Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-26-2007, 07:58 PM   #1
xoPushPoPxo
Webkinz :)

xoPushPoPxo is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Unanswered: SOMEBODY HELP!!!!!!!!

omg im seriously crying right now! i got 4 new webkinz for my birthday and i had 9,000 kinzcash.
someone got on and spent it all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT SHOULD I DO?!??!?!?!?!
Sponsored Links
Old 08-26-2007, 07:59 PM   #2
Just look above
Gifted

soccerplayer00 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: SOMEBODY HELP!!!!!!!!

E-mail ganz, i am not sure what the e-mail is, but i know someone will, but E_MAIL GANZ and TELL THEM!

and u can always earn the money back the hard way...
Old 08-26-2007, 08:00 PM   #3
tinktink32
Gifted

webkinz4eva is on a distinguished road

first change your password then report it to ganz and aslo you should have the stuff that they spent it on because they can only mail one thing to themselves so not all is lost and make sre you didn't tell anyone the secret codes of any of your pets!! Hope i helped
webkinz4eva is offline Female
Old 08-26-2007, 08:02 PM   #4
Gifted
Cottoncandy1 will become famous soon enough

I am so sorry that happened to you. Change your password and make it really hard to guess. I would also delete people on your friends list that you really don't know. Sorry again.
Old 08-26-2007, 08:04 PM   #5
xoPushPoPxo
Webkinz :)

xoPushPoPxo is an unknown quantity at this point

once i went away a week for the lake. & i had my friend, ashley get on and take care of my webkinz. and now i think its her. im so mad at her. i might make her literaly pay me back in real life. webkinz are expencive and im not going to take this anymore.
Old 08-26-2007, 09:08 PM   #6
Gifted

cuffy is just really nicecuffy is just really nice

Before you accuse your friend and possibly lose a friendship, please consider that it might have been someone else. Alot of people have been having their account hacked into lately so please first give your firend the benefit of a doubt. Definatley change your password though, and NEVER give it to anyone unless it's like your mom. Your pets will be fine for a few weeks without you and it's not worth what kinzcash yur friends might earn if yu get ripped off again.
Closed