Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-17-2008, 09:02 PM   #1
montanarose9

Question Unanswered: Solved!

Closed!!!!

Last edited by montanarose9; 01-01-2009 at 08:54 AM..
Sponsored Links
Old 12-17-2008, 09:06 PM   #2
owzers, I sure am
Gifted

soccerox7 is the cats pajamas!soccerox7 is the cats pajamas!soccerox7 is the cats pajamas!soccerox7 is the cats pajamas!soccerox7 is the cats pajamas!soccerox7 is the cats pajamas!

Default (Mark Best Answer [Closes Thread]) Re: Appling to become gifted-Am I ready?

688!? I'm POSITIVE you have more than enough! Go and apply! Congrats!
soccerox7 is offline Female
Old 12-17-2008, 11:21 PM   #3
Gift Trainee
jdmom is an unknown quantity at this point

Default (Mark Best Answer [Closes Thread]) Re: Appling to become gifted-Am I ready?

Good question! i was wondering that myself earlier. There needs to be a way to check your posts. I would like to go back and see how many i have posted that are fluff. Maybe there is a way and i do not know?
jdmom is offline Female
Old 12-18-2008, 12:34 AM   #4
I luvz U!

Webberlily has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by jdmom
Good question! i was wondering that myself earlier. There needs to be a way to check your posts. I would like to go back and see how many i have posted that are fluff. Maybe there is a way and i do not know?
Yes there is an easy way to look at all your past posts (or at least the last 500). Just click on "My Posts" on the banner under the Purple Monster, click on My Posts again, and voila! Your reading material for the evening!
Webberlily is offline Female
Old 12-18-2008, 12:36 AM   #5
Gift Guru

katrinasmom has a reputation beyond reputekatrinasmom has a reputation beyond reputekatrinasmom has a reputation beyond reputekatrinasmom has a reputation beyond reputekatrinasmom has a reputation beyond repute

Donation Award 

You can actually look at some of your recent posts. On the blue header line, the lower one at the top of the forum pages, the third tab from the right is "My Posts". You can click on that and bring up a number of your recent posts. I just looked at mine, and it was showing 489 of my over 1,000 posts. So maybe it's a time thing--the last month or two? Dunno. Anyway, you can call that up and count which ones appear to be in threads that count.

Hope this helps! I'm thinking too, you proably have enough.
Old 12-18-2008, 12:43 AM   #6
Gift Guru

vanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talent

You might want to check "my posts"

I think you MUST have more than 50 non-fluff posts out of your 700 Good luck!
vanvan20 is offline Female
Old 12-18-2008, 12:52 AM   #7
Gift Trainee

well DUH everybody!!! thanks so much for always helping out...even when my brain stops working! I now remember that i could do that!! LOL!! Thanks again!
jdmom is offline Female
Old 12-18-2008, 12:54 AM   #8
krqcmom
Gift Guru

Jarrah knows the way
Jarrah knows the wayJarrah knows the wayJarrah knows the way

Montana Rose:

I scrolled back through your last 4 pages of posts - and so far most of what I found I'd classify as "fluffish" - most of your responses are short and very few seem to be about webkinz.

There may be some great posts but if you want to apply to become gifted why don't you focus on making only great posts for the next few days. No "me too" posts or "thanks" etc. Stick to the General and Help forums instead of the role playing or polling forums and see if you can find some conversations to join or new members to help.

Good luck!
Jarrah is offline Female
Old 12-18-2008, 01:04 AM   #9
Gift Trainee

Good Advice! i went back through mine and found alot of "thank you's" for people visiting my house or Arte rare comments. I really think those are fluffy!
Montana Rose: Good luck with getting more non-fluffy posts. i am sure you could help out on several threads while building up your count!
jdmom is offline Female
Old 12-18-2008, 07:37 AM   #10
montanarose9

View Post Originally Posted by Jarrah
Montana Rose:

I scrolled back through your last 4 pages of posts - and so far most of what I found I'd classify as "fluffish" - most of your responses are short and very few seem to be about webkinz.

There may be some great posts but if you want to apply to become gifted why don't you focus on making only great posts for the next few days. No "me too" posts or "thanks" etc. Stick to the General and Help forums instead of the role playing or polling forums and see if you can find some conversations to join or new members to help.

Good luck!
Thanks! I'll focus more on those areas!Rep!
Closed