Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-29-2009, 10:36 AM   #1
--pls. ask--
Gift Guru

RedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roost

Exclamation Unanswered: Site back up! ((WAS Still cannot log 3 days later)) UPDATE 1130pm Mon 3.30.09 KT

UPDATE: MON 03.30.09 1120pm KT.

TWO WORDS: I'm in!!

Oh and I did forget to mention earlier... (not being able to do these things reminded me) they ARE aware that things did not get reset and are working on that, too! The manager spoke about customers not being able to do activities. I wasn't really focused on that since we couldn't even get in....

==========================================
UPDATE: MON 03.30.09 430pm KT.

I just got off the phone with a manager at Ganz. I called and got a supervisor and then requested a manager. He is aware that I'm posting this as I told him that I was going to share this with people. He specifically said, "please do, especially if you are posting on insider".

Here's what happened:
All servers went down at 1000pm KT Fri 03.27.09. Some servers were functioning again Saturday morning. Pretty much all of the remaining servers were functioning again Sunday evening. HOWEVER--there was still one server down.
(It might be a few but he said "server" so I took it to be one.)

Here's the good news....
They have been working on this issue nonstop since Fri at 10pm. The technical team has been working in alternating 12-hr shifts. (When Team A goes home, Team B comes in, and so on.) Fixing this is a top priority for them and WW Ganz will not rest until the server is back up!

Here's the bad news....
Although they HOPE to have it fixed by this evening, in reality they have no idea when it will be fixed. Why? They aren't sure WHAT exactly caused the crash. Here's an interesting fact, they did not add anything new, the crash was caused by REGULAR maintenance. You can clear your cache, try a zillion different computers, try three-hundred million different browsers, move across the country, do any number of "typical fixes", it won't matter. WW's server is DOWN. Also, We all must keep in mind that WW is a "as-is site" with no guarantee of access.

==========================================

we still cannot log in! i feel like nobody cares bc its isolated to a few select servers so most of you can get in. not having access is absurd. its the weekend and we have had ZERO access to WW all weekend. i'm livid. having even one server NOT have access to WW for the weekend should be important.

yes, i cleared cache, tried on two different computers and FOUR different browsers. i can access a different account with no problem. it's MY son's account. i've seen a few other complaints on WI (that get buried) and they are in the same boat.

will ganz make it up to us? i doubt it!

Click the image to open in full size.

UPDATE: 510pm KT Sun 03/29/09
NEW MESSAGE NOW. I SURE HOPE THIS MEANS THEY ARE FIXING IT!

10pm KT. nothing is new but thought i'd update anyway since we STILL cannot get in. i understand that some of you that could not get on before have been able to get on since around 5 or 6pm KT. lucky that your accounts made the cut before the overtimers went home until tomorrow.

Last edited by RedBear; 03-30-2009 at 10:21 PM.. Reason: updated news from ganz
RedBear is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-29-2009, 10:41 AM   #2
Webkinz :)

kidzinme is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Still cannot log in, 2 days later

Did you try Ctrl F5 sometimes it takes several tries. You can also try going into tools and click on internet options click on delete files then ckick ok theb click delete cookies then click okay close out ineternet and pull internet back up see if you can get in then..Hope this helps you I used to always have that trouble if that don't work call customer service 866-932-5496
kidzinme is offline Female
Old 03-29-2009, 10:45 AM   #3
--pls. ask--
Gift Guru

RedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roost

its not that. look at the pic, "there's something wrong with their servers"
Old 03-29-2009, 10:48 AM   #4
Gifted

goyoga will become famous soon enough

I have the same problem. I can not get into either of my big accounts at all. My smaller accounts are fine. I agree that it is silly that no one works on the weekends to handle these problems. I'm hoping they will realize it tomorrow and fix it ASAP.
goyoga is offline Female
Old 03-29-2009, 10:49 AM   #5

Belleacaddancer is on a distinguished road

I have the same problem. My mom could log in yesterday but can't togay! I haven't been able to log in all weekend. I'm really mad! I just got a new pack of trading cards and can't enter them! My mom got some too and logged on and entered all of them and I logged on right after her and couldn't get on. I have been affected by almost all of their glitches and i'm getting pretty irretated! I just want to get on!
Belleacaddancer is offline Female
Old 03-29-2009, 10:52 AM   #6
--pls. ask--
Gift Guru

thank you for responding. its nice to not be completely alone.

Old 03-29-2009, 10:54 AM   #7

Belleacaddancer is on a distinguished road

Same here. I really hope they fix it soon cuz the weekends are my only time to get on and do more than just dailies!
Belleacaddancer is offline Female
Old 03-29-2009, 10:57 AM   #8
ill PM
Gift Guru

Ergoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talent

Donation Award 

I adopted a new webkinz a couple of days ago on the account that I have not been able to access and as I am sure all of you who are in this boat with me have notice the word adoption is on the banner, so that make me think it has something to do with the old adoption glitch... so consequently I have placed a call into Ganz. One of the main points that I intend to bring up is perhaps in the future they might want to do maintenance earlier in the week to insure that the site is operational for all their customers...believe me I feel your pain my gardens will now be all messed up, it was the last weekend for the pet of the month, can't enter the contest and I could go on and on. So hopefully we will be able to get back in by Monday. Crossing fingers and toes.
Old 03-29-2009, 11:00 AM   #9

sarinsmom is on a distinguished road

I'm with you, RedBear. I haven't been able to log on since 5 PM EST yesterday. I get the same picture and message you have. I did the trick of deleting cookies several times, used F5, constantly refreshing the page...If I can't get in this afternoon, I'll have to call.
Many members mention changing browsers, I don't have that option. There HAS to be a way to bypass that nonsense and get into our pets!

sarinsmom and proud mom of 13 other webbie pets
sarinsmom is offline Female
Old 03-29-2009, 11:06 AM   #10
--pls. ask--
Gift Guru

we havent adopted in over a month so that's not it. they broke what was not broken, AGAIN

Closed