Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-29-2008, 06:58 PM   #1
My Kids are
Gifted

lollie flows towards the sea of knowledgelollie flows towards the sea of knowledgelollie flows towards the sea of knowledgelollie flows towards the sea of knowledgelollie flows towards the sea of knowledgelollie flows towards the sea of knowledgelollie flows towards the sea of knowledgelollie flows towards the sea of knowledge

Donation Award 
Default Unanswered: Solved !How Do you put indoor items Outside?

Hey all! I've been wondering how do some people put indoor only items outside ? I have been looking thru the House Thread, and I notice that some people have certain items outdoors (ex. Cave bed), but when i try to do it, it says it can only go indoors or underwater room. This has me totally confused, to say the least..LOL! Any help or suggestions would be appreciated! Thanks!! ~ lollie
lollie is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-29-2008, 07:13 PM   #2
Webkinz :)

webkinzarelife has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: How Do you put indoor items Outside?

I'm really not sure! When I tried to put the same Cave bed outdoors it said it could only be used in indoor or underwater, just like the message you got. I was able to get other items outdoors though. One was a POTM item and the other 2 were exclusive. I guess each piece of furniture is different! :[
webkinzarelife is offline Female
Old 11-29-2008, 07:16 PM   #3

Jordan will become famous soon enough

That is impossible!! Indoor items stay indoors!!! Outdoor items stay outdoors!!! It's the same way as not being able to put outdoor items indoors!!

Sorry for caps lock
Jordan is offline Female
Old 11-29-2008, 07:43 PM   #4
My Kids are
Gifted

lollie flows towards the sea of knowledgelollie flows towards the sea of knowledgelollie flows towards the sea of knowledgelollie flows towards the sea of knowledgelollie flows towards the sea of knowledgelollie flows towards the sea of knowledgelollie flows towards the sea of knowledgelollie flows towards the sea of knowledge

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by Jordan
That is impossible!! Indoor items stay indoors!!! Outdoor items stay outdoors!!! It's the same way as not being able to put outdoor items indoors!!

Sorry for caps lock
Well I thought it was impossible also, but I know that I have seen this, so yes it is possible..lol! I have even seen people put the Mangrove tree outdoors and I have tried it but it doesn't work. There might be a trick to it or maybe they got lucky,I don't know! Anywyas I thought maybe someone could help. Thanks anyways!

---------- lollie added 1 Minutes and 58 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by webkinzarelife
I'm really not sure! When I tried to put the same Cave bed outdoors it said it could only be used in indoor or underwater, just like the message you got. I was able to get other items outdoors though. One was a POTM item and the other 2 were exclusive. I guess each piece of furniture is different! :[

Thanks for your nice reply! Have you seen the same things that I have then? Is that why you also tried it?

Last edited by lollie; 11-29-2008 at 07:43 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
lollie is offline Female
Old 11-29-2008, 07:47 PM   #5
9q8a7z is an unknown quantity at this point

u can't it won't work
Old 11-29-2008, 07:48 PM   #6

View Post Originally Posted by lollie
Well I thought it was impossible also, but I know that I have seen this, so yes it is possible..lol! I have even seen people put the Mangrove tree outdoors and I have tried it but it doesn't work. There might be a trick to it or maybe they got lucky,I don't know! Anywyas I thought maybe someone could help. Thanks anyways!

---------- lollie added 1 Minutes and 58 Seconds later ----------

Thanks for your nice reply! Have you seen the same things that I have then? Is that why you also tried it?
No problem at all! And yes, not too long ago there was a room contest here on WI and the theme was outdoor yard sales. There were tons of items outside in the pictures, and I had never even thought of trying to put toys, books, etc., outdoors. That made me curious so I have tried putting numerous things in my yard. Some work and some don't. I have also seen the pictures you are talking about with the cave bed outside and wonder how they got it out there! I hope someone can let us in on the secret, if there is one lol :]
Old 11-29-2008, 07:51 PM   #7
AlyLuver95

LynzersRoxUrSox is on a distinguished road

I don't really know if it works.
I've seen it before, and tried it,
maybe theyve just gotten lucky?
I don't know.
LynzersRoxUrSox is offline Female
Old 11-29-2008, 07:52 PM   #8
My Kids are
Gifted

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by webkinzarelife
No problem at all! And yes, not too long ago there was a room contest here on WI and the theme was outdoor yard sales. There were tons of items outside in the pictures, and I had never even thought of trying to put toys, books, etc., outdoors. That made me curious so I have tried putting numerous things in my yard. Some work and some don't. I have also seen the pictures you are talking about with the cave bed outside and wonder how they got it out there! I hope someone can let us in on the secret, if there is one lol :]
Thank you soooo much webkinzarelife!!!!! I know that people think that this is impossible to do and think I'm probably loopy, but you give credit to this also, so Rep for you! Thanks!!
lollie is offline Female
Old 11-29-2008, 07:54 PM   #9
I Rocks!!
Gift Guru

Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep
Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep

Are you sure? I use the bengal tiger bed outside but the bear cave bed does not go outside. I've tried. I've used it with the farm wallpaper which looks like it's outside....

exercisefarm2.jpg

I think it's silly you can't put whatever you want indoors or out....
Jennielou is offline Female
Old 11-29-2008, 08:01 PM   #10

View Post Originally Posted by lollie
Thank you soooo much webkinzarelife!!!!! I know that people think that this is impossible to do and think I'm probably loopy, but you give credit to this also, so Rep for you! Thanks!!
We can be loopy together then, lol! Because I'm almost positive I have seen the same house thread! Another way people might have been able to get it to appear to be outdoors is with photoshop. My cousin is amazing with photoshop and she has pictures of her webkinz rooms with items that she doesn't even own, pasted into the pictures!

View Post Originally Posted by Jennielou
Are you sure? I use the bengal tiger bed outside but the bear cave bed does not go outside. I've tried. I've used it with the farm wallpaper which looks like it's outside....

Attachment 152252

I think it's silly you can't put whatever you want indoors or out....
I completely agree with you! Cute room by the way
Closed