Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-30-2009, 06:57 AM   #51
Diabetes Awareness
Webkinz :)

RajahDT4 is the cats pajamas!RajahDT4 is the cats pajamas!RajahDT4 is the cats pajamas!RajahDT4 is the cats pajamas!RajahDT4 is the cats pajamas!RajahDT4 is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: Still cannot log in, 2 days later UPDATE 1000pm Sun 3.29.09 KT

Out of seven accounts here, we could get into all but one over the weekend. Now that one says, " Webkinz World is temporarily unavailable. We are doing important maintenance. Now there are two more that we can't get into. They say, "I'm sorry, but there is something wrong with our servers at this time. Please try again later.
This is very annoying.
Sponsored Links
Old 03-30-2009, 06:57 AM   #52
ebkinz Addict!
Gift Guru

kayembee is a genius through and through
kayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and through

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by miss spots
2 accounts i couldn't get into yesterday, i can NOW access...BUT

one of the account i COULD access yesterday is now a NO GO.
the server issue is playing musical chairs.
Ditto I had no problems all weekend, but now I can't access my main account.
kayembee is offline Female
Old 03-30-2009, 07:11 AM   #53
HONKs your sox!
Gifted

mini_rox_your_sox is cool as a bunny clownmini_rox_your_sox is cool as a bunny clownmini_rox_your_sox is cool as a bunny clownmini_rox_your_sox is cool as a bunny clownmini_rox_your_sox is cool as a bunny clownmini_rox_your_sox is cool as a bunny clownmini_rox_your_sox is cool as a bunny clownmini_rox_your_sox is cool as a bunny clown

I could get on my account all weekend and still can today, but whenever I try to go to the curio shop, I get logged out.
Old 03-30-2009, 07:26 AM   #54

Belleacaddancer is on a distinguished road

Still can"t get on!!!!!!!!!!!
Belleacaddancer is offline Female
Old 03-30-2009, 07:37 AM   #55

AKayeR will become famous soon enough

I can't get in either. I was able to get in all weekend until this morning. I can get in my 2 small accounts but not my big account.
AKayeR is offline Female
Old 03-30-2009, 07:44 AM   #56
kwhite1663 is on a distinguished road

I can't get onto our big account as of this morning. Our gardens need tending, too. I'm going to call Ganz, I'v tried all the other means to help mysel with he problem. It must be another VERY BAD GANZ GLICH, I hope we all get on our site very soon.
Old 03-30-2009, 07:49 AM   #57
KnittinKitten
Gifted

Princess18 is a splendid one to beholdPrincess18 is a splendid one to beholdPrincess18 is a splendid one to beholdPrincess18 is a splendid one to behold

I had a problem getting on yesterday morning, but was able to later in the day and last night. Now, the log-in screen is slow to load again, and when I start typing in my password it tells me to be sure my password is correct and the pop-up says "Adoption Center". Well, my password isn't correct because it won't let me type all of it in before the message comes up!

I guess this means I need to get some work done today.
Princess18 is offline Female
Old 03-30-2009, 07:53 AM   #58

jemkinz is sweet stuff
jemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuff

Donation Award 

Add me to the list of no access to an account. It is so frustrating, and I know contacting Ganz will get me nowhere.
jemkinz is offline Female
Old 03-30-2009, 08:02 AM   #59
i am chatty
Gifted

miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause
miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by miss spots
2 accounts i couldn't get into yesterday, i can NOW access...BUT

one of the account i COULD access yesterday is now a NO GO.
the server issue is playing musical chairs.
View Post Originally Posted by kayembee
Ditto I had no problems all weekend, but now I can't access my main account.
sadly, this is the account i had just unlocked some nice tc4 items on and had planned (since i am off today) to do some room decorating. i guess that is a moot point now.

i hope they get things worked out soon. i can be patient. at least for now. i try not to complain.
miss spots is offline Female
Old 03-30-2009, 08:15 AM   #60
Gift Guru

kellykam is the bees knees!kellykam is the bees knees!kellykam is the bees knees!kellykam is the bees knees!kellykam is the bees knees!kellykam is the bees knees!kellykam is the bees knees!

Just checked and my main account is still giving the 'We are doing important maintenance' message. This is absolutely infuriating - 3 days later and it's still not fixed??

Sigh.
kellykam is offline Female
Closed