Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-22-2010, 06:26 PM   #1
Summer Fun
Webkinz :)

kyliekitty has much to be proud ofkyliekitty has much to be proud ofkyliekitty has much to be proud ofkyliekitty has much to be proud of

Default Unanswered: Small Signature Webkinz Question?

Are the small signature webkinz just like the signatures online?
As in like do they come with a piece of furniture from the Signature Collection?
Or do they have their own collection?
Same with Endangered; do they have their own furniture collection?

One more thing:
How much are Small Signatures?
How much are Endangered?

Thanks a bunch!
kyliekitty is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-22-2010, 06:59 PM   #2
Banned
softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!

Default Re: Small Signature Webkinz Question?

Are the small signature webkinz just like the signatures online? no, the smaller ones are a smaller size
As in like do they come with a piece of furniture from the Signature Collection? signature
Or do they have their own collection?i dont think so
Same with Endangered; do they have their own furniture collection? erm - i think so

One more thing:
How much are Small Signatures? varies
How much are Endangered? varies

(:
sbi♥
softballipod is offline Female
Old 06-22-2010, 08:32 PM   #3

Aikou is a saintly comradeAikou is a saintly comradeAikou is a saintly comradeAikou is a saintly comrade
Aikou is a saintly comradeAikou is a saintly comradeAikou is a saintly comrade

Are the small signature webkinz just like the signatures online? They are a smaller size; i think as big as the Lil' Kinz
As in like do they come with a piece of furniture from the Signature Collection? You get a random piece of furniture from the Signature Collection.
Click the link to view the theme
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/wiki/Signature_Theme
Same with Endangered; do they have their own furniture collection? Yes they do.
click the link to view the theme
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/wiki/E...ignature_Theme
One more thing:
How much are Small Signatures? It depends on the store. They are usually 15$+ in my local stores.
How much are Endangered? The same as regular signatures. They're around 35$

Last edited by Aikou; 06-22-2010 at 08:36 PM..
Aikou is offline Female
Old 06-22-2010, 08:40 PM   #4
horan's bed
Gift Guru

stormypanda is sweet stuff
stormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuff

Are the small signature webkinz just like the signatures online? They're a smaller size than regular signatures.
As in like do they come with a piece of furniture from the Signature Collection? Yup, a random piece.
Or do they have their own collection? Nope.
Same with Endangered; do they have their own furniture collection? Yes, they are the Siganture Endangered Exclusives.

One more thing:
How much are Small Signatures? It really depends on the store, I can get them for about $10-15 where I live.
How much are Endangered? Around 20 bucks for me.
Old 06-22-2010, 10:12 PM   #5
♥ FTP ♥
Gift Guru

kittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roost

Are the small signature webkinz just like the signatures online?

They are, there just smaller. There like signature lil kinz.

As in like do they come with a piece of furniture from the Signature Collection?

Yes, they each come with a wish token and a signature item, just like the Signature Panda, Calico, Chimp, etc.

Or do they have their own collection?

Nope, they share the signature collection with the normal sized signatures.

Same with Endangered; do they have their own furniture collection?
The endangered pets DO have there own furniture collection.

Here is a picture of the Signature Theme Items that you can get from adopting Regular Signature and Small Signature. ( Picture from the Webkinz Picture Wiki)

Click the image to open in full size.

And Here is a picture of the Endangered Signature Theme Items that you can get from adopting Endangered Pets. (Picture from the Webkinz picture Wiki)

Click the image to open in full size.

How much are Small Signatures? Small Signatures at Justice are usually around $15-$18 dollars. I am sure you can find them cheaper online. They are a little bit cheaper then the Signature pets.

How much are Endangered? Endangered pets at Justice are pretty expensive. They cost around $30. The hallmark we had near my house closed down so now I have to do my Webkinz shopping there. The price varies, depending on the store.

So basically, SIGNATURE pets come with a Wishtoken, and one item from the Signature Theme. There are Regular Signature Pets and Small Signature Pets. The Small Signatures are cheaper and smaller, but they DO come with a wish token and Signature Theme item just like regulars.

However, ENDANGERED pets come with a Wishtoken and one item from the Endangered Signature Theme. They are much more expensive and they only come in one size-regular.

Hope I helped you out! The whole thing is pretty tricky.
kittyhub54 is offline Female
Old 06-23-2010, 08:26 AM   #6
Did you know? I'm a

soccerstar1231 has a spectacular aura aboutsoccerstar1231 has a spectacular aura about

Are the small signature webkinz just like the signatures online? no, they are smaller
As in like do they come with a piece of furniture from the Signature Collection? YES!! They do indeed come with a piece of signature furniture.
Or do they have their own collection? nope, just regular signature
Same with Endangered; do they have their own furniture collection? Yes!! Endagered do indeed have there own furniture collection.

One more thing:
How much are Small Signatures? about $19.99 where I live
How much are Endangered? about $29.99 where I live

I hope this answered all of your questions.

Thanks a bunch!
soccerstar1231 is offline Female
Old 06-23-2010, 08:35 AM   #7
Sarah!
Banned
lovepuppy10 will become famous soon enough

Are the small signature webkinz just like the signatures online? No, the small ones are like lil kinz sise..
As in like do they come with a piece of furniture from the Signature Collection? yes they do. that is the same.
Or do they have their own collection? nope
Same with Endangered; do they have their own furniture collection? yes they do.

One more thing:
How much are Small Signatures? same prise as regular Webkinz.
How much are Endangered? about..20:00$..?

Thanks a bunch! your welcome!

lovepuppy10 is offline Female
Old 06-23-2010, 02:08 PM   #8

HampsterGiggles is sweet stuff
HampsterGiggles is sweet stuffHampsterGiggles is sweet stuffHampsterGiggles is sweet stuffHampsterGiggles is sweet stuffHampsterGiggles is sweet stuffHampsterGiggles is sweet stuff

They are all pretty much very alike
HampsterGiggles is offline Female
Closed