Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-30-2009, 03:00 PM   #71
MoNotDaVinci
Gift Guru

Monalisa has a reputation beyond reputeMonalisa has a reputation beyond reputeMonalisa has a reputation beyond reputeMonalisa has a reputation beyond reputeMonalisa has a reputation beyond reputeMonalisa has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: Still cannot log in, 2 days later UPDATE 1000pm Sun 3.29.09 KT

I have not been able to log in on one account.. but what i DID notice today was for me the sign has gone from servers are busy .... to doing important maintenance... so hopefully this is a sign that they are working on it ..
Monalisa is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-30-2009, 03:03 PM   #72
KnittinKitten
Gifted

Princess18 is a splendid one to beholdPrincess18 is a splendid one to beholdPrincess18 is a splendid one to beholdPrincess18 is a splendid one to behold

I am able to get on now. I guess I will have to wait and see if it lasts. Happy I was able to go visit Arte and buy the Emperor Settee!

I hope everyone else is able to log in now.
Princess18 is offline Female
Old 03-30-2009, 03:06 PM   #73
MoNotDaVinci
Gift Guru

Monalisa has a reputation beyond reputeMonalisa has a reputation beyond reputeMonalisa has a reputation beyond reputeMonalisa has a reputation beyond reputeMonalisa has a reputation beyond reputeMonalisa has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by Princess18
I am able to get on now. I guess I will have to wait and see if it lasts. Happy I was able to go visit Arte and buy the Emperor Settee!

I hope everyone else is able to log in now.
were you not able to before ?
Old 03-30-2009, 03:09 PM   #74
KnittinKitten
Gifted

Princess18 is a splendid one to beholdPrincess18 is a splendid one to beholdPrincess18 is a splendid one to beholdPrincess18 is a splendid one to behold

View Post Originally Posted by Monalisa
were you not able to before ?
I was able to get on yesterday afternoon, but not this morning. I hadn't tried again until now. I am on now, but I tried to do a job, and got locked up. I decided to risk losing my chance to do a job since I wasn't getting anywhere anyway, and tried to go to my house. Now it is locked up on the "loading floor and wall" screen.

I guess I am not back on, after all!

Old 03-30-2009, 03:14 PM   #75
MoNotDaVinci
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by Princess18
I was able to get on yesterday afternoon, but not this morning. I hadn't tried again until now. I am on now, but I tried to do a job, and got locked up. I decided to risk losing my chance to do a job since I wasn't getting anywhere anyway, and tried to go to my house. Now it is locked up on the "loading floor and wall" screen.

I guess I am not back on, after all!

ahh ok ,, what mine has done since that maintenance was it tells me the severs are busy and to try again ... yet all my other accounts can get on .. now it says doing maintenance .. but yet I am on on my other accounts.. yours must of been a different glitch .. they just need to fix the ALL !!!
Old 03-30-2009, 03:16 PM   #76
KnittinKitten
Gifted

Well, it is loading now, but I lost my chance to do my job. I guess it will show it as "failed". Oh well, at least I can do my gardening and such.

View Post Originally Posted by Monalisa
ahh ok ,, what mine has done since that maintenance was it tells me the severs are busy and to try again ... yet all my other accounts can get on .. now it says doing maintenance .. but yet I am on on my other accounts.. yours must of been a different glitch .. they just need to fix the ALL !!!
I agree! Sorry you can't get into that account. Yes, mine is/was a different glitch. I hope yours gets fixed soon. I know there are a lot of people with that same problem.

Old 03-30-2009, 03:36 PM   #77
--pls. ask--
Gift Guru

RedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roost

Default Re: Still cannot log 3 days later, 67.5-hrs of no WW, Site down since Fri 10pm KT 2 days later UPDATE 430pm Mon 3.30.09 KT

UPDATE: MON 03.30.09 430pm KT.

I just got off the phone with a manager at Ganz. I called and got a supervisor and then requested a manager. He is aware that I'm posting this as I told him that I was going to share this with people. He specifically said, "please do, especially if you are posting on insider".

Here's what happened:
All servers went down at 1000pm KT Fri 03.27.09. Some servers were functioning again Saturday morning. Pretty much all of the remaining servers were functioning again Sunday evening. HOWEVER--there was still one server down. (It might be a few but he said "server" so I took it to be one.)

Here's the good news....
They have been working on this issue nonstop since Fri at 10pm. The technical team has been working in alternating 12-hr shifts. (When Team A goes home, Team B comes in, and so on.) Fixing this is a top priority for them and WW Ganz will not rest until the server is back up!

Here's the bad news....
Although they HOPE to have it fixed by this evening, in reality they have no idea when it will be fixed. Why? They aren't sure WHAT exactly caused the crash. Here's an interesting fact, they did not add anything new, the crash was caused by REGULAR maintenance. You can clear your cache, try a zillion different computers, try three-hundred million different browsers, move across the country, do any number of "typical fixes", it won't matter. WW's server is DOWN. Also, We all must keep in mind that WW is a "as-is site" with no guarantee of access.
RedBear is offline Female
Old 03-30-2009, 03:42 PM   #78
Webkinz :)

PookieBear is a glorious beacon of lightPookieBear is a glorious beacon of lightPookieBear is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: Still cannot log 3 days later, 67.5-hrs of no WW, Site down since Fri 10pm KT 2 days later UPDATE 430pm Mon 3.30.09 KT

Thanks for posting RedBear. I'm glad that Ganz is aware of the problem and actively trying to fix it. I'm still down but hopefully, they'll fix it so I can be up.
Old 03-30-2009, 03:44 PM   #79
Gift Guru

kellykam is the bees knees!kellykam is the bees knees!kellykam is the bees knees!kellykam is the bees knees!kellykam is the bees knees!kellykam is the bees knees!kellykam is the bees knees!

View Post Originally Posted by RedBear
OMG we still cannot log in! i'm calling ganz right now. this is absurd.
You tell 'em RedBear! You've got an army behind you!

If I wasn't at work right now, I'd be on the horn to them as well. I hope you are successful in getting through to someone who can give us some clear answers!
kellykam is offline Female
Old 03-30-2009, 03:48 PM   #80
--pls. ask--
Gift Guru

RedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roost

Default Re: Still cannot log 3 days later, 67.5-hrs of no WW, SPOKE WITH GANZ MANAGER!! Site down since Fri 10pm KT, UPDATE 430pm Mon 3.30.09 KT

you're welcome, pookiebear!

kellykam, LOL... me and the WI army and my own "too-many-webkinz-army" did get some answers. did you see my other post?
RedBear is offline Female
Closed