Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-20-2009, 09:05 AM   #1
Webkinz :)

BSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Default Unanswered: SLOW Gardening!!!!!

Gardening is running PAINFULLY SLOW this morning.
Is anyone else having that problem???
BSW44 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-20-2009, 09:07 AM   #2
Thanks WI. You rock!
Gift Guru

ConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guide

Donation Award 
Default Re: SLOW Gardening!!!!!

Yes, it was slow for me as well, but I think that was because it was raining when I did mine. Everytime it is raining, that program slows down my outdoor rooms. CJ
Old 12-20-2009, 09:10 AM   #3

BSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Yes it is raining in mine too!

I felt that might have something to do with it but, it is slower than it has EVER been, hope it stops raining soon!
BSW44 is offline Female
Old 12-20-2009, 09:15 AM   #4
Thanks WI. You rock!
Gift Guru

ConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guide

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by BSW44
Yes it is raining in mine too!

I felt that might have something to do with it but, it is slower than it has EVER been, hope it stops raining soon!
I also find that on the weekends it is much slower...probably due to higher volume of people on. Have a great day and may the rain stop soon CJ
Old 12-20-2009, 09:16 AM   #5

ginner59 is a jewel in the roughginner59 is a jewel in the rough

mine is the same, and you are right it is painful
ginner59 is offline Female
Old 12-20-2009, 09:26 AM   #6

Thanks so much for the replys guy's -

We have 18 - 99pc. Gardens and Farms! That is 1782 plants! YIKES!

YEP, that is taking SOME TIME this morning!!!

Usually I'm Birdy tracking by now.
BSW44 is offline Female
Old 12-20-2009, 09:27 AM   #7
Thanks WI. You rock!
Gift Guru

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by BSW44
Thanks so much for the replys guy's -

We have 18 - 99pc. Gardens and Farms! That is 1782 plants! YIKES!

YEP, that is taking SOME TIME this morning!!!

Usually I'm Birdy tracking by now.
Wow, that's not gardening, that's full out farming!!! CJ
Old 12-20-2009, 09:30 AM   #8
ebkinz Insider

home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!

Hmm, BSW44,
what could your short name be? BW? 44? LOL, not an easily name to nick

I can never garden quickly during any weather event.
I usually leave and try later... once the rain/snow passes.

10-4 on the farming CJ
home50 is offline Female
Old 12-20-2009, 09:32 AM   #9

ScorpioMum will become famous soon enough

Mine was super slow today too. When it's slow, I just rake & leave the harvesting for the next day.
ScorpioMum is offline Female
Old 12-20-2009, 10:05 AM   #10

I know!
It's a LOT, huh? Nothing like OVER DOING it, right????

But it supports our little pets pretty well.
And usually always goes pretty quickly, and with no hitches, unless it's raining I guess!
I suppose we'll have to finish up when the rain stops.

View Post Originally Posted by home50
Hmm, BSW44,
what could your short name be? BW? 44? LOL, not an easily name to nick
Home, usually that nick is BB

AAHHHH -

Stopped raining!

All is well in Farm Country now!

Last edited by BSW44; 12-20-2009 at 10:05 AM..
BSW44 is offline Female
Closed