Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-09-2010, 01:16 PM   #1
Gifted

bp13 is a splendid one to beholdbp13 is a splendid one to beholdbp13 is a splendid one to beholdbp13 is a splendid one to behold

Default Answered: It is so confusing to me, when things "reset" for the new day. Is there a chart or something?

Hi,

I have never quite figured out when exactly things "reset" in WW for the next day.

For example, certain things, like the gardens and Jumbleberry, seem to reset at midnight eastern time. Last night after midnight Eastern (9 pm for me) there were new weeds in my garden, and I could play Jumbleberry. However, when I went to do Wheel of Wow, Wishing Well, and Gem Hunt, I was told I'd already had my turn.

By morning (on the West Coast) I can do those dailies, so they set at some time unknown to me.

Meanwhile, all bets are off with the Asian account. I think some things reset at the Asian midnight, some at 9 pm (East coast midnight) but I'm just not sure.

Sometimes I feel like I'm going crazy haha, and I've lost track of what resets when. I think I miss a lot of things because I think I've already done them, or when I try to do them, it tells me I can't.

Finally, it seems like the daily kinzcare does reset at midnight for the right Webkinz time zone (North America, Asia etc).

Help please!!!
bp13 is offline Female
Best Answer - Posted by webkinzmomma
I agree some things are all out of wack, on my Asian, my kinzville academy classes reset after midnight but the deluxe part of it doesn't reset until sometime after 2am. As far as dailies, wish machine resets after midnight so does jumbleberry but my wow and gem hunt doesn't reset again until after 2am, so I really don't think there is a set to it all but I plan on doing everything I can do today then try tonight after midnight to see what all resets and keep trying until it is all reset so we can have a chart to go by... would make things soooo much easier.
Sponsored Links
Old 11-09-2010, 01:40 PM   #2
I'm movin' on ♥
Webkinz :)

Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness
Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: It is so confusing to me, when things "reset" for the new day. Is there a chart or something?

Honestly, I think Ganz hasn't quite figured that out either. lol
I wish I could help you, but I'm not sure there is an answer.
Desty is offline Female
Old 11-09-2010, 03:21 PM   #3
Gift Guru

webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!

Default Re: It is so confusing to me, when things "reset" for the new day. Is there a chart or something?

I agree some things are all out of wack, on my Asian, my kinzville academy classes reset after midnight but the deluxe part of it doesn't reset until sometime after 2am. As far as dailies, wish machine resets after midnight so does jumbleberry but my wow and gem hunt doesn't reset again until after 2am, so I really don't think there is a set to it all but I plan on doing everything I can do today then try tonight after midnight to see what all resets and keep trying until it is all reset so we can have a chart to go by... would make things soooo much easier.
webkinzmomma is offline Female
Old 11-10-2010, 06:50 AM   #4
Gift Guru

acourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talent

I don't know if a chart exists anywhere, but that's a great idea! Just to add my 2 cents, we have recently figured out that the Gift Grab in Mazin' Hamsters resets at 8pm (at least on American accounts).
acourt is offline Female
Old 11-11-2010, 12:46 PM   #5
Gifted

bp13 is a splendid one to beholdbp13 is a splendid one to beholdbp13 is a splendid one to beholdbp13 is a splendid one to behold

Thanks, everyone -- this is all interesting info. I'd forgotten about the difference between resets for deluxe (in the Academy, and by the way, I think this is true for Employment too!) I never knew about the hamster 8 pm thing, either. -- I guess one thing we can all agree is that no one knows, which makes me feel not so bad!
bp13 is offline Female
Closed