Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-22-2008, 03:55 PM   #11
Webkinz :)

clare101star is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: So, Does anyone actually get help from Ganz?

call 1-866-webkinz,hopefully they will help!!!!that helps some peopel
Sponsored Links
Old 02-22-2008, 07:06 PM   #12

ReSpekt is an unknown quantity at this point

View Post Originally Posted by himeceres
I've only had help from them one times. And, that was only because the issue was serious. Instead of asking me for a name it asked for my Webkinz Secret Code. Then it asked for that again. Well it named my pet that. So they gave me a number, and fixed it so my pet as a name. Other than that it is all automated junk... Very frustrating! I've lost 2 items, and had one turn into another item all together.
hey were you the one that got the love puppy for valentines day and accidentally named it you secret code? cuz if it is, i'm glad you got it fixed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- ReSpekt
Old 02-22-2008, 09:43 PM   #13
PrincessAnya03
Gift Guru

himeceres has much to be proud ofhimeceres has much to be proud ofhimeceres has much to be proud ofhimeceres has much to be proud ofhimeceres has much to be proud of

no me. i got my love puppy for christmas. the one with the issue was my raccoon.
View Post Originally Posted by ReSpekt
hey were you the one that got the love puppy for valentines day and accidentally named it you secret code? cuz if it is, i'm glad you got it fixed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- ReSpekt
Old 02-22-2008, 09:53 PM   #14
bbzmom

bbzmom is on a distinguished road

We lost thousands in KC when my daughter got the new stationary.....she was all excited with the new stickers, stationary and gift wrap that she went mailing away....we called Ganz and left a message, but no return call, letter or action has been taken on their side....we've also had our Medieval Dining table stuck ever since we got in about 4 months ago...we filed out the stuck items report...however no response.....we also had a treadmill disappear. My biggest concern is over the KC lost with the stationary....my daughter lioves to send notes and gifts, but can't remember which papers to avoid, so she uses the plain paper to be safe.
Old 02-22-2008, 10:59 PM   #15
littlered2005 is an unknown quantity at this point

Uggh! I've had the same problem and the same stinkin e-mail. I agree...frustrating. I lost my toadstool table that came with my terrier. The only reason I'm a little ticked is because it's an exclusive item. I wouldn't mind if it were something I could buy again. Didn't know there was a support number, though. Might try that!
Old 02-23-2008, 09:59 AM   #16
WhisperLife

Seaclans is an unknown quantity at this point

I've sent in a whole list of the then current issues and so far only got the canned response to the renaming rooms problem. Only that answer...which is basically "You can only use words from our dictionary doesn't really help even on that one issue, because in my case, and for my roomate no word has ever been accepted.

It's all very frustrating for me, as I have all these old issues that date from when I opened my account during the holiday rush, and then new problems crop up almost everyday.

I have noticed a few things have gotten fixed, such as no longer having to leave and return to my gardening area several times to get the plants to refresh so I could do everything they needed. Quizzy's sarted working properly for me again, as well. But the list still keeps getting longer and I have yet to have recieved the promised return call from the tech support.

Can anyone tell me where in the email responses the support codes are? Perhaps I am overlooking them.
Old 03-04-2008, 03:22 PM   #17
Hmm
Eliphalet
Gift Guru

Hmm is an unparalleled talent
Hmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talent

View Post Originally Posted by BjornTorunn
I had a a problem connecting which I wrote in about. I received a a canned e-mail response within two business days and a support code for calling back. I called their phone number listed in the e-mail, put in the support code, and was promptly transferred to someone. Then got transferred again because I was running on a Mac.

The automated e-mail was worthless. I don't know if it is a totally automated process or someone just didn't read the original e-mail correctly. The generic solution recommended was one that I had listed as having already tried.

Once I had someone on the phone, things went smoothly.

My recommendations are:
  • Search the Ganz site and here, see if others are having the same or similiar problems.
  • Make sure you include all the relevant information about the problem in your e-mail: what account, approximately what time it happened, what you were doing in WebKinz World at the time, and any error messages or unusual activity you noticed.
  • Always be polite and curteous, try to be organized before contacting them.
  • Be patient and try to be understanding.
  • Do not 'attack' the support people. They are the ones trying to remedy the problem, not the people who caused the glitch.
Given the generally slow response from Ganz, I would also suggest posting here with any techical questions. It is quite likely someone else has seen the problem before and might be able to suggest a work-around.

Since your problem was one of lost items, I don't think anyone here can really help. All you can do is try to contact Ganz and see if something can be done.
Wow. What an informative answer. Thanks, Bjorn!

Hmm
Hmm is offline Female
Old 03-04-2008, 09:43 PM   #18
user name: heap

heap will become famous soon enough

Yes, I emailed ganz that my computer crashed every time I entered this room, and they fixed it.
heap is offline Male
Old 03-05-2008, 09:19 AM   #19
BjornTorunn
Gift Guru

BjornTorunn is just really niceBjornTorunn is just really nice

View Post Originally Posted by Seaclans
Can anyone tell me where in the email responses the support codes are? Perhaps I am overlooking them.
My canned response included the following lines:
Originally Posted by Webkinz Customer Support
If this does not work, we will need you to call 1-866-932-5469, Monday to Friday, between 9am and 5pm Eastern Standard Time and provide more information. Please have your account information and secret code handy for account verification.

Your customer service code is #### .
I've substituted four pound signs for the number.

When I called, it gave a warning about a new phone menu and then asked that I enter the support code. I did so and was connected.

Perhaps the automated response you are getting is to something where they don't expect it to need a phone call. If it didn't include the phone number and service code number, look at the response and see what section of your e-mail it keyed off. Send in a new e-mail for support, but leave out that topic so it will hopefully give you a slightly different automated response.

Hope that helps.
BjornTorunn is offline Male
Closed