Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-15-2011, 07:41 PM   #11
I luvz U!

Webberlily has disabled reputation

Default Re: snowflakes on WKN and webkinz? :(

Snowflakes in Webkinz World: if you have several acounts, open them side by side. It doesn't matter which room you're in, as long as you can see your dock. Snowflakes won't fly in the areas where the dock is not visible.

Snowflakes in Webkinz Newz: You do not have to be logged in to anything, and you don't need a WKN account. The flakes come in from the upper left, and they may stay in the green section to the left of the news articles. Therefore, make your window as wide as possible, and zoom down to 75%. Refresh several seconds after the page has finished loading (don't refresh too quickly!)

If you're getting nothing, close your browser. Reopen it again. Try rebooting your computer.
Make sure you clear cache and cookies, and that pop-ups are enabled.
Webberlily is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-15-2011, 09:53 PM   #12
Gift Guru

acourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by Webberlily
Snowflakes in Webkinz World: if you have several acounts, open them side by side. It doesn't matter which room you're in, as long as you can see your dock. Snowflakes won't fly in the areas where the dock is not visible.

Snowflakes in Webkinz Newz: You do not have to be logged in to anything, and you don't need a WKN account. The flakes come in from the upper left, and they may stay in the green section to the left of the news articles. Therefore, make your window as wide as possible, and zoom down to 75%. Refresh several seconds after the page has finished loading (don't refresh too quickly!)

If you're getting nothing, close your browser. Reopen it again. Try rebooting your computer.
Make sure you clear cache and cookies, and that pop-ups are enabled.
So you have to refresh the page to get snowflakes in WKN? I mean, do they float like the rugs and trees and stuff in WKN? Or do they come the way they do in WW, by just waiting? I'm so confused!
acourt is offline Female
Old 01-16-2011, 12:03 AM   #13
I luvz U!

Webberlily has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by acourt
So you have to refresh the page to get snowflakes in WKN? I mean, do they float like the rugs and trees and stuff in WKN? Or do they come the way they do in WW, by just waiting? I'm so confused!
In WKN you have to refresh the page (or move from page to page) constantly, just like in their other click-to-win events. The floater snowflake appears right away on the upper left. If it's not there within a few seconds, it will never show up.

On WW, you just wait.
Webberlily is offline Female
Old 01-16-2011, 12:19 AM   #14
Yipes bunnies
Webkinz :)

Lucy Hippo is the all night partyLucy Hippo is the all night partyLucy Hippo is the all night partyLucy Hippo is the all night partyLucy Hippo is the all night party
Lucy Hippo is the all night partyLucy Hippo is the all night partyLucy Hippo is the all night partyLucy Hippo is the all night partyLucy Hippo is the all night partyLucy Hippo is the all night partyLucy Hippo is the all night party

View Post Originally Posted by neo464
I highly doubt software on your computer will interfere with the snowflakes.

I only found snowflakes on webkinz newz once I made an account.
on contrare
Lucy Hippo is offline Female
Old 01-16-2011, 08:08 AM   #15

Taku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talent

i still can't find any snowflakes on WKN. i got one yesterday, just yesterday... and i have three accounts today there isn't flying anything
Taku2 is offline Female
Old 01-16-2011, 01:47 PM   #16
pee queen

webkinzro is an unparalleled talent
webkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talent

Try clearing your cookies.Goodluck
webkinzro is offline Female
Old 01-16-2011, 02:22 PM   #17
e the people...

MintyPuppy is a splendid one to beholdMintyPuppy is a splendid one to beholdMintyPuppy is a splendid one to beholdMintyPuppy is a splendid one to behold

This happens sometimes. It is more than likely a glitch that we all hope ganz will fix soon.
MintyPuppy is offline Female
Closed