Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-14-2008, 03:55 PM   #1
Webkinz :)
swimmer39 has a spectacular aura about

Default Unanswered: some body

i need to know how to comment on other peoples profiles and how to custamize my page help my please
Sponsored Links
Old 11-14-2008, 03:58 PM   #2
E-Angel is a jewel in the roughE-Angel is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: some body

To comment on other people's profiles just type in the text box on their profile and press "post Message". To customize your profile click "Customize My Profile", right above the text box on the right.
Weclome to WI!!
E-Angel is offline Female
Old 11-14-2008, 04:00 PM   #3
GymnasticsGirl has disabled reputation

HI! To comment on someone's profile, just visit it then on top of the profile messages, there will be a little box, then you click anywhere in it, then type your message! As for the customization of your profile( or fdo yoou mean the my page that you have on Webkinz?), I'll get back to you on that! Swin on Michael Phelps Fan, swimmer39! If you need it more in detail I'll gladly re-type it!

Oh I just found out you can customize it by clicking the Customize your psofile button on your profile!
GymnasticsGirl is offline Female
Old 11-14-2008, 04:03 PM   #4
a3doglife is a splendid one to beholda3doglife is a splendid one to beholda3doglife is a splendid one to beholda3doglife is a splendid one to behold

click on your user name and it will take you to your profile, then click on "customize profile" then you can click on the word "Albums" (it is in the sentence) to download graphics into a "Profile" album that you can use to set up your page and store pics to use in posts. when you set up your album you will be able to click on the pic you want to use and it will give you the URL code you will need to post pics here on WI. you can just click on my avatar if you need more help. have a great day.
a3doglife is offline Female
Old 11-14-2008, 05:44 PM   #5
Rainribbon has a spectacular aura aboutRainribbon has a spectacular aura about

Can you post on people's profiles and customize your own before you have 10 posts? I know some features, such as editing your own posts, I couldn't access until after I had 10 posts and became a "Webkinz" instead of a "Lil Kinz" in rank.
Rainribbon is offline Female
Old 11-14-2008, 10:49 PM   #6
swimmer39 has a spectacular aura about

thanks for everybodys help you all rock
Spoiler: show
i will bang my head no longer