Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-13-2010, 07:08 PM   #31
Wacky Holidays!
Webkinz :)

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

Default Re: slow servers today or something else?

I wanted to sign up for the 8pm stadium competition before totally giving up for the day. All of my accounts are stuck on "Please Wait..." I wish they would just take all the servers down and fix it!!

Buildabearville... here I come!!
SnowCrystal is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-13-2010, 07:09 PM   #32
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

View Post Originally Posted by WyldeHeart
I am so sorry to hear that, SnowCrystal. I had considered using my wish tokens to get a new exclusive today, too. Now I am GLAD I didn't even try.

Hopefully, if you call Ganz tomorrow they will either give you the exclusive you were trying to get or give your wish tokens back.

But I don't have much faith they will do either. But I hope for your sake they WILL fix this for you!
Thanks! I will call Ganz in the morning!
SnowCrystal is offline Female
Old 10-14-2010, 01:21 PM   #33
Diabetes Awareness

suzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wonder

Angry Re: slow servers today or something else?

Everything you said happened to you, happened to me. I lost so many turne & when I logged out & logged back in & tried to play the same game, all I got was 'YOU USED UP ALL YOUR TURNS FOR TODAY. TRY AGAIN TOMORROW. (or something like that).
GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Also that PLEASE WAIT sign thing never did anything & WW froze .
What is wrong?
You are not alone.
It is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo annoying.
I'm going to make my mom call Ganz.
suzee

Thus. 2:25 PM EST.
My mom just call Gabz! YEA!
She said they said they are awar of this problem & tech people are working on the glitch. They said a patch needs teo be done & they expect it to be fixed by the end of today.
suzee <<<will just have to wait & see

Last edited by suzee; 10-14-2010 at 01:21 PM..
suzee is offline Female
Old 10-14-2010, 01:22 PM   #34
Pinefairy Diabetes A

NEEDLEPLY is the cats pajamas!NEEDLEPLY is the cats pajamas!NEEDLEPLY is the cats pajamas!NEEDLEPLY is the cats pajamas!NEEDLEPLY is the cats pajamas!NEEDLEPLY is the cats pajamas!

It's been happening to me since Fri. last week. I updated adobe flash, Security ( we thought we might have a virus), cleared the cache several times over, tried different servers ( haven't called comcast yet.) and nothing has worked. Both computers at home are having this same problem. Internet is up to date. Don't know what else to do.
NEEDLEPLY is offline Female
Old 10-14-2010, 07:06 PM   #35
Yay! I'm A
Gifted

winterwonder101 is a splendid one to beholdwinterwonder101 is a splendid one to beholdwinterwonder101 is a splendid one to beholdwinterwonder101 is a splendid one to behold

That isi happening to me too!
Closed