Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-17-2008, 05:37 PM   #1
kathy/kasia
Webkinz :)

WebkinzRockzz climbs the tree of truthWebkinzRockzz climbs the tree of truthWebkinzRockzz climbs the tree of truthWebkinzRockzz climbs the tree of truthWebkinzRockzz climbs the tree of truth
WebkinzRockzz climbs the tree of truthWebkinzRockzz climbs the tree of truthWebkinzRockzz climbs the tree of truthWebkinzRockzz climbs the tree of truthWebkinzRockzz climbs the tree of truth

Angry Unanswered: Somebody help me!!!I have a slight problem!!!!!

ok so i even lost one of my bff's due to this.. ok so we were having fun and all that then yatta yatta yattaa. when we were outside we played & stuff, you know? then she had to go home.
so i took her home. i got home looked where she put my secret code that i recently got; AND IT WAS GONE! I was nearly freaking out.. i log on. and it says my password was WRONG. WROND. WRONGGGG. i typed it in about 100 times. WRONG. i call her. she says no. then my dad is nearly like freaking out on her. we go to their house. my dad and her parents fight. Then
my dad said she can not go to my house EVER again; and so do her parents. UGHH. then later me and my dad get a shnauzer to see if his code can work to fix my account; nopiee. i usually lose my secret codes so yeah. i lost my only account with 19 WEBKINZ? wow what a day! what should i do now? im scared to contact ganz because they might not tell me cause they got no proof? What should I DO.. im dying in tears.
WebkinzRockzz is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-17-2008, 05:39 PM   #2
btvs
Gifted

btvs is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Somebody help me; i just wanna kill myself!!!!!!!!!!

Oh no! I am so sorry to hear. Did you try and look around her room for the code she might have taken? Maybe you can look around your room for another code to change the password back? I hope you dont loose your account! Good Luck!
btvs is offline Female
Old 05-17-2008, 05:39 PM   #3
Edward prefers

superdiva123 has a spectacular aura about

I am so sorry! I hope that things will clear up!
superdiva123 is offline Female
Old 05-17-2008, 05:41 PM   #4
sikric

RJ9453 is an unknown quantity at this point

Contact ganz
Old 05-17-2008, 05:42 PM   #5
kathy/kasia

How?! i just lost my best hobby in the worlddd.

---------- WebkinzRockzz added 0 Minutes and 45 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by RJ9453
Contact ganz
how? how will they believe me? should is ay i bought a new webkinz to try or something?

Last edited by WebkinzRockzz; 05-17-2008 at 05:42 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 05-17-2008, 05:42 PM   #6

rainbowwebkinz is a name known to allrainbowwebkinz is a name known to allrainbowwebkinz is a name known to all

OMG! Well you can buy the pets all over again and put the same names on and have a nice little other account.....
rainbowwebkinz is offline Female
Old 05-17-2008, 05:42 PM   #7
sikric

RJ9453 is an unknown quantity at this point

Was caps on???
Old 05-17-2008, 05:42 PM   #8
kathy/kasia

All Over again?!! I have 19 of them..
Old 05-17-2008, 05:43 PM   #9
Angeliqueb33
Gift Guru

Angeliqueb33 will become famous soon enough

Awww... This is so terrible. I do pray that everything works out for you. Did you try another code like one of the other poster's mentioned? Please let us know if that worked. Thanks and talk with you soon.
Angeliqueb33 is offline Female
Old 05-17-2008, 05:43 PM   #10
kathy/kasia

View Post Originally Posted by RJ9453
Was caps on???
Zip.. no caps.
Closed