Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-01-2008, 01:53 PM   #11
Eternal Summer
Webkinz :)

GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!

Default Re: Snow

View Post Originally Posted by bromsisa
Yes veggies grow. Gardens are all year long.
I'm curious how this will look. Does the snow cover the plants? Is it still easy to weed & harvest?

Sounds like fun.

Last edited by GPX Navigators; 12-01-2008 at 01:58 PM..
GPX Navigators is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-01-2008, 02:37 PM   #12

bromsisa is a name known to allbromsisa is a name known to allbromsisa is a name known to all

It is different. I joined right before/during last years Winterfest. So I went into Webkinzworld only seeing the snow. And it felt so cold and barren. And the veggie gardens seemed so odd in the midst of snow. Which is why I made my gardens full of purple flowers and trees and the flower fence. And tried to cover up a much snow as possible with the growing plants. The Purple flower fence (Goodneighbor Fench) helped alot...as did the classy black iron one with the egdes filled in with pink trees and a few greens and the potted plants...but I really only decorated the edges.

Now I have about 16 gardens and they are mostly huge with strawberries and pumkins and carrots. Once I realized that you did not have to water and that you only had to rake and harvest, I planted the all the plants that gave the highest return. I make a min. of 500-600KC per day and a max. 1,500KC a day (this biggy cycles only a couple of times a month.)

I did figure out that if you plant four rows of strawberries (or plant of choice) for each day of the week, than you can precalculate the KC that will be havested each day. It is a nice higher income 'daily' activity for me. I used the 4 rows for each day method in my asian and european accts. My 1st account has the harvesting scattered as far as what comes in...I just know the min. and anything above that is just fine with me.

So now that I have completely rambled, everything as far as tending to the garden is exactly the same....The appearence of snow is the only change. And the actual garden squares for each plant look exactly as they do in the green grass.
Hope this answers your question.
bromsisa is offline Female
Old 12-01-2008, 03:40 PM   #13
I'm a laughing

egsegsegs is on a distinguished road

Eventually, the outdoor yard will just get snow. You don't have to buy anything, it's FREE! Just wait a little bit longer.
Old 12-01-2008, 03:42 PM   #14
horseswildspirt

wow i can't wait for the snow!
Closed