Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-07-2008, 01:55 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

lyriczada is on a distinguished road

Default Unanswered: Some Progress

I posted earlier under white screen my sister was able to go to the log in screen. She logged in and then it brought up the green pasture screen and seemed to get stuck there. So she had made it that far but it's taking a long time down loading. Any ideas or suggestions would be greatly appreciated. I have a 9 year old a 7 year old and a 3 year old nieces that will be very excited when they are able to use the site.
Sincerely
LyricZada:ppony:
Sponsored Links
Old 05-07-2008, 04:34 PM   #2
Happily at last, a

Jane Austen is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Some Progress

View Post Originally Posted by lyriczada
I posted earlier under white screen my sister was able to go to the log in screen. She logged in and then it brought up the green pasture screen and seemed to get stuck there. So she had made it that far but it's taking a long time down loading. Any ideas or suggestions would be greatly appreciated. I have a 9 year old a 7 year old and a 3 year old nieces that will be very excited when they are able to use the site.
Sincerely
LyricZada:ppony:
It's possible that your or their computers do not have high enough requirements to run Webkinz World's site correctly. Do they need an update, or do they have Dial-up internet connection? Dial-up, as you probably know, is very slow.
Jane Austen is offline Female
Old 05-07-2008, 04:51 PM   #3
Rocks out loud!

Fluffyhoney123 will become famous soon enough

try logging out and in again, and clearing your cache. if you get rid of all your internet connections [xing out all windows] that usually works for me, or if you get desperate reboot your computer. hope this helps!
Old 05-07-2008, 04:53 PM   #4
Don't Hurt Me! I'm
Gifted

eman711 is on a distinguished road

you either need to download a software that can support webkinz, or try logging in again and again
Closed