Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-29-2009, 11:17 PM   #41
ow it's fun to be...
Gifted

reya flows towards the sea of knowledgereya flows towards the sea of knowledgereya flows towards the sea of knowledgereya flows towards the sea of knowledgereya flows towards the sea of knowledgereya flows towards the sea of knowledgereya flows towards the sea of knowledgereya flows towards the sea of knowledge

Default Re: Still cannot log in, 2 days later UPDATE 1000pm Sun 3.29.09 KT

I am so sorry this is happening to so many people. My friend is having this problem as well and I couldn't understand it as I could get into my accounts, now I see it's definitely a server issue. I hope they get on this first thing in the morning so you can get onto your accounts.
reya is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-30-2009, 12:56 AM   #42
Webkinz :)

PookieBear is a glorious beacon of lightPookieBear is a glorious beacon of lightPookieBear is a glorious beacon of light

It is 1AM here and I still can't get in. One more hour and Webkinz will be officially closed for the night.

Okay, it is 1:55 AM here and I still can't get on. I sent an e-mail off to Ganz (link courtesy of WI on the front page). So, hopefully something can be done for tomorrow. That's it for tonight, at least for me.

Last edited by PookieBear; 03-30-2009 at 12:56 AM..
Old 03-30-2009, 01:43 AM   #43
♥♥
Gifted

runlikethewind is an unparalleled talent
runlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talent

I can get onto my account...
runlikethewind is offline Female
Old 03-30-2009, 05:39 AM   #44
Gift Guru
Gem Hunter is on a distinguished road

have not been able to get in since Friday night grrr
Will try after work
Old 03-30-2009, 05:57 AM   #45
Back in School!

JuniperBerry has a reputation beyond reputeJuniperBerry has a reputation beyond reputeJuniperBerry has a reputation beyond reputeJuniperBerry has a reputation beyond reputeJuniperBerry has a reputation beyond reputeJuniperBerry has a reputation beyond repute

I was fine up through midnight of last night. This morning I can sign on to my sister's account with no problem, but not mine. Looks like early morning maintenance tweaked something...
Old 03-30-2009, 05:58 AM   #46
Gifted

wishy82 is an unknown quantity at this point

I still can't log on to my account either. It seems like it's been dayysssssssssss now. I wish they would fix this soon. This is exactly my problem.

wishy
Old 03-30-2009, 06:03 AM   #47
i am chatty
Gifted

miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause
miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause

Donation Award 

2 accounts i couldn't get into yesterday, i can NOW access...BUT

one of the account i COULD access yesterday is now a NO GO.
the server issue is playing musical chairs.
miss spots is offline Female
Old 03-30-2009, 06:18 AM   #48
soebled2
Gift Guru

lamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guide

Out of our 5 accounts in the family, only one was locking us out. This morning that same one is still locked, but with a different message. Now another account is also locking us out. I'm thankful they aren't my children's accounts because that is SO frustrating to them and it is even worse when some accounts work and theirs don't.
lamb is offline Female
Old 03-30-2009, 06:18 AM   #49
jeaninelind is just really nicejeaninelind is just really nice

Monday morning on the East Coast....Webkinz worked fine for me all weekend, but, this morning the Curio Shop shows the "Server Down" message. All the other features on the site are working fine....just can't get into Artie's.
jeaninelind is offline Female
Old 03-30-2009, 06:50 AM   #50
BreezyCorners

BreezyCorners is on a distinguished road

Hi...
I am getting the same message on one of my accounts!!! (at least I have 9 others that I could get into over the weekend...)

I also have put a call into the girl I usually talk to at GANTZ...

I sent an e-mail to the site that they say to send an e-mail to... describing the problem...
got an "automatic respose" back saying that they don't look at them..... that the message has not been received by Webkinz World. and to Go to the "customer service" button on the log-in screen... (which does you NO good, at all)

QUESTION: WHY give an e-mail address when you call Customer Service... if it isn't going to be looked at???

Anyway... I will wait for her call.. (she is very good at calling me back!)

Hopefully you will have a call back and get into your account soon....
BreezyCorners is offline Female
Closed