Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-01-2009, 09:35 AM   #1
MysticRDS
Webkinz :)

MysticRDS is on a distinguished road

Question Unanswered: (SOLVED) What is the best way to contact Ganz?

Like most people I did not receive my POM loot bag. I know that this has been a problem for some time and I was wondering what is the best way to contact Ganz and get my POM loot.
Thank you in advance for any help.

Last edited by danathorn; 01-01-2009 at 03:36 PM..
MysticRDS is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-01-2009, 09:41 AM   #2
Gifted

bratzsasha will become famous soon enough

Default Re: What is the best way to contact Ganz?

I called last month after I did not get 2 POTM Bags.. The fist was on the first or second of the month.and the second was on the 10th...I hham sorry but I have no idea what to do if they do not return our calls...Taking a screen shot helps for those who they call back...Good luck I wouuld call and I hope it works out and you get your loot
Old 01-01-2009, 09:44 AM   #3
Webkinz :)

gymnast1995 is on a distinguished road

http://customerservice.webkinz.com/cs/us_en/csg.php

Fill out the information here. Whenever I have a problem, they always help through this. Make sure you don't have a block set up on your e-mail, because if they need to contact you, it will be blocked!

Hope this helps.
gymnast1995 is offline Female
Old 01-01-2009, 09:45 AM   #4
Gifted

Zkat is a glorious beacon of lightZkat is a glorious beacon of lightZkat is a glorious beacon of light

I've heard that the best way to contact Ganz is to call them because if you e-mail them, it usually gives you an automated response.
This thread has Ganz's e-mail address and phone number: http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/ganz-telephone-number-t247012.html
Zkat is offline Female
Old 01-01-2009, 10:10 AM   #5
Make a wish to the
Gift Guru

webkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talent

Ah, GANZ suggests that you wait about a week into the first month to adopt the POTM, that's probably why you didn't get your loot bag.

This thread has Ganz's phone number:
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...r-t247012.html

and they suggest not to e-mail them, the explanation is in there.

And this thread shows you can help you get your POTM loot bag if you didn't get it:
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...g-t435468.html

Hope this helps!
~Webkinzluver321
webkinzluver321 is offline Female
Old 01-01-2009, 02:05 PM   #6
❀◕‿◕❀
Gifted

Isk8er wows us all with wonderIsk8er wows us all with wonderIsk8er wows us all with wonderIsk8er wows us all with wonderIsk8er wows us all with wonderIsk8er wows us all with wonderIsk8er wows us all with wonderIsk8er wows us all with wonderIsk8er wows us all with wonderIsk8er wows us all with wonder

This link should help you.
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...r-t247012.html

Its better to call Ganz instead of emailing them. If you email them you will get an automatic response back.

Last edited by Isk8er; 01-01-2009 at 02:07 PM..
Isk8er is offline Female
Closed