Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-25-2008, 08:11 PM   #1
is a camera using
Webkinz :)

bubbles055 has a spectacular aura aboutbubbles055 has a spectacular aura about

Talking Unanswered: So may QUESTIONS! HELP!!!!!!!

Why dosen't my signature picture work? I uploaded it and saved and i can see it when i go to change my siggi again but, i never see anything but the words i typed in my siggi when i post! PLEASE HELP! oh and where is trade talk allowed because i wanted to talk about getting a dr.quack side table for my hosptal room!
bubbles055 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-25-2008, 08:24 PM   #2
wackywhoplays
Gift Guru

momwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the rep
momwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the rep

Default Re: So may QUESTIONS! HELP!!!!!!!

Hi Bubbles055,
Sometimes the siggie picture does not take. I've had that happen too, & i use a newer computer, & then it takes. Make sure you upload, after seleting the pict from the browser.

As far as trading, you have to apply to be a GT (gift trainee) where you learn the rules of trading. Then the trading section is unlocked. After graduating from the gift trainee section, then you become gifted. The requirements for this process are located in the rules and faq, located on the top menu under the dog by the pumpkin, on the left hand corner.

Welcome to WI
momwhoplays is offline Female
Old 11-25-2008, 08:29 PM   #3
lucky3900
Gifted

lucky3900 has much to be proud oflucky3900 has much to be proud oflucky3900 has much to be proud oflucky3900 has much to be proud of

1. Remember to SAVE SAVE SAVE the picture! Lol then go to edit your signature and upload it. Then make sure you hit "insert signature picture" Here is a great thread I made that will help hopefully! http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/....html?t=398414

2. Trade talk is definitley NOT allowed in case your were wondering. I'm not sure why but I think it's so that people are not cheated, and that all trades are fair and proper. If you want to know more about trading visit the Webkinz Insider Official Gift Exchange Information in the WI Rules and Suggestion section. It has all you need to know about trading, here is the link:
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...t-t219641.html

Also, here is a Great thread by Gingerly on being good members and posting good posts. In order to acess the trading feature of WI you have to sign up and have good posts!

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...s-t327735.html

There is more info about trading in the FAQ! I hoped this helped!
lucky3900 is offline Female
Old 11-25-2008, 09:10 PM   #4
Gift Guru

-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost

If you have uploaded the pictures (which is what I think it sounded like) scroll down, to where you can see the preview of your picture. Then, click "insert signature picture" which will be on the right. Then, in the text box, you will see the word "SIGPIG" and it will be in [brackets.] Where that is, is where your picture will show up.

Hope this helps!
-Lilypad is offline Female
Old 11-25-2008, 09:14 PM   #5
Alaza
Webkinz :)

Luna_Lovegood is a glorious beacon of lightLuna_Lovegood is a glorious beacon of lightLuna_Lovegood is a glorious beacon of light

the signature must be too large, or- 'high tech'? If it doesn't give a message telling you that it must be a glitch. Trade talk is only aloud in GE's (gift exchanges). I see your not a GT, Gift guro, or gifted. But it's not too late too apply!
Luna_Lovegood is offline Female
Old 11-26-2008, 09:14 AM   #6
The hippie writer
Gift Guru

Ivie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socks

OK, for the pic, when editing, go to the "insert picture" button and CLICK IT> That was my problem at first too. And, trade talk is allowed in the Gift Exchange, you can't see it unless you are gifted, you can apply at the top of the page ingiudes and how-tos I believe.
Ivie is offline Female
Closed