Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-22-2009, 11:45 PM   #1
marnabear
Webkinz :)

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber
Default Answered: sinking items again

I thought this was all fixed and had started putting things back on tables and now I went to my room and everything has sunk down again. I tried walking my pet out and back again and that did not work. But this time the pet walked into the garage and one of the guard dogs was just standing there so I put him to bed. He disappeared into the speedy sleeper bed so that's another bed that is affected.

Is anyone else finding sunken items again?
marnabear is online now Female
Best Answer - Posted by MilitaryWife
after the problem was fixed I had the same problem again- just like you. I cleared my cache and cookies again and then restarted my computer... again, and everything was normal. It works, but I hope they get it fixed for good so I dont have to go through that every day!
Sponsored Links
Old 08-22-2009, 11:58 PM   #2
~2 Days Til ~ Disney
Banned
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: sinking items again

Well mine are still stuck halfway in the Daredevil Bed !! But they had never fixed yet !!
mom w charm is offline Female
Old 08-23-2009, 12:04 AM   #3
I Rocks!!
Gift Guru

Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep
Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep

I posted a pic of the Daredevil bed and Rocket Estore bed doing the same thing when the table glitch was going on...it affected them too. I just put a pet to bed on a Train bed and he seems a bit sunk too...
Jennielou is offline Female
Old 08-23-2009, 12:17 AM   #4
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

I cleared my cache and logged back in and the items that were sunk into the tables were back in place. I hope they stay there.
Old 08-23-2009, 03:53 PM   #5
MilitaryWife
Gift Guru

MilitaryWife has a spectacular aura about

after the problem was fixed I had the same problem again- just like you. I cleared my cache and cookies again and then restarted my computer... again, and everything was normal. It works, but I hope they get it fixed for good so I dont have to go through that every day!
Old 08-23-2009, 03:55 PM   #6
I'm movin' on ♥

Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness
Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness

All my things on back on tables, but my oriole's bed still has broken springs, lol.
Desty is offline Female
Old 08-23-2009, 03:57 PM   #7
inter Puppies Are
Gifted

HawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talent

I have not tried my Daredevil Bed. So I am not sure if it is doing that.
HawaiianBreeze is offline Female
Old 08-23-2009, 06:01 PM   #8
marnabear

WI Subscriber

Some of my beds have broken springs, too. And I have an orange table that must have had something on it before but I don't know what it was. I just know I cannot put anything on it because it says the container is full.

I still find stuck items but they seem to fix themselves when I walk in and out now. I plan to call Ganz about my table tomorrow and will mention that things are still getting stuck. I was going to make a toy store but I hestitate to put all the toys on tables.

Last edited by marnabear; 08-23-2009 at 06:03 PM..
Closed