Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-18-2008, 01:48 PM   #71
The Awesome are
Gifted

Web69kinzs will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Somebody help me!!!I have a slight problem!!!!!

OMG! I feelso sorry for you!!!!!! like did u have ur secrret code out in the open where any1 could get them??? have u tried to change ur password? u should contact ganz asap!!
Web69kinzs is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-18-2008, 02:13 PM   #72
I Love Horses
Banned
puppypawsj has a spectacular aura about

well i personaly wouldnt have acused her...... now i would talk to her and say hey thanks for being honest with me... ur a good friend (even if u think shes not right then) but can u help me out by thinging of places it would be..... eventualy she will feel bad and come clean or it will mysteriously show up in ur backpack or on ur doorstep....... then maybe yall could talk it out

glad i could help! GOOD LUCK! and pm me the results!

p.s ganz will only say its ur fault u didnt keep them safe.......
p.s.s did u try a dif code besides the snchanazer like ur 1st code or something?
puppypawsj is offline Female
Old 05-18-2008, 02:55 PM   #73
A bird? A plane? A
Webkinz :)

em82597 is on a distinguished road

well, if u email your info and stuff to Ganz they will probably tell u to call them. I tried it cuz I was missing an exclusive item from my Lil' Leopard adoption and they said to call them, Either way you may end up just calling them. What did u mean by ur mom doesn't know ur webkinz??
em82597 is offline Female
Old 05-18-2008, 03:00 PM   #74
elitegymnast0707
Gifted

kkaitlinn94 has a spectacular aura about

aw im so sorry!! try 2 talk 2 ur friend about it, or look in ur rooom 2 c if the code fell somewhere. u could try contacting ganz...but idk wat they would do cuz they r really picky abou the secret code thing
i hope things work out
kkaitlinn94 is offline Female
Old 05-18-2008, 03:13 PM   #75
puncuation
Gift Guru

puncuation is a name known to allpuncuation is a name known to allpuncuation is a name known to all

I feel soooooo sorry for you!I hope this works out!I cant belive your BFF would do that and ask you all those questions about your secret codes! I know my BFF wouldnt (cause we share an account lol!)
puncuation is offline Female
Old 05-18-2008, 04:53 PM   #76
hilo27

chapingirl2010 is on a distinguished road

Contact ganz.

e-mail- support@ganz.com
remember to explain to them exactly what happened. Tell them your username and don't be afraid! You should (in the future) keep a special box for your secret codes. Buy a box with a lock and extra spare keys. Hide the keys in a safe place as well. Now, no one can steal.

Just try contacting ganz and they'll do their best.

---------- chapingirl2010 added 3 Minutes and 23 Seconds later ----------

How does your Dad not speak English, and your mom not know your webkinz and stuff? What do you mean by this?

Last edited by chapingirl2010; 05-18-2008 at 04:53 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 05-18-2008, 04:55 PM   #77
tree lover

u should talk and be nice to your friend and she might eventually come clean!
Old 05-18-2008, 04:59 PM   #78
tyiagirl is an unknown quantity at this point

oh no!!! well, you can either makeanother acount with your :sch: (i have one too!!) or, you could tear the house apart to find another code, OR, you could give up webkinz entierly (i don't recomend it)
tyiagirl is offline Female
Old 05-18-2008, 05:10 PM   #79
Gifted

Webkinzgirl427 knows the way
Webkinzgirl427 knows the wayWebkinzgirl427 knows the way

OH NO! I feel Sooooooo bad for you! What a rotton friend!

my mom keeps all my codes! she even writres them down! thats what you should do! all the other people who said that have a good point!
call ganz and tell them every little aspect you remember about your webkinz account!

And keep looking for your secret codes! 1 has got be somewhere!

or start a new account with the scnouzer and re-buy all the other webbies you have and name them the same thing!

hope all goes well!

~webkinzgirl427

P.S. PM me if something else happens! keep me updated!
Webkinzgirl427 is offline Female
Old 05-18-2008, 05:26 PM   #80
kathy/kasia

WebkinzRockzz climbs the tree of truthWebkinzRockzz climbs the tree of truthWebkinzRockzz climbs the tree of truthWebkinzRockzz climbs the tree of truthWebkinzRockzz climbs the tree of truth
WebkinzRockzz climbs the tree of truthWebkinzRockzz climbs the tree of truthWebkinzRockzz climbs the tree of truthWebkinzRockzz climbs the tree of truthWebkinzRockzz climbs the tree of truth

View Post Originally Posted by chapingirl2010
Contact ganz.

e-mail- support@ganz.com
remember to explain to them exactly what happened. Tell them your username and don't be afraid! You should (in the future) keep a special box for your secret codes. Buy a box with a lock and extra spare keys. Hide the keys in a safe place as well. Now, no one can steal.

Just try contacting ganz and they'll do their best.

---------- chapingirl2010 added 3 Minutes and 23 Seconds later ----------

How does your Dad not speak English, and your mom not know your webkinz and stuff? What do you mean by this?

Nono, i mean my dad isn't soo good with english. lol.. My momd oesn't know all my webkinz names, you know? Lol. Thanks guys.. i hope ganz will do something!
WebkinzRockzz is offline Female
Closed