Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-17-2011, 05:50 PM   #11
•// ❣ ѕoх ❣ //•
Webkinz :)

luvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicness
luvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: slow in ww?

Not really. Have you tried using Google Chrome it's not as slow
luvzfrogs is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-20-2011, 10:10 PM   #12
ow !!! I can fly

happy1979 is a name known to allhappy1979 is a name known to allhappy1979 is a name known to allhappy1979 is a name known to all

omg my flash player crashed again and it was so slow soon I am going to quit!!!
I just updated my flash player why does it keeps crashing? sorry I tryed google chrome and I didn't like it
happy1979 is offline Female
Old 06-21-2011, 07:55 AM   #13
Gifted

meandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellence
meandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellence

Do you have WI open while you're playing? Lately if I am replying to a post...usually if I "Go Advanced"...not only does Firefox run slowly while I'm trying to type my reply but WW also runs really slowly...When I'm in WW I try to have the least amount of things running on my computer as possible.
meandspencer is offline Female
Old 06-22-2011, 04:12 PM   #14
ow !!! I can fly

happy1979 is a name known to allhappy1979 is a name known to allhappy1979 is a name known to allhappy1979 is a name known to all

View Post Originally Posted by meandspencer
Do you have WI open while you're playing? Lately if I am replying to a post...usually if I "Go Advanced"...not only does Firefox run slowly while I'm trying to type my reply but WW also runs really slowly...When I'm in WW I try to have the least amount of things running on my computer as possible.
I don't have WI open when I play in WW I don't think I have a lot of thing running
Old 06-22-2011, 06:59 PM   #15

MAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicness
MAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicness

Go to your task manager. Right click the webkinz tab. Click "Go to processes" . Go to where you see "Jave.exe" right click it and choose "Set priority" Choose high.now try webkinz.
MAKroll is offline Male
Old 06-23-2011, 08:21 PM   #16
ow !!! I can fly

where do I find that?
Old 06-23-2011, 10:07 PM   #17

dartmar radiates beauty and kindness all arounddartmar radiates beauty and kindness all arounddartmar radiates beauty and kindness all arounddartmar radiates beauty and kindness all arounddartmar radiates beauty and kindness all arounddartmar radiates beauty and kindness all arounddartmar radiates beauty and kindness all around

go to tools add-ons and see what add-ons you have running try disabling a few. I have been having the same trouble recently.
Old 06-23-2011, 10:13 PM   #18
ow !!! I can fly

Now I quit ww!!! because not only it logged me out manullay (sp) then my abdoe flash player crashed again!!! then it said my vurtail (sp) memory is low!!! Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Old 06-24-2011, 12:25 AM   #19
I miss you, Red
Gift Guru

Lolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter covered
Lolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter covered

I used to have that problem on IE...then I tried FF, it is better...BUT, the weird thing is that the problem was just my old laptop. I keep my laptop plugged in all the time, but around the time of the HOP promotion, I couldn't do ANYTHING. I even freed up a LOT of memory on the laptop (all my pictures, etc.) What finally did the trick - and now my computer is acting like a puppy again - is actually removing my laptop's battery. For some reason it just freed the computer to do whatever it wanted.
I just wonder if your problem is anything like mine? If so, I thought it couldn't hurt to mention it!

Good luck!
Lolith is offline Female
Old 06-24-2011, 02:01 AM   #20
iamawackywinner2

gomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Button
gomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Button

View Post Originally Posted by MAKroll
Go to your task manager. Right click the webkinz tab. Click "Go to processes" . Go to where you see "Jave.exe" right click it and choose "Set priority" Choose high.now try webkinz.
Java.exe is not in my Windows Task Manager, neither is there a webkinz tab but, I did right click on the firefox.exe and the priority was set on low. I set it on Normal and wala, no more please wait and no more slow Webkinz, and no more crashes so far. ill test it more to see what happens. I have not been able to play Webkinz on FF for a year or more because of it no loading after each activity, crashing constantly, and never being able to get doc items out of storage because of crashing every time.
Thank you so much for that.
Please tell me where is there a webkinz tab in a task manager on your machine? I have done everything told to get Webkinz running as good as IE and nothing worked. I have a fairly fast machine with lotz of memory and free disk space.

It still crashes when I tried to take dock items out of storage. So it's back to IE for me.

Last edited by gomommu41; 06-24-2011 at 02:01 AM..
gomommu41 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
wi tag invasion!!!!