Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-17-2008, 06:01 PM   #51
PlumpyEhippo LOL
Gifted

valamaldoran is a jewel in the roughvalamaldoran is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: Somebody help me; i just wanna kill myself!!!!!!!!!!

This is really sad, i think u need to contact ganz, i mean, im sure this has happened before, when u created ur account they asked for like tons of info, some other stuff, and maybe if u telll them ur old password, they must like ahve a history of when pass words are changed, and if u have the rest of ur secret codes i bet u can get ur account back, im relly sorry, u should just calm down first and write out all the proof u can think of to give to ganz, and think positive, if u have even one code from ur account it could help, u just have to explain what happened im sure its gonna be ok, and about the friend thing, i think u just need to talk to ur friend, this works for me say "Im not going to be mad at u, just tell me what happened" and if she did steal ur code and ur account and changed ur password, ask her if she can change it back, and then u can make sure u hide all of ur future secert codes, and keep ur pass really secert, i hope u have luck
Sponsored Links
Old 05-17-2008, 06:03 PM   #52
KAF, my little angel
Gift Guru

mommamia3 is the cats pajamas!mommamia3 is the cats pajamas!mommamia3 is the cats pajamas!mommamia3 is the cats pajamas!mommamia3 is the cats pajamas!mommamia3 is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: Somebody help me; i just wanna kill myself!!!!!!!!!!

View Post Originally Posted by WebkinzRockzz
ok so i even lost one of my bff's due to this.. ok so we were having fun and all that then yatta yatta yattaa. when we were outside we played & stuff, you know? then she had to go home.
so i took her home. i got home looked where she put my secret code that i recently got; AND IT WAS GONE! I was nearly freaking out.. i log on. and it says my password was WRONG. WROND. WRONGGGG. i typed it in about 100 times. WRONG. i call her. she says no. then my dad is nearly like freaking out on her. we go to their house. my dad and her parents fight. Then
my dad said she can not go to my house EVER again; and so do her parents. UGHH. then later me and my dad get a shnauzer to see if his code can work to fix my account; nopiee. i usually lose my secret codes so yeah. i lost my only account with 19 WEBKINZ? wow what a day! what should i do now? im scared to contact ganz because they might not tell me cause they got no proof? What should I DO.. im dying in tears.
actually when you contact ganz about your acount and a lost password, the only information they as kfor is your first name, your birthday and the town in where you live that you put into the acount.

PLEASE DO NOT POST that information here. I just wanted you to know that Ganz has never asked me for a code yet when I call about my accounts.
mommamia3 is offline Female
Old 05-17-2008, 06:03 PM   #53
browncow199
Gift Guru

cowsrule199 has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Somebody help me!!!I have a slight problem!!!!!

what i don't get is who would stoop so low to steal an an internet acount? you gain nothing in real life by doing this except real pain to yourself and the other person.
cowsrule199 is offline Female
Old 05-17-2008, 06:04 PM   #54
Bailey is
Gifted

buggirl28 has a reputation beyond reputebuggirl28 has a reputation beyond reputebuggirl28 has a reputation beyond reputebuggirl28 has a reputation beyond reputebuggirl28 has a reputation beyond reputebuggirl28 has a reputation beyond repute

I am so sorry! It is really sad that your friend would do something so horrible to you! I would contact Ganz, talk to your "friend" at school about it, or try to find a code. The last suggestion would be to start a new account. Webkinz isn't everything. It isn't totally the end of the world. Please PM me if you ever are sad and need someone to talk to!
buggirl28 is offline Female
Old 05-17-2008, 06:04 PM   #55
I Rocks and so does
Gift Guru

Auntkinz flows towards the sea of knowledgeAuntkinz flows towards the sea of knowledgeAuntkinz flows towards the sea of knowledgeAuntkinz flows towards the sea of knowledgeAuntkinz flows towards the sea of knowledgeAuntkinz flows towards the sea of knowledgeAuntkinz flows towards the sea of knowledgeAuntkinz flows towards the sea of knowledge

Donation Level 3 

I am so sorry for you webbies! I have changed the title of you thread to be more appropriate. Hope you get your account back soon! Auntkinz
Old 05-17-2008, 06:06 PM   #56
dogluvr13
Webkinz :)

dogluvr13 is on a distinguished road

oh i am so sorry...i hope everything works out and i hope that you and your friend can sitlle be friends....
dogluvr13 is offline Female
Old 05-17-2008, 06:12 PM   #57
tree lover

i no exactly wat to do!!!! click on i forgot my password~ type in one of your recent codes and then it will work! it will show u a password and then u can change it later! man your dad and other family is mean to never let u guyz play anymore! well good luck

---------- tree lover added 2 Minutes and 56 Seconds later ----------

oh and this time dont tell anyone your password and change it to something noone would guess! here is an example [ do not use this!] ihateyou! lol none would guess that!

Last edited by tree lover; 05-17-2008 at 06:12 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 05-17-2008, 07:59 PM   #58
tlcanimallovr95 is an unknown quantity at this point

Oh no!!! That really *****. I'm so sorry to hear that. I believe the best thing for you to do is look around your house and try to find another code. If you do you may be able to get your account back. I just hope that works. Good luck. I REALLY hope everything works out for the better!!!
Old 05-17-2008, 10:56 PM   #59
kathy/kasia

WebkinzRockzz climbs the tree of truthWebkinzRockzz climbs the tree of truthWebkinzRockzz climbs the tree of truthWebkinzRockzz climbs the tree of truthWebkinzRockzz climbs the tree of truth
WebkinzRockzz climbs the tree of truthWebkinzRockzz climbs the tree of truthWebkinzRockzz climbs the tree of truthWebkinzRockzz climbs the tree of truthWebkinzRockzz climbs the tree of truth

I know it's late ; but im posting this for sunday; me & my ''friend'' lately have had some bad luck together so yeah. my mom and dad keep talking about itt. my dad is soo mad. he saw how much i love webkiz and now they gave me a hard time for this. Ugh. i am totally not making a new acc. i want my shnauzer to be adopted to my real webbie family! she's going to be my 20th pet! i want a superbed!. =[[[. Do you think ganz will need my parents for the phone talk? =[[[[..
WebkinzRockzz is offline Female
Old 05-17-2008, 11:14 PM   #60
Princessapreeel
Gift Guru

Princessapreeel is just really nicePrincessapreeel is just really nice

i dont know and i hope u firgure something out bc that truly stinks but one thing everyone is fordetting your "friend" didnt steal ur password she stole ur secret code so even when u get a new password she still will always have the code to change it back so be sure to register ur new pet adn DONOT LOSE that tag so u can always change it back hope it all works out
Princessapreeel is offline Female
Closed