Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-26-2008, 04:20 PM   #1
Webkinz :)
destynee29 is an unknown quantity at this point

Question Unanswered: (SOLVED) Money Question

Hey there!

I am new on here and had a question regarding the kinzcash tokens that are awarded to you after your 10th pet adoption. I know this is in exchange for them not providing you with a room for the adopted pet, but HOW do you redeem those tokens? I have 5 of them each worth $1000 but do not know how to use them.

Thanks!

Last edited by danathorn; 01-01-2009 at 03:34 PM..
destynee29 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-26-2008, 04:22 PM   #2
Lavenderpkp7

Default Re: Money Question

Too use those coins, you sell them at the W-shop and you get 1000kc.
Old 12-26-2008, 04:27 PM   #3
Gift Guru

elefancy has a reputation beyond reputeelefancy has a reputation beyond reputeelefancy has a reputation beyond reputeelefancy has a reputation beyond reputeelefancy has a reputation beyond reputeelefancy has a reputation beyond repute

If you go to the wshop you can sell them to get the $1000--
elefancy is offline Female
Old 12-26-2008, 06:42 PM   #4
Gifted

FOREIGN flows towards the sea of knowledgeFOREIGN flows towards the sea of knowledgeFOREIGN flows towards the sea of knowledgeFOREIGN flows towards the sea of knowledgeFOREIGN flows towards the sea of knowledgeFOREIGN flows towards the sea of knowledgeFOREIGN flows towards the sea of knowledgeFOREIGN flows towards the sea of knowledge

I was puzzled at first too. I actually tried to feed it to my pet. xD
You just open the W-shop, and sell it for $1,000. I know it looks pretty and you may not want to sell it, but thats the only thing you can do with it, and it gives you free money. xD
Old 12-26-2008, 07:00 PM   #5
blessedx5
Gift Guru

blessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable character
blessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable character

Yep..funny they give them to you but never tell anyone what to do with them. lol

As everyone else said..just take them to the wshop and sell them for 1000kc. My kids like to keep theirs so they won't spend it and then when that rare they really want but are a little short for comes along..they have a little extra money.
blessedx5 is offline Female
Old 12-26-2008, 07:21 PM   #6
lucky3900
Gifted

lucky3900 has much to be proud oflucky3900 has much to be proud oflucky3900 has much to be proud oflucky3900 has much to be proud of

At first I was very confused about that too! I wanted my money!

Anyways all you have to do is sell them to the Wshop. They are worth 1000KK so you get 1000 Kk!
lucky3900 is offline Female
Old 12-26-2008, 07:24 PM   #7
Gifted

cuffy is just really nicecuffy is just really nice

You can sell it, or save it for a "rainy" day like when Arte has a really awesome rare that you've been waiting for. Sell it at the W shop then, and you'll have $$ towards your rare.
LOL I sympathise with trying to feed it to your pet. I tried to put mine in a piggy bank or sometihng, but that didn't work, either. i wish they DID let you put them in piggy banks so you could save them up.
Old 12-26-2008, 08:50 PM   #8
ow

london45 has disabled reputation

You go to the W-Shop and sell them and they are worth 1000$ EACH
london45 is offline Female
Old 12-26-2008, 09:02 PM   #9

kelren has a spectacular aura about

Don't Worry,I Can help

You sell them at the W-Shop for $1,000 each!
Old 01-01-2009, 03:26 PM   #10
destynee29 is an unknown quantity at this point

Thank you ALL!

I also tried feeding it to my daughter's pets and then I tried dropping them into the Wshop. I was close

Thanks again!!
destynee29 is offline Female
Closed