Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-08-2009, 01:05 PM   #1
Sock Hop Bunny
Webkinz :)

Sophsoph97 is a name known to allSophsoph97 is a name known to allSophsoph97 is a name known to all

Question Answered: Slide show avatars?

Hey ya'll!

I was wondering how to do a slide show avatar. The ones where there are a bunch one diferent pictures?

THanks!

Sophsoph97
Sophsoph97 is offline Female
Best Answer - Posted by i_like_pie
you can make them on Lunapic.com. Just click on slideshow at the top.

LunaPic Online Photo Editor

There's a limit of 9 pics.
Sponsored Links
Old 07-08-2009, 01:38 PM   #2

i_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talent

Default Re: Slide show avatars?

you can make them on Lunapic.com. Just click on slideshow at the top.

LunaPic Online Photo Editor

There's a limit of 9 pics.
i_like_pie is offline Female
Old 07-08-2009, 01:47 PM   #3
Sugar-Cookie is on a distinguished road

you can go to lunapic like i_like_pie said or you can go to www.iconator.com and use an unlimited supply of pictures. if you provide the pictures i can also make them for you
Sugar-Cookie is offline Female
Old 07-08-2009, 01:47 PM   #4
I'm a learning
Gifted

pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!

create each frame
then upload them here:
Myspace Animated GIF Generator, Animated GIF Maker
then set the time of each frame add as many frames as you want!
pokemon2 is offline Female
Old 07-08-2009, 01:51 PM   #5
Anti Twilight.

lizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonder

You can also make them on Glitterfy.com - Glitter your Pictures, MySpace Glitter Graphics Click on Flipbook,and you can use four pictures in it:
Glitterfy.com - Photo Flipbook Maker, Create Slideshows
Hope I helped!
lizzyxwebkinz is offline Female
Old 07-08-2009, 02:18 PM   #6
Gifted

frostfur has disabled reputation

Hey, I added the sparkle effect to a pic, and now i have no clue what to do next... How do you get the code thing?
Thanks,
Frostfur
Old 07-08-2009, 04:15 PM   #7
Gift Guru

smvmonkey knows the way
smvmonkey knows the waysmvmonkey knows the waysmvmonkey knows the waysmvmonkey knows the way

Donation Award 

You can make a slide show avatar at www.lunapic.com
smvmonkey is offline Female
Old 07-08-2009, 04:43 PM   #8
Gifted

xoxoilyalyssa is cool as a bunny clownxoxoilyalyssa is cool as a bunny clownxoxoilyalyssa is cool as a bunny clownxoxoilyalyssa is cool as a bunny clownxoxoilyalyssa is cool as a bunny clownxoxoilyalyssa is cool as a bunny clownxoxoilyalyssa is cool as a bunny clownxoxoilyalyssa is cool as a bunny clown

I use Iconator, which lets you use six pictures.
But lunapic.com lets you use nine, so it depends on how many pictures you want.
Good luck!
-Claire :]

View Post Originally Posted by frostfur
Hey, I added the sparkle effect to a pic, and now i have no clue what to do next... How do you get the code thing?
Thanks,
Frostfur
You can save the image, just like how you got your avvie (:
xoxoilyalyssa is offline Male
Old 07-08-2009, 05:03 PM   #9
I Love My

Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!

You can make them on lunapic.
Or you can even have someone from WI
make you one by ordering from their graphics
shop.

- Midnights Bliss
Midnights Bliss is offline Female
Old 07-08-2009, 06:40 PM   #10
UFTWTBNTIACCSH
Gift Guru

Sararoxmysox is not just visiting!Sararoxmysox is not just visiting!Sararoxmysox is not just visiting!Sararoxmysox is not just visiting!Sararoxmysox is not just visiting!Sararoxmysox is not just visiting!Sararoxmysox is not just visiting!Sararoxmysox is not just visiting!Sararoxmysox is not just visiting!Sararoxmysox is not just visiting!Sararoxmysox is not just visiting!

There are lots of ways to do this. One way is to go to Lunapic, they have options that let you distort, animate, or do whatever to images you have saved on your computer. If you are helpless at things like this (like I am), then you can go to an avatar shop here on WI (despite the word shop, they are free) or you can ask a friend to do it, which is what I do. My friend meganmonkee has made almost all of my avatars, LOL.

~Sara
Sararoxmysox is offline Female
Closed

Tags
please help me!