Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-03-2007, 08:46 AM   #1
Lea
Gift Guru

Lea has a reputation beyond reputeLea has a reputation beyond reputeLea has a reputation beyond reputeLea has a reputation beyond reputeLea has a reputation beyond reputeLea has a reputation beyond repute

Default Unanswered: So, what is there really to do on WW?

I've had it for about a month, and I'm losing interest. What can you do???
Pretty much only design your house, talk in stupid KinzChat, etc.

Any great fun things somebody can tell me what I can experience??
Lea is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-03-2007, 09:08 AM   #2
lildancer054
Gift Guru

webkinz_addict054 is just really nicewebkinz_addict054 is just really nice

Default Re: So, what is there really to do on WW?

Well- When kinzchat plus comes back it's a lot more fun.
~Marnie
Old 11-03-2007, 09:09 AM   #3
Gifted
jkp197072 is a name known to alljkp197072 is a name known to alljkp197072 is a name known to all

You can trade,play games... Jst telling you-it is NOT a waste of time and money.
jkp197072 is offline Female
Old 11-03-2007, 09:10 AM   #4
Garrett

Well.....

When you've been here for two weeks and have 50 good posts You Can Trade!!
Old 11-03-2007, 10:04 AM   #5
harrypottrgal
Webkinz :)
calliegirltoday is an unknown quantity at this point

I am having the same problem! I used to get on every day but now i am like what is the point? I mean you feed your pet play silly games and design your house! I mean now that i learned about todays actvities i really like it and everyone is saying that tomorrow you can spin some wheel so now i want to do that but i cant even log on the W wont load when i press log in!
Old 11-03-2007, 12:56 PM   #6
Flablo
Gifted

Flablo will become famous soon enough

You might get bored. but there is alot to do maybe you also just need a break for a week or so from it. Its fun but it was really ment for little kids. kinz chat plus is really fun and Im hoping it will come back up soon! You could go to the arcade and play differnt games and figuire out your favriote. Theres lots to do!
Old 11-03-2007, 03:40 PM   #7
WI Welcomes Everyone

Gingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomeness
Gingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomeness

Donation Level 3 

I think everyone goes through this phase...
me included. lol.
Starting a big garden, doing the Charm
Forest and learning games at the Arcade
helped me spark an interest again.
Gingerly is offline Female
Old 11-03-2007, 03:42 PM   #8
the fairest 0f all
Gift Guru

sn0wwhite radiates beauty and kindness all aroundsn0wwhite radiates beauty and kindness all aroundsn0wwhite radiates beauty and kindness all aroundsn0wwhite radiates beauty and kindness all aroundsn0wwhite radiates beauty and kindness all aroundsn0wwhite radiates beauty and kindness all aroundsn0wwhite radiates beauty and kindness all around

i like cash cow and tile towers. i need to play those at least once or twice a day.

and the occasional drama of surprise things and things not working keep it interesting for me.

i'm also looking forward to seasonal things like christmas items in the w shop, hopefully winter fest and when it snows in our yards.
sn0wwhite is offline Female
Old 11-03-2007, 03:59 PM   #9
ebbies Rock!
Gift Guru

aussierocky will become famous soon enough

Well, I love to play Goober's Lab, Tulip Trouble 2, Cash Cow, Cash Cow 2, and Tile Towers, partly to play, partly to earn KC and partly to try to beat my own best score. I also like playing the ones I can in the tournament area, to see how I compare to others. Also, the fall festival and the bee costume/honey giveaway were really fun. This is my way of just having some fun when life gets too crazy busy. But, then again, I have always liked playing those kind of games on the computer so it was easy to transfer that to WW. I also think it's exciting to see what new prize or gift you will get when you add a new Webkinz to your account. When I started, I just had regular room, and now I've started redoing some and adding more so that I can do some in the fun themes that are available.

Pinks Blacky :koala: Sydney Hunny

Love my Webkinz!!
aussierocky is offline Female
Old 11-03-2007, 04:09 PM   #10
ohai
Gifted

wanda259 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundwanda259 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundwanda259 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundwanda259 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundwanda259 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundwanda259 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundwanda259 radiates beauty and kindness all around

Q. what can you do on webkinz??
Hmmmm......
I got it!!!!
A.EVERYTHING!!!!!!!
wanda259 is offline Female
Closed