Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-02-2010, 09:03 AM   #1
Webkinz :)

krda39 will become famous soon enough

Angry Answered: So many questions

okay so here are my questions...Topic 1 How did everyone know about the floating question mark? Did they announce it somewhere on webkinznewz? I only read about it here days after it was over. I went back through the webkinznewz archives and could find no mention of it. Topic 2.....How do people know that the last two pieces of the wonderland theme are going to be in the estore? I have wasted all this time looking in the curio shop for them and according to here i missed a piece on the 19th. Is there some kind of alert so that I will know next time? Topic 3... Is there a list or pictures somewhere that you can find when new clothing recipes are released? do I go here or some other website? ..........I feel so left out and like I'm missing all the good stuff because I don't know where or when to look!
krda39 is offline Female
Best Answer - Posted by webkinzmomma
How did everyong know about the floating question mark?

Most of us seen it as front page news here at WI, someone had apparently been surfing the WKN and seen the question mark then reported it here. Then we all jumped into the WI question mark tracking thread and help one another out tracking times and what we were all getting.

As you get more fimilar with WI you will be able to navigate throughout the pages to find the most informative tracking threads or informational posts!

Did they announce it somewhere in WKN?

Nope! It was never offically announced!

How did everyone know the last 2 pieces of the Wonderland Theme was in the estore?

I believe it was advertised that way, also many of us looked at the WI Wiki pages to see all the wonderland items and they had them listed there as estore.

Is there an alert for pieces in the curio shop?

Not really, but if you look here they have a tracking thread.

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...-items-553259/

If you have an NA account you could always see what was in the Asian accounts the day before, then you will know when to look for it in your NA account.

Is there a list or pictures somewhere that you find when new clothing recipes are released?

Yup! WI has a section dedicated to this!
Here it is

Clothing Machine Recipes

Welcome to WI (Webkinz Insider)!!!

This site has sooo much to offer!! I have been a member going on 3 years now and would have never survived WW (webkinz world) if it hadn't been for WI! Make sure you check the front page (just click home at the top of the page) for breaking news! You can find values of items according to WI (WIGEV), information on recipes, tracking threads, new things happening in WW, just an abundance of information to help you get the most out of your WW experience, not only that but you run into some really good friendships!

Just take some time and wonder around here at WI, check out the different sections they have so generously created to help us out, I can't say enough or often enough how thankful I am to be a part of such a great forum community!
Sponsored Links
Old 11-02-2010, 09:44 AM   #2
Gift Guru

webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!

Default Re: So many questions

How did everyong know about the floating question mark?

Most of us seen it as front page news here at WI, someone had apparently been surfing the WKN and seen the question mark then reported it here. Then we all jumped into the WI question mark tracking thread and help one another out tracking times and what we were all getting.

As you get more fimilar with WI you will be able to navigate throughout the pages to find the most informative tracking threads or informational posts!

Did they announce it somewhere in WKN?

Nope! It was never offically announced!

How did everyone know the last 2 pieces of the Wonderland Theme was in the estore?

I believe it was advertised that way, also many of us looked at the WI Wiki pages to see all the wonderland items and they had them listed there as estore.

Is there an alert for pieces in the curio shop?

Not really, but if you look here they have a tracking thread.

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...-items-553259/

If you have an NA account you could always see what was in the Asian accounts the day before, then you will know when to look for it in your NA account.

Is there a list or pictures somewhere that you find when new clothing recipes are released?

Yup! WI has a section dedicated to this!
Here it is

Clothing Machine Recipes

Welcome to WI (Webkinz Insider)!!!

This site has sooo much to offer!! I have been a member going on 3 years now and would have never survived WW (webkinz world) if it hadn't been for WI! Make sure you check the front page (just click home at the top of the page) for breaking news! You can find values of items according to WI (WIGEV), information on recipes, tracking threads, new things happening in WW, just an abundance of information to help you get the most out of your WW experience, not only that but you run into some really good friendships!

Just take some time and wonder around here at WI, check out the different sections they have so generously created to help us out, I can't say enough or often enough how thankful I am to be a part of such a great forum community!

Last edited by webkinzmomma; 11-02-2010 at 09:57 AM..
webkinzmomma is offline Female
Old 11-02-2010, 10:09 AM   #3

krda39 will become famous soon enough

thank you so much for all the info! i will just have to keep exploring like you said. it just seems so overwhelming!
krda39 is offline Female
Old 11-02-2010, 10:37 AM   #4

wishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clown

Clothing Machine Recipes
That's for the clothing machine question.
wishgirl78 is offline Female
Old 11-02-2010, 12:17 PM   #5
Gift Guru

webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by krda39
thank you so much for all the info! i will just have to keep exploring like you said. it just seems so overwhelming!
Yes at first it is very overwhelming! There is just so much information! Just remember if you ever need any help, post your questions, there are so many members willing to lend a helping hand, and post as many questions as you need answered!

Also jump in discussion in different sections of WI, everyone has such great ideas and we love to hear other's input!
webkinzmomma is offline Female
Closed