Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-01-2008, 03:33 PM   #1

Default Unanswered: soccer team player bullies

hi i am goldenmarie11 and there is a girl on my soccer team. and i just now got home from traning and she is so mean to just me. last year on May,25,07 i was talking to girls on the team who are nice to me and i was saying that my dog cammie had to get put down because dog food poising and she over heard what ( because she was easdroping ) but i got mad and tearie when she said " It is just a stupid dog" i got mad. and she thinks she is better than everyone on the team and she playes goalie and she doesn't dive. but the only reason she is put back there is because she can't play forword or defence. so i am tired of her so i need some help. my parents don't like her.and my step-dad want me to beat her up and i am not going to so i need some help please help me
Sponsored Links
Old 03-01-2008, 03:38 PM   #2
Webkinz :)
emerald195 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: soccer team player bullies

If you still take soccer tell your coach.
emerald195 is offline Female
Old 03-01-2008, 04:13 PM   #3
your mom :)
Penguin_Love96 is an unknown quantity at this point

yea i agree with emerald... tell your coach and probably get some people who heard it too because i bet anything....she'll deny it. so tell the coach and just steer clear of her. because if you get into a fight, they may kick you off of soccer
Old 03-01-2008, 05:02 PM   #4

yea but the coach is her dad
Old 03-01-2008, 05:05 PM   #5
Ask me
Curie is just really niceCurie is just really nice

Well, then that's a different story (so don't go tattletaling about his daughter!). Ask your parents and friends for advice. Keep away 10 feet away from her. Haha.
Curie is offline Female
Old 03-01-2008, 05:14 PM   #6
LLuvia26 is an unknown quantity at this point

well i think you should try to get on a different team she is just a jerk and maybe you should stand up to her if you can't change teams
Old 03-01-2008, 05:14 PM   #7
CollieGirl66 is an unknown quantity at this point

yeah just tell the coach, do NOT fight with her no matter what, ask your parents to tell the coach,or just talk to her. try to find something weak about her and don't blackmail her but tell her if she doesn't be nice you'll tell about her weakness. but don't be too harsh. hope this helps your problems!
Old 03-01-2008, 07:20 PM   #8
Cherry has a brilliant futureCherry has a brilliant futureCherry has a brilliant futureCherry has a brilliant futureCherry has a brilliant future

What a schman...
I say beat her up!
Nah...I would insult her...Or I could go to one of your socccer games and when shes not playing,I'll tease her.
Other than that,I don't know.
*BTW,we know each other in real life*
Old 03-01-2008, 08:07 PM   #9
nisha1rocks is on a distinguished road

I really do not suggest fighting with her, but next time she does something mean sstand up to her. Even if she is being mean to someone else stand up for that person. I hope this helps.Mabey your parents can try to talk to her dad.
Old 03-01-2008, 08:20 PM   #10

like i said befor her dad is the coach and i dont want to beat her up my step-dad wants me to but i will see her tomarrow cuz we have a game i will try some advice but please keep posting