Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-05-2009, 08:33 PM   #41
ahernan
Gift Guru

MarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talent

Default Re: The site is Back

I could login with no problem in My 3 nices account to buy the rare today, Asi easy as that.

No waiting what so ever.
MarianHM is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 03-05-2009, 08:39 PM   #42
Webkinz :)

Jayne will become famous soon enough

Took me half and hour to get in but I got the rare for my friend...I logged out right away so others have a chance to get the rare...
Jayne is offline Female
Old 03-05-2009, 08:41 PM   #43

WelshCorgi25 is the bees knees!WelshCorgi25 is the bees knees!WelshCorgi25 is the bees knees!WelshCorgi25 is the bees knees!WelshCorgi25 is the bees knees!WelshCorgi25 is the bees knees!WelshCorgi25 is the bees knees!

It logged me out. I Quit.
WelshCorgi25 is offline Female
Old 03-05-2009, 08:45 PM   #44
allieysia88 is an unknown quantity at this point

aaarrgghhh...got in and then booted...arrrghhh
Old 03-05-2009, 08:50 PM   #45
Gifted

TigMagick will become famous soon enough

Yes it is a long time waiting, anyone else calling Ganz tomorrow over this? Its not a holliday why is it do this to us? My Son is VERY unhappy and as he's sick hes just un reasonable right now.
That aside when other compainy that I used to give moeny to (I was an online gamer) started this or limiting the time aloud per time in game they lost alot of bussness, what do you all think about this pratice? I think the adults my have stick-to-ness needed to wait evy blessed time they wish to log on but will the kids stick with it?
What are your thoughts?

** I may post this on another thread as there are serveral current about this**
TigMagick is offline Female
Old 03-05-2009, 08:54 PM   #46
allieysia88 is an unknown quantity at this point

now i'm in line again...:::sigh:::

---------- allieysia88 added 2 Minutes and 13 Seconds later ----------

TigMacick...i'm thinking it is time for the kids to have to go to bed. if this happens tomorrow night when i have my grandaughter and we are adopting her Yorkie...i will be TORKED to say the least... unbelieveable

---------- allieysia88 added 1 Minutes and 2 Seconds later ----------

what thread are you going to?

---------- allieysia88 added 0 Minutes and 24 Seconds later ----------

also...what number do i call?

Last edited by allieysia88; 03-05-2009 at 08:54 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 03-05-2009, 08:58 PM   #47
fuzzyfriend321

12597 will become famous soon enough

omg!!!!!!!!!!!! I first wait in line for 45 minn, then i get in and it doesnt load now i go in and it doesnt have to wait, but it still wont load
12597 is offline Female
Old 03-05-2009, 08:58 PM   #48
Gifted

TigMagick will become famous soon enough

allieysia88: Not so on the east coast there its 5 going on 6....so kiddies will still be up and goten homework done so they can log on.
the # is 1-866-932-5469 hope this helps
TigMagick is offline Female
Old 03-05-2009, 08:58 PM   #49
HomieWHONKâ„¢ the
Gift Guru

Dogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talent

WW is down for server upgrade or whatever again.
Dogluver620 is offline Female
Old 03-05-2009, 08:59 PM   #50
Gifted

luigi'smom is just really niceluigi'smom is just really nice

I got on to our Am. account, did the dailies and thenit froze up with the dreaded "please wait..." and I had to log off and it won't let me back on. I just get the infinite "W" on both my Am. and Asian accounts now. ARRGGHH!
luigi'smom is offline Female
Closed