Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-24-2008, 12:07 AM   #11
naname01
Gifted

MaryEllenMc is a jewel in the roughMaryEllenMc is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: Somebody help!!!!!!!it's urgent and it's about christmas!!!!!!!

For Mom = Coffee mug, Picture frame, Mini food chopper($5 at Target) or Bath and Body has nice things for under $5.00
Dad = Tool, golf ball, coffee mug or something related to a sport he likes.
Brother = Mouse pad, Key chain, or puzzle

Hope these ideas help.
Sponsored Links
Old 12-24-2008, 12:09 AM   #12
I luvz U!

Webberlily has disabled reputation

I have a different suggestion. Generally I like to give a present to the couple or the whole family, something that they can do together. Like a boardgame, that would do for all three (and you could play too). Or just for your parents, give them one DVD of a movie that they can watch together (oldies are often a lot cheaper than new releases, and will remind them of their youth ) or a comedy, or a seasons collection of a sitcom that they both like.
Webberlily is offline Female
Old 12-24-2008, 12:18 AM   #13
hy thank you! I'm a
Gift Guru

Polarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledge

Your mom - How about something for her kitchen? I've gotten my mom a bread box in the past, a container that had different types of utensils for the kitchen in it, stuff like that. You could also get her something like bath stuff. Supplies she could use in the shower or bathtub, like nice smelling soaps, loofahs, lotions (like ilovewebkinz100 suggested). I also like the homemade idea that dotdotduck suggeste for your Mom.

Dad - I like that tools idea that Blade suggested. Also, how about if he has a grill outside, get him something he could use for that, as a spatula or funny chef hat or anything that would go with that. You could also get him a shirt or hat having to deal with his favorite sports team.

Brother - How about something like what I mentioned above for your Dad...a shirt or hat or something that would deal with his favorite sports team. I also liked what OceanBluue mentioned...a game of some sort. You could also think about what he's interested in right now, and maybe get him a book about that interest. Mypetszrock had a good idea about the music CD for your brother. Or if he's into Webkinz, why not a webkinz? lol (Should have known someone would say that on here...LOL)

I really think everyone else has had great ideas!!! My thought would be to think about what they are interested in and things they like, or things they like to do. For example, I would love to get a Webkinz, a book, a video game, or a movie DVD because I love Webkinz, I love to read, and I love to play video games, and I love to watch movies. I would think about their interests and likes and go from there.

Let us know what you end up getting them and how they like it.

---------- Polarity added 5 Minutes and 57 Seconds later ----------

Lot of posts since I was busy typing...lol

How about for your Mom---another thing I just thought of. If she's into scrapbooking, you can pick up some small things at dollar store she can use for that. Going off of MaryEllenMc's idea of a picture frame, they might have picture albums (or even picture frames) at the dollar store for cheap.

Last edited by Polarity; 12-24-2008 at 12:18 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Polarity is offline Female
Old 12-24-2008, 12:37 AM   #14
arrior Fan forever
Webkinz :)

Webkinzlvr4evr is on a distinguished road

Thanks!!!
I'm thinking about getting
mom:homemade nackalace she loves neckalaces!!!
dad:cologne.Anyone know where I can get it under $5?
brother:new batman movie (if it's not too pricey if it is I'll get him a lego/bionicle set.he does have 2 webkinz but never plays with them)

I'll be positive to let you know how they like them!
Thanks so much!!!!!!
Please don't use blue ink. That color is reserved for Mods.
- Momma501

Last edited by momma501; 12-24-2008 at 06:00 AM.. Reason: removing blue ink
Webkinzlvr4evr is offline Female
Old 12-24-2008, 02:10 AM   #15
casadelluna is an unknown quantity at this point

gift certificate are always agood idea....and a bag of cookies
casadelluna is offline Female
Old 12-24-2008, 02:22 AM   #16
Flargaboofsuchdaf

xSophiexx16 wows us all with wonderxSophiexx16 wows us all with wonderxSophiexx16 wows us all with wonderxSophiexx16 wows us all with wonderxSophiexx16 wows us all with wonderxSophiexx16 wows us all with wonderxSophiexx16 wows us all with wonderxSophiexx16 wows us all with wonderxSophiexx16 wows us all with wonderxSophiexx16 wows us all with wonder

I think you should get your brother a toy or a date. depends on the age , Your Father a card and a kiss, and your mom something homemade and from the heart.

Good Luck!
xSophiexx16 is offline Female
Old 12-24-2008, 06:24 AM   #17
Gift Trainee

KittyFanatic is a jewel in the roughKittyFanatic is a jewel in the rough

Well, it's a little tight on time, but you can always create a nice gift certificate
for what you'll be getting them if you can't get out! Homemade things are the best for moms and dads, but can be hard to do without them seeing it. If you can, then great!

If you can go to a WalMart to shop today for the final goodies, I would suggest:

For dad (or bro!) - a Summer Sausauge stick for your dad (just under $5.00),
or maybe a big bag of peanuts or other snack he likes.

For Mom, how about a bag of Dove Promises? They are around $3.00 (unless she hates chocolate!). You could even tuck them in an inexpensive coffee mug. Candles are usually welcomed by moms too.

For Bro - the beefstick/summer sausage (on the grovery side of WalMarts usually),
iTunes gift card, Pizza Hut or Subway gift card, a box of his favorite soda, a pack of his favorite snackage maybe.

Fragrances can be hard to get for around $5.00, unless you get the really small bottles.
Of course, that's okay too, but sometimes, unless you know what someone likes to wear, that can get sort of ugh...
Food is usually pretty safe choice for gifts, because everyone eats! : )
KittyFanatic is offline Female
Old 12-24-2008, 02:43 PM   #18
arrior Fan forever

Webkinzlvr4evr is on a distinguished road

thanks again everyone!!! Sophie your hilarious!!!
Your right my brother DOES need a date (but he probaly won't because he doesn't care for his face and now it's all broken out....)
Webkinzlvr4evr is offline Female
Old 12-24-2008, 04:47 PM   #19
Gift Guru

stbernard07 knows the way
stbernard07 knows the way

View Post Originally Posted by Webkinzlvr4evr
Thank you all so much for caring!!!

It means a bunch to me!
You all have fantastic ideas!

PS:do you think i can get cologne for under five dollars???
You could steal the free samples from a store.. LOL
stbernard07 is offline Male
Old 12-24-2008, 04:50 PM   #20
lucky3900
Gifted

lucky3900 has much to be proud oflucky3900 has much to be proud oflucky3900 has much to be proud oflucky3900 has much to be proud of

Treats and homemade crafts are good! ALso Homemade ornaments are good too! It's that time of year so now is the perfect time to make them!
lucky3900 is offline Female
Closed