Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-31-2008, 09:10 AM   #1
Wacky Holidays!
Webkinz :)

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

Question Unanswered: SOLVED! WI not working on Firefox for me--problem solved

For the past few days I have been unable to get to Webkinz Insider using a Mozilla Firefox web browser. I get the messages "The connection was reset...." or "400 Bad Request".

I have no problems getting WI on internet explorer (except for the fact that it is really slow).

Last time this happened, it cleared itself up in a couple of days, but this time it hasn't cleared itself up. I have cleared my cache (temporary files) and cookies. I have rebooted the computer and I have restarted Firefox; and I still can't get WI on Firefox.

Anyone have any suggestions? Is it happening to you too?

Last edited by SnowCrystal; 07-31-2008 at 11:36 AM.. Reason: problem solved
SnowCrystal is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-31-2008, 09:17 AM   #2
Call me Pat!
Gift Guru

ClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tell
ClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tell

Default Re: WI not working on Firefox for me--any solutions?

This used to happen to me but it hasn't happened in a while. Have you updated your firefox to version 3.0.1 This might help. Here is the link to update firefox http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/product...win&lang=en-US
ClaraZ25 is offline Male
Old 07-31-2008, 09:44 AM   #3
shadow hegdehog is a

Devonshire has a spectacular aura about

i have no idea because i can only get to WI from firefox...explorer is not working for me!
Devonshire is offline Male
Old 07-31-2008, 09:48 AM   #4
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

View Post Originally Posted by ClaraZ25
This used to happen to me but it hasn't happened in a while. Have you updated your firefox to version 3.0.1 This might help. Here is the link to update firefox http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/product...win&lang=en-US
Thank you so much! This worked for me!!

I always have Firefox set to do automatic updates, but for some reason it did not update it to the latest version (I was still on 2.something). Thank you for the link and solving my problem!
SnowCrystal is offline Female
Old 07-31-2008, 09:49 AM   #5
Don't get knarky wit

Lyssa45 is cool as a bunny clownLyssa45 is cool as a bunny clownLyssa45 is cool as a bunny clownLyssa45 is cool as a bunny clownLyssa45 is cool as a bunny clownLyssa45 is cool as a bunny clownLyssa45 is cool as a bunny clownLyssa45 is cool as a bunny clown

That's happened to me before and it cleared up in a little while. I now use my laptop that I juts got... it has explorer but idk what could have happened to you, sorry
Lyssa45 is offline Female
Old 07-31-2008, 10:34 AM   #6
Lea
Gift Guru

Lea has a reputation beyond reputeLea has a reputation beyond reputeLea has a reputation beyond reputeLea has a reputation beyond reputeLea has a reputation beyond reputeLea has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: SOLVED! WI not working on Firefox for me--any solutions?

Update your version of FireFox; I use FireFox for everything and I never have problems with it.
Lea is offline Female
Closed