Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-26-2011, 03:44 PM   #1
( ͡°( ͡° ͜ʖ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡
Webkinz :)

chocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roost

Default Answered: Some questions on a deluxe membership

Ok so I have some questions.
1. Do I need an eStore account to purchase a deluxe membership?
2. If I buy a year membership, do I automatically get the dragon?
3. Is there tax? (I'm Canadian so I don't know if our tax is different than Americans. I think it is though)
4. Once I buy it, how do I activate it on my account?
5. Once I buy it, does it go straight to my account or do I have to wait?

I want to ask my Mom if I can buy a deluxe membership. She'd use her card to get it and I'd pay her back but I know she'll ask a million questions before she agrees. Plus, I'd need answers soon because (obviously) April is almost over and I want the dragon.

So can you answer my questions please? And if there is any other information that you think I might need, can you put it here too? Thanks!
chocluver223 is offline Female
Best Answer - Posted by FBmom
View Post Originally Posted by WebkinzMomma2
Yes, you need an estore account to buy a deluxe membership.

If you buy before April 30, you get the dragon (with one-year memberships only). It will be emailed to the email address used to set up the account.

I believe there is a tax for Canadians, but I am not sure since I'm in the US.

Your account is activated immediately after you sign up. You don't need to do anything else (when you sign up it asks for your WW username and password). There is no waiting.

Hope that helps.

I think Deluxe is a good value, but many others think it is not. You will receive $41 worth of estore points over the year, and you've only paid $45. Plus you get the dragon (till 4/30). And the monthly bonus boxes and the extra jobs and academy classes and a free vacation once a month.
I think WebkinzMomma said it pretty good, as good as any one else here. I just wanted to add my 2 cents.

on the tax - which someone else said there is - you will see it before ever finalizing, so if the tax is too much you can cancle then.

More Importantly!!! It will set up to automatically renew the membership and charge the card when it expires! After purchase and recieving the dragon you will want to go in and change it if you don't want to be auto charged in a year. It might help to let your Mom know ahead of time that you are aware of this problem and what you intend to do to ensure it is not a problem/surprise next year.

It is annoying for me since money is tight (and has been for a long time) and I am never quite sure I will be able to afford deluxe come renew time. So I do jump through the extra hoop so I can enjoy deluxe without worry that I will spend money I don't have.
Sponsored Links
Old 04-26-2011, 03:50 PM   #2

WebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comrade
WebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comrade

WI Subscriber
Default Re: Some questions on a deluxe membership

If you buy before April 30, you get the dragon (with one-year memberships only). It will be emailed to the email address used to set up the account.

Your account is activated immediately after you sign up. You don't need to do anything else (when you sign up it asks for your WW username and password). There is no waiting.

Hope that helps.

I think Deluxe is a good value, but many others think it is not. You will receive $41 worth of estore points over the year, and you've only paid $45. Plus you get the dragon (till 4/30). And the monthly bonus boxes and the extra jobs and academy classes and a free vacation once a month.
WebkinzMomma2 is offline Female
Old 04-26-2011, 10:01 PM   #3

Mochi has disabled reputation

1. Yes, you make an account with an email address and Webkinz account.
2. Yes, if you buy the $45 year long membership you get the dragon, it will be email within a day or two to your email account.
3. I do not believe there is a tax, but you will be billed in US dollars which would make it 42.88 Canadian dollars according to google...
4. By it I assume you mean the deluxe membership and yes, since your Webkinz account is linked to your E-store account.
5. Again by it I assume the Deluxe advantage and yes it's almost instantaneous. If you mean the dragon than no, it takes a day or two to get the code.
Mochi is offline Female
Old 04-26-2011, 10:19 PM   #4
Lrnpanda
Gift Guru

Lrnpanda is headed for the top!Lrnpanda is headed for the top!Lrnpanda is headed for the top!Lrnpanda is headed for the top!Lrnpanda is headed for the top!Lrnpanda is headed for the top!Lrnpanda is headed for the top!Lrnpanda is headed for the top!Lrnpanda is headed for the top!Lrnpanda is headed for the top!Lrnpanda is headed for the top!Lrnpanda is headed for the top!

There is tax, 13% HST
Lrnpanda is offline Female
Old 04-28-2011, 03:07 PM   #5
SUNFEATHERCLAN

violinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellence
violinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellence

1: yes you do need an estore account
2:if you buy a full year 45$ membership before may 1st yes you get the dragon code.
3:i believe there is tax, although not much. and canadian money has gone up i guess you could say (i only know this cuz i am too)
4: when you get a deluxe membership you print out or write out the code and you redeem it at the code shop. you then have deluxe. the dragon, you obviously adopt it.
5:it should go straight to your estore account, where you do as i said on nub er 4.

i hope this has helped.
violinbeauty is offline Female
Old 04-28-2011, 03:45 PM   #6
Diabetes Awareness

FBmom is not just visiting!FBmom is not just visiting!FBmom is not just visiting!FBmom is not just visiting!FBmom is not just visiting!FBmom is not just visiting!FBmom is not just visiting!FBmom is not just visiting!FBmom is not just visiting!FBmom is not just visiting!FBmom is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by WebkinzMomma2

Hope that helps.

I think WebkinzMomma said it pretty good, as good as any one else here. I just wanted to add my 2 cents.

on the tax - which someone else said there is - you will see it before ever finalizing, so if the tax is too much you can cancle then.

More Importantly!!! It will set up to automatically renew the membership and charge the card when it expires! After purchase and recieving the dragon you will want to go in and change it if you don't want to be auto charged in a year. It might help to let your Mom know ahead of time that you are aware of this problem and what you intend to do to ensure it is not a problem/surprise next year.

It is annoying for me since money is tight (and has been for a long time) and I am never quite sure I will be able to afford deluxe come renew time. So I do jump through the extra hoop so I can enjoy deluxe without worry that I will spend money I don't have.
FBmom is offline Female
Old 05-01-2011, 01:38 PM   #7

Rainbow Zebra radiates beauty and kindness all aroundRainbow Zebra radiates beauty and kindness all aroundRainbow Zebra radiates beauty and kindness all aroundRainbow Zebra radiates beauty and kindness all aroundRainbow Zebra radiates beauty and kindness all aroundRainbow Zebra radiates beauty and kindness all aroundRainbow Zebra radiates beauty and kindness all around

1. Do I need an eStore account to purchase a deluxe membership? Yes, before you get a deluxe account you will need to sign up for an Estore Account.

2. If I buy a year membership, do I automatically get the dragon? The code will be emailed to your email that you signed up with within 1-2 days.

3. Is there tax? (I'm Canadian so I don't know if our tax is different than Americans. I think it is though) I do not believe there is tax, I am not 100% sure though.

4. Once I buy it, how do I activate it on my account? You will not need to activate it, when you log in it will be activated.

5. Once I buy it, does it go straight to my account or do I have to wait? It will go straight to your account when you log in.
I hope this helps you!
Rainbow Zebra is offline Female
Old 05-02-2011, 07:37 AM   #8

MAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicness
MAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicness

1. Do I need an eStore account to purchase a deluxe membership? Yes
2. If I buy a year membership, do I automatically get the dragon? When you buy the year long membership you should be emailed the code for the dragon. (not sure how long)
3. Is there tax? (I'm Canadian so I don't know if our tax is different than Americans. I think it is though) Yes, i believe there is tax.
4. Once I buy it, how do I activate it on my account? When you buy deluxe membership your account is automatically upgraded to deluxe.
5. Once I buy it, does it go straight to my account or do I have to wait? As soon as you log on you can take advantage of all the deluxe things.
MAKroll is offline Male
Closed