Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-17-2011, 07:16 AM   #1
pandajean
Gift Guru

pandajean will become famous soon enough

Default Answered: Snowflakes on Webkinz Newz?

Just wondering if anyone has been getting snowflakes on Webkinz News. I'd like to have a snowman cookie, exclusive to Webkinz Newz, but have been on there awhile and haven't seen any flakes. Anyone else trying for it and having better lunck? Am I missing something?
pandajean is offline Female
Best Answer - Posted by april1013
I could not get a snowflake on WKN at all with FireFox. When I switched to Safari, I was able to get a few. Had to keep clicking the tabs at the top to refresh every 10 seconds and got 3 flakes in about 40 min. It didn't work at all on Firefox for me.
Sponsored Links
Old 01-17-2011, 07:41 AM   #2
Webkinz :)

strawgumdrop1 is a WIzard
strawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzard

Donation Award 
Default Re: Snowflakes on Webkinz Newz?

I had to keep opening new windows before a snowflake shoed up on the page.
strawgumdrop1 is offline Female
Old 01-17-2011, 07:48 AM   #3
pandajean
Gift Guru

pandajean will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by strawgumdrop1
I had to keep opening new windows before a snowflake shoed up on the page.
Ok, thanks for the response!
pandajean is offline Female
Old 01-17-2011, 09:47 AM   #4

dartmar radiates beauty and kindness all arounddartmar radiates beauty and kindness all arounddartmar radiates beauty and kindness all arounddartmar radiates beauty and kindness all arounddartmar radiates beauty and kindness all arounddartmar radiates beauty and kindness all arounddartmar radiates beauty and kindness all around

I got one the first day, but I didn't see any at all yesterday
Old 01-17-2011, 12:54 PM   #5

Priceless has disabled reputation

Yeah, its not working that well so far. Snowflakes were barely showing up yesterday and the day before. Hopefully they are showing up now, but still taking 6 minute intervals between each snowflake. Here is the link to the article: *UPDATE* Lack of snowflakes worry Webkinz World account holders Quoting the article:
Quote:
It seems that this morning the Winter Fest snowflakes have stopped flying on all Webkinz World accounts in all time zones. Many users are wondering where they have gone. All tips have been employed to coax them to show up, but in many cases (upward of 5 hours for some) the snowflakes have just not shown up. Also it would seem that the site is showing significant slowdown during play with interruptions during harvesting in the garden. Webkinz Winter Fest 2011 is scheduled to run for a full 9 days, from January 15th til the 23rd. This is the second official day. There have been complaints that the flakes are sparse at the Webkinz Newz site as well. We will keep you updated as this situation develops.UPDATE: It appears as though the flakes have begun to fly for account holders using the Firefox Browser. Some using the Internet Explorer are having sightings of sporadic, albeit within the 6 minute increment time frame. They can show up at the 6 minute mark, 12, 18 or 24 minute marks (from the time you first log in). Usually, your pets 3xH drop cycle will coincide with the distribution of click event prizes. Your pets health, hunger and Happiness will often dip when the system kicks out a flake. Keep an eye on those levels and another eye open for the flakes.
And then if you need more help, I suggest going to the clubhouse, and moving around WW. Doing that will help Ganz realize your on, and need snowflakes
Priceless is offline Male
Old 01-17-2011, 01:01 PM   #6

tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.
tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.

I can't find any either.
tarabella9 is offline Female
Old 01-17-2011, 01:11 PM   #7
I, Are Thankfull!

april1013 is cool as a bunny clownapril1013 is cool as a bunny clownapril1013 is cool as a bunny clownapril1013 is cool as a bunny clownapril1013 is cool as a bunny clownapril1013 is cool as a bunny clownapril1013 is cool as a bunny clownapril1013 is cool as a bunny clown

I could not get a snowflake on WKN at all with FireFox. When I switched to Safari, I was able to get a few. Had to keep clicking the tabs at the top to refresh every 10 seconds and got 3 flakes in about 40 min. It didn't work at all on Firefox for me.
april1013 is offline Female
Old 01-17-2011, 04:06 PM   #8
i'm extra specially
Gifted

mom2ba is a splendid one to beholdmom2ba is a splendid one to beholdmom2ba is a splendid one to beholdmom2ba is a splendid one to behold

do you have to log into the news site to get the snowflakes? or just keep clicking?
mom2ba is offline Female
Old 01-17-2011, 04:35 PM   #9
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

Just keep clicking through the tabs or open a few tabs with your browser and go through them and then refresh them all. It did not take me too long to find one on WKN. As for on WW, so far today I got mostly snow cones but I think it will pick up now.
marnabear is offline Female
Old 01-17-2011, 05:43 PM   #10
i'm extra specially
Gifted

mom2ba is a splendid one to beholdmom2ba is a splendid one to beholdmom2ba is a splendid one to beholdmom2ba is a splendid one to behold

managed to get snowflakes on WKN and to answer my own question no you do not need to log in but FYI you can only enter each account once, it would not let me reenter any of my accounts to get a 2nd item. this is not like the other contests where you get codes to enter you have to put in your account and password and ganz will put it in your dock.
guess we'll have to see if you can get a 2nd one on your account a different day or not.
mom2ba is offline Female
Closed

Tags
you are beautiful(: