Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-29-2009, 02:55 PM   #1
ImaC-H-R-I-S-T-I-A-N
Webkinz :)

Erinmokney has a reputation beyond reputeErinmokney has a reputation beyond reputeErinmokney has a reputation beyond reputeErinmokney has a reputation beyond reputeErinmokney has a reputation beyond reputeErinmokney has a reputation beyond repute

Exclamation Unanswered: :( so very sad. ACCOUNT WIPED OUT!

everything on my webkinz account is gone. I just adopted my webkinz Dolphen 2 minutes ago and the present isnt even in my dock. my house is empty not 1 peice of furniture.. I am so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so sad.I am making a river of tears. anyone know why this tradgicy happend?
Erinmokney is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-29-2009, 02:57 PM   #2
uv Deluxies
Gifted

lemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicness
lemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: :( so very sad. ACCOUNT WIPED OUT!

Ok don't panic...............clear your cache and history then re start your computer if this does not help CALL GANZ .............good luck
lemony is offline Female
Old 05-29-2009, 03:00 PM   #3
Gift Trainee

x3Kiwi is a jewel in the roughx3Kiwi is a jewel in the rough

Ok, first off, calm down! It does not sound like your being hacked or anything. It could just be a glitch. Try restarting your computer. That might help. You could try contacting Ganz as well. This has happened to a lot of people, not just you. So no worries! I hope you get your account back to normal!
Old 05-29-2009, 03:00 PM   #4
Never To Old For

Collie Lover wears the mantle of perfection with graceCollie Lover wears the mantle of perfection with graceCollie Lover wears the mantle of perfection with graceCollie Lover wears the mantle of perfection with graceCollie Lover wears the mantle of perfection with graceCollie Lover wears the mantle of perfection with graceCollie Lover wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Donation Award 

Have you logged out and back in?
If that doesn't change anything you should clear and cache and cookies and then close your browser and restart your computer.
If everything is still not there then you should call Ganz.
Hope you get it fixed.
Collie Lover is offline Female
Old 05-29-2009, 03:00 PM   #5
ill PM
Gift Guru

Ergoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talent

Donation Award 

lemony is right, if that doesn't correct the problem then call... the number is 1-866-932-5469. Good luck!
Old 05-29-2009, 03:01 PM   #6
Slytherin for this

Baby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Donation Award 

Yes, you need to clear your cache and history. Then re-start your computer. If that doesn't work cal, not E-mail, but CALL Ganz. If it's not a hacker then they should be able to re-store everything. It doesn't sound like a hacker though because of your president thing. Good luck!!!
Baby252 is offline Female
Old 05-29-2009, 03:01 PM   #7
Love WW
Gift Guru

JINGLES139 is the cats pajamas!JINGLES139 is the cats pajamas!JINGLES139 is the cats pajamas!JINGLES139 is the cats pajamas!JINGLES139 is the cats pajamas!JINGLES139 is the cats pajamas!

It is most likely a glitch. Don't cry, I know you are very upset but you will get everything back. Try logging out and back in. If that doesn't work clear your cache, on IE look for tools in the upper right corner, click Internet options, delete temporary files clickOK Good Luck
JINGLES139 is offline Female
Old 05-29-2009, 03:02 PM   #8
ImaC-H-R-I-S-T-I-A-N

Erinmokney has a reputation beyond reputeErinmokney has a reputation beyond reputeErinmokney has a reputation beyond reputeErinmokney has a reputation beyond reputeErinmokney has a reputation beyond reputeErinmokney has a reputation beyond repute

thanks so much. I was so so worried. I am so glad wi has such nice people to help me!
Erinmokney is offline Female
Old 05-29-2009, 03:02 PM   #9
Gifted

Emloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonder

usually if everything disappears at once it is probably not a hacker.
Once that happened to my sister's room, it hada bout 20 items in it

log out and back in
clear your cache

if all else fails, have your parents call ganz (or you)
Emloveswebkins is offline Female
Old 05-29-2009, 03:04 PM   #10
doglove224

tiff =D will become famous soon enough

the nothing in the room always happens to me dont worry
tiff =D is offline Female
Closed