Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-02-2012, 07:18 PM   #1
Graceon ♥
Webkinz :)

98otter is not just visiting!98otter is not just visiting!98otter is not just visiting!98otter is not just visiting!98otter is not just visiting!98otter is not just visiting!98otter is not just visiting!98otter is not just visiting!98otter is not just visiting!98otter is not just visiting!98otter is not just visiting!

Question Unanswered: Some of my stuff gone?

Hiya! So some of my items are gone, and no one knows my password.... I think most of them are stuff from the wshop? Its this happening to anyone else?

Thanks, 98otter. (:
98otter is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-02-2012, 07:57 PM   #2
iamawackywinner2

gomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Button
gomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Button

Default Re: Some of my stuff gone?

I kinzposted 3 items and only 2 arrived. This happened twice on different accounts. I haven't found the other items anywhere. I hope this clears up soon. I am sorry that you are loosing items. Are they from your dock or rooms. I have lost full rooms but following logout and back in they appeared. I have to clear cache very often when on WW and I switch from Firefox to Safari a few times during the day.
gomommu41 is offline Female
Old 02-04-2012, 12:32 PM   #3
Graceon ♥

98otter is not just visiting!98otter is not just visiting!98otter is not just visiting!98otter is not just visiting!98otter is not just visiting!98otter is not just visiting!98otter is not just visiting!98otter is not just visiting!98otter is not just visiting!98otter is not just visiting!98otter is not just visiting!

From my rooms... I think they all there! I just tried to put something where one of them was it it does not let me. Hmm Sorry that happened to you. It's not fun. lol
Old 02-04-2012, 01:47 PM   #4
Laughs often

Naturelover is all that glittersNaturelover is all that glittersNaturelover is all that glittersNaturelover is all that glitters
Naturelover is all that glittersNaturelover is all that glittersNaturelover is all that glittersNaturelover is all that glittersNaturelover is all that glittersNaturelover is all that glittersNaturelover is all that glittersNaturelover is all that glittersNaturelover is all that glittersNaturelover is all that glittersNaturelover is all that glittersNaturelover is all that glitters

Oh wow I know how you feel.. panic. This has happened to me. I Leave a room I was just working on and go back and.. It's empty. Usually I log out and back in and my room is full again. I do not know why it happened. I hope you see your items soon
Naturelover is offline Female
Old 02-04-2012, 04:59 PM   #5
Graceon ♥

View Post Originally Posted by Naturelover
Oh wow I know how you feel.. panic. This has happened to me. I Leave a room I was just working on and go back and.. It's empty. Usually I log out and back in and my room is full again. I do not know why it happened. I hope you see your items soon
Yeah I was. I thought someone hack me, I don't know why. (I would die with out WW. xD) And thank you! I happened once with my green lava lamp. I want CRAZY! It was fixed soon though.
Old 02-06-2012, 12:37 PM   #6
gim00 is on a distinguished road

This has happened to me too. The only difference is that all of my super beds are gone. I think I know why these items are dissapeering though. I think that too many people have too much stuff AKA too many items.
gim00 is offline Female
Old 02-06-2012, 06:00 PM   #7
I lOvE mY mAgIc DoG

surprise rules the roostsurprise rules the roostsurprise rules the roostsurprise rules the roostsurprise rules the roostsurprise rules the roostsurprise rules the roostsurprise rules the roostsurprise rules the roostsurprise rules the roostsurprise rules the roostsurprise rules the roostsurprise rules the roost

My Mom got me the jelly fishy outfit from estore and I have one certain pet that always wears it. Well two times now, when i go on my account, all my pet is wearing is the flippers. This has happened twice and I always leave the outfit on my pet. My Mom called Ganz and both times they found the outfit and put it back in my dock but they could not tell where the outfit was, just that it was there. They said if it happens again to call them and they will have to find out why that outfit keeps disappearing. Weird. None of my other stuff disappears, just that outfit.
Old 02-06-2012, 09:49 PM   #8
Graceon ♥

View Post Originally Posted by gim00
This has happened to me too. The only difference is that all of my super beds are gone. I think I know why these items are dissapeering though. I think that too many people have too much stuff AKA too many items.
Aw, I'm sorry! Did you get them back? D:

View Post Originally Posted by surprise
My Mom got me the jelly fishy outfit from estore and I have one certain pet that always wears it. Well two times now, when i go on my account, all my pet is wearing is the flippers. This has happened twice and I always leave the outfit on my pet. My Mom called Ganz and both times they found the outfit and put it back in my dock but they could not tell where the outfit was, just that it was there. They said if it happens again to call them and they will have to find out why that outfit keeps disappearing. Weird. None of my other stuff disappears, just that outfit.
Hmm I hope its fixed soon! I bet its not fun. I hate when stuff like that happens!
Old 02-11-2012, 07:39 PM   #9
Autism Awareness

fishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonder

Sorry to hear that! This happened to me once two weeks ago, some of my PSI (pet specific items) have been gone for a while I was really worried and I thought I got hacked! Don't worry, all you need to do I believe is wait a while then log in again! They should be back in your dock.
fishypuffy123 is offline Female
Old 02-11-2012, 09:41 PM   #10
Graceon ♥

View Post Originally Posted by fishypuffy123
Sorry to hear that! This happened to me once two weeks ago, some of my PSI (pet specific items) have been gone for a while I was really worried and I thought I got hacked! Don't worry, all you need to do I believe is wait a while then log in again! They should be back in your dock.
Aw that's sad! Good thing you got them back. I don't know anyone who would hack me. I just freak out if anything happeneds to my webbiez. xD Like when I named one of them her code.
Closed