Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-30-2008, 10:50 PM   #1
zoie905
Lil Kinz

destiny92782 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Unanswered: Snow

Hi, Im trying to make a outdoor room with snow. So I bought the snow flooring but it says only for indoor use. Is there a special place to buy snow for outside? Any help would be greatly helpful. Thank you in advance.

Destiny- pround ownder of 40 webbies
destiny92782 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-30-2008, 11:03 PM   #2
Gifted

Lake rocks the forumLake rocks the forum
Lake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forum

Default Re: Snow

Snow can not be bought.
Ganz will update the 'Yards' when Winter officially begins
When Ganz does, your yards will automaticly be filled with snow.
Old 11-30-2008, 11:04 PM   #3
I dance with my
Webkinz :)

pupso98 is a glorious beacon of lightpupso98 is a glorious beacon of lightpupso98 is a glorious beacon of light

nope, nowhere. but when it gets real close to X-mas, GANZ adds snow for the outdoor rooms, that is what happened last year...
pupso98 is offline Female
Old 11-30-2008, 11:28 PM   #4
is smitchellicious
Gift Guru

smitchell is not just visiting!smitchell is not just visiting!smitchell is not just visiting!smitchell is not just visiting!smitchell is not just visiting!smitchell is not just visiting!smitchell is not just visiting!smitchell is not just visiting!smitchell is not just visiting!smitchell is not just visiting!

Oh, I'm sorry but there's no snow you can add outside. It gets snowy on your account during winter but then goes back to green. Perhaps you can create a great snowy "yard" indoors with the snow flooring and the sky wallpaper or the farm wallpaper.
smitchell is offline Female
Old 11-30-2008, 11:49 PM   #5
Eternal Summer

GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!

I'm glad you posted this. I knew the flooring could not go in an outdoor room but was hoping there were some great ideas for an outdoor holiday themed room. Its hard to put the Christmas tree & snowmen outside in a green yard. I'm looking in the design section for any ideas.
GPX Navigators is offline Female
Old 12-01-2008, 12:38 AM   #6
zoie905
Lil Kinz

destiny92782 is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks everyone for giving me the answer I was looking for
destiny92782 is offline Female
Old 12-01-2008, 12:46 AM   #7
Hurray for me the

Penguinworlder is a jewel in the roughPenguinworlder is a jewel in the rough

Everyone's already summed it up really good Better then i could have, LOL.
Penguinworlder is offline Female
Old 12-01-2008, 08:45 AM   #8
Gifted

NVAMMOM will become famous soon enough

Yep snow will come in a little while, and it's FREE!!!
NVAMMOM is offline Female
Old 12-01-2008, 12:18 PM   #9
Favorite wackyauntie
Gifted

AuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicness
AuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicness

Hi destiny92782,
Thanks for asking this question. I was wondering the same thing. Thanks to everyone who gave answers and ideas for what to do. There is also an ice block wallpaper that can be used for an indoor room.

Will the gardens be covered with snow, too? Will the vegetables still grow?

AuntietoEW
AuntietoEW is offline Female
Old 12-01-2008, 12:46 PM   #10

bromsisa is a name known to allbromsisa is a name known to allbromsisa is a name known to all

Yes veggies grow. Gardens are all year long.
And you might want to wait, aside from a holiday yard and a garden, on buying outdoor stuff. The winter yards really need alot of brightening up with the snow in the yard and background. Personally I love the pink tress and I also love the newer spring items. The items have so much more color than last years batch.
Because before you know it, you miss the green. At least I do living in New England. It is cold here for 8-9 months and I like the green in WW...but soon there will be snow everywhere, even virtually!
bromsisa is offline Female
Closed