Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-29-2008, 08:02 PM   #11
My Kids are
Gifted

lollie flows towards the sea of knowledgelollie flows towards the sea of knowledgelollie flows towards the sea of knowledgelollie flows towards the sea of knowledgelollie flows towards the sea of knowledgelollie flows towards the sea of knowledgelollie flows towards the sea of knowledgelollie flows towards the sea of knowledge

Donation Award 
Default Re: How Do you put indoor items Outside?

View Post Originally Posted by Jennielou
Are you sure? I use the bengal tiger bed outside but the bear cave bed does not go outside. I've tried. I've used it with the farm wallpaper which looks like it's outside....

Attachment 152252

I think it's silly you can't put whatever you want indoors or out....
Hi Jennielou! OoOoOo..so it was the Bengal Tiger bed that you used outside! Is that the only bed (PSI) that can go outside then, not the cave bed? I tried putting mine outdoors but it didn't work. Is there a secret to doing it..lol?
lollie is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-29-2008, 08:06 PM   #12
I♥PeteTownshend and
Webkinz :)

Sparky1109 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSparky1109 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSparky1109 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSparky1109 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSparky1109 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSparky1109 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSparky1109 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSparky1109 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Well some items can be put indoor and outdoor. I suppose others just recently have been made indoor only. I have two mangrove treasure troves outdoors. Some items you have to put on tables such as blenders and sandwich makers. Even stuffed animals. And with any vehicle all you have to do is ride it to the outdoor area.
Sparky1109 is offline Female
Old 11-29-2008, 08:06 PM   #13
My Kids are
Gifted

lollie flows towards the sea of knowledgelollie flows towards the sea of knowledgelollie flows towards the sea of knowledgelollie flows towards the sea of knowledgelollie flows towards the sea of knowledgelollie flows towards the sea of knowledgelollie flows towards the sea of knowledgelollie flows towards the sea of knowledge

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by webkinzarelife
We can be loopy together then, lol! Because I'm almost positive I have seen the same house thread! Another way people might have been able to get it to appear to be outdoors is with photoshop. My cousin is amazing with photoshop and she has pictures of her webkinz rooms with items that she doesn't even own, pasted into the pictures!

I completely agree with you! Cute room by the way
Oh, I never even thought about people using photoshop ! Hmm..maybe what I saw. Thanks for your comments! much appreciated!
lollie is offline Female
Old 11-29-2008, 08:07 PM   #14
I Rocks!!
Gift Guru

Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep
Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep

Bengal tiger yes, bear no. None of the superbeds (which makes no sense--rose, flower, butterfly..hello!) I think the Unicorn should too...shrubbery gamer bed in or out...manatee PSI CAN go in or out...cocoa dino cannot, wish it could go out....
I think someone was making a whole list of which items can go where. If I can find it I'll link it here.
Jennielou is offline Female
Old 11-29-2008, 08:11 PM   #15
My Kids are
Gifted

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by Sparky1109
Well some items can be put indoor and outdoor. I suppose others just recently have been made indoor only. I have two mangrove treasure troves outdoors. Some items you have to put on tables such as blenders and sandwich makers. Even stuffed animals. And with any vehicle all you have to do is ride it to the outdoor area.
Hmmm..this makes sense! I know I tried to put the Mangrove treasures trove outdoors but was unable too, but it could be that they changed the location to underwater rooms only.

Thanks all!

---------- lollie added 1 Minutes and 50 Seconds later ----------

Bengal tiger yes, bear no. None of the superbeds (which makes no sense--rose, flower, butterfly..hello!) I think the Unicorn should too...shrubbery gamer bed in or out...manatee PSI CAN go in or out...cocoa dino cannot, wish it could go out....
I think someone was making a whole list of which items can go where. If I can find it I'll link it here.
Thanks Jennielou!! I would really love to know where the link is, so I could experiment with some of my items..LOL! Much appreciated!!

Last edited by lollie; 11-29-2008 at 08:11 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
lollie is offline Female
Old 11-29-2008, 08:14 PM   #16
stock123 is an unknown quantity at this point

SOMETIMES NOT ALWAYS CAN YOU PUT THE INDOOR ITEMS OUTSIDE:gecko:
Old 11-29-2008, 08:16 PM   #17
I Rocks!!
Gift Guru

Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep
Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/....html?t=432339

Here ya go....looks like a pretty complete list!

---------- Jennielou added 1 Minutes and 1 Seconds later ----------

And I did just try the treasure trove outdoors....also goes underwater.

Last edited by Jennielou; 11-29-2008 at 08:16 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Jennielou is offline Female
Old 11-29-2008, 08:16 PM   #18
snickerdoodle20

you cannot put most indoor items in an out door room. Like most beds for instance, or a fridge. It wont work. I dont think there is a way to put it in there. I do know that a christmas tree can go in an our door yard though.
Old 11-29-2008, 08:18 PM   #19
My Kids are
Gifted

Donation Award 

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/....html?t=432339

Here ya go....looks like a pretty complete list!

---------- Jennielou added 1 Minutes and 1 Seconds later ----------

And I did just try the treasure trove outdoors....also goes underwater.
Thanks Dear One ! I appreciate your help!

Mods can close this thread now! ~ lollie
lollie is offline Female
Old 11-29-2008, 08:18 PM   #20
I♥PeteTownshend and

Sparky1109 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSparky1109 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSparky1109 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSparky1109 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSparky1109 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSparky1109 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSparky1109 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSparky1109 flows towards the sea of knowledge

If there are any items you are questioning whether or not they can go outside you could name a few (including exclusives and PSIs) I have tons and may be able to tell you if they can go outdoors. I also have a cardinal chair, jelly bean tree, ribbons and bows tree, toucan PSI, and leopard lizard PSI outside
Sparky1109 is offline Female
Closed