Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-31-2008, 01:24 PM   #1
Yo mama's a
Webkinz :)

Lydiebug24 has a spectacular aura about

Question Unanswered: (Solved) Will some one please answer my question?

I was wondering why threads about people who got their acount hacked wasn't aloud? See, I was about to give a tip to someone who's acount gets hacked on how to stop it, and it said "Sorry, this thread is closed". So I left the thread, thinking it was just a glitch, then it said that, that thread was the most recent one posted on, so I thought "Hey, they can post on it", and it turned out it was a mod. saying those threads aren't aloud. So I was just wondering if anyone knew why that kind of thread isn't aloud. I'm really want to know. I just don't like having a question on my mind that I can't find the answer too. I'm not going to protest against it or anything, I just want to know. Anyone?

Last edited by Lydiebug24; 04-10-2008 at 05:23 PM..
Lydiebug24 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-31-2008, 01:29 PM   #2
shelyn72
Gifted

shell4 is a glorious beacon of lightshell4 is a glorious beacon of lightshell4 is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: Will some one please answer my question?

View Post Originally Posted by Lydiebug24
I was wondering why threads about people who got their acount hacked wasn't aloud? See, I was about to give a tip to someone who's acount gets hacked on how to stop it, and it said "Sorry, this thread is closed". So I left the thread, thinking it was just a glitch, then it said that, that thread was the most recent one posted on, so I thought "Hey, they can post on it", and it turned out it was a mod. saying those threads aren't aloud. So I was just wondering if anyone knew why that kind of thread isn't aloud. I'm really want to know. I just don't like having a question on my mind that I can't find the answer too. I'm not going to protest against it or anything, I just want to know. Anyone?
I was wondering about that also. It's the first I've heard about those threads not being allowed. I thought maybe there was a post in the thread that I missed that asked people to send stuff or something like that and that was why it wasn't allowed.
shell4 is offline Female
Old 03-31-2008, 01:39 PM   #3
Yo mama's a

Question Re: Will some one please answer my question?

View Post Originally Posted by shell4
I was wondering about that also. It's the first I've heard about those threads not being allowed. I thought maybe there was a post in the thread that I missed that asked people to send stuff or something like that and that was why it wasn't allowed.
Yeah, I've tried to post to severel threads giving advice, and this is the first time a mod. posted that they weren't aloud. So until then I thought those threads all just had a glitch, and didn't put it together that they were all the same kind of thread. Now I have this burning question! Anyone know the answer????
Old 04-05-2008, 06:07 PM   #4
Yo mama's a

ANYONE!!! Even just theory's are fine. I knew I should've made this thread in "wi rules, and suggestions" or whatever it's called.
Old 04-05-2008, 10:25 PM   #5
Gifted
jaxpuppy1018 is on a distinguished road

i think it's because the person on that thread got hacked and put in their username and asked for people to send them stuff. Since the only place your're supposed to set up trades is the gift exchange, that person was breaking the rules. that's probably why the mod. said that the thread was not allowed.
Old 04-05-2008, 10:33 PM   #6
luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!

View Post Originally Posted by Lydiebug24

Hi Lydie: I think I have the simplest way for you to get an accurate answer to your question: Just ask a mod. You can PM one, or just flag your post.
Someone will respond to you very quickly.
luvwebbies is offline Female
Old 04-10-2008, 10:36 AM   #7
Yo mama's a

Talking Re: Will some one please answer my question?

View Post Originally Posted by jaxpuppy1018
i think it's because the person on that thread got hacked and put in their username and asked for people to send them stuff. Since the only place your're supposed to set up trades is the gift exchange, that person was breaking the rules. that's probably why the mod. said that the thread was not allowed.
They weren't asking for presents, they were asking for help on how to stop them from hacking them.
Old 04-10-2008, 10:52 AM   #8
zippy03

crazyla5 is an unknown quantity at this point

I think there was a problem where the hacker actually pretended he was getting hacked. but idk
crazyla5 is offline Female
Old 04-10-2008, 12:17 PM   #9
WI Welcomes Everyone

Gingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomeness
Gingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomeness

Donation Level 3 

Here's the reason....we have such generous and kind members.....when they
read a post about a person's account being
hacked, they naturally feel sympathetic and
want to send gifts.
As you know, gifting is only allowed in the
Gift Exchange.
Gingerly is offline Female
Old 04-10-2008, 01:41 PM   #10
shelyn72
Gifted

shell4 is a glorious beacon of lightshell4 is a glorious beacon of lightshell4 is a glorious beacon of light

Until this question was asked I didn't know that kind of thread was disallowed, since I'd seen it posted so many times. I think it's probably a good idea. I don't want to call anyone liars, but the fact of the matter is that there are people who will say stuff happened to them in the hopes that people will send them gifts. Most of the threads are probably legit, but more than likely there are some that aren't.
shell4 is offline Female
Closed