Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-13-2011, 01:13 PM   #11
Diabetes Awareness
Gifted
NedOwl has disabled reputation

Default Re: Single Account vs Multiple

I can't add much to what has already been said except to say that if you do get an additional account, make it a different timezone to the one you already have. For a start this is a good way to make sure you have time to buy the rare you want more than one of on both accounts rather than rushing to log into both. Also if it's say an Asian account you'd get the login gifts a lot earlier etc.
Sponsored Links
Old 07-13-2011, 01:32 PM   #12
Glad to be
Gifted

tiffc is the epitome of excellencetiffc is the epitome of excellence
tiffc is the epitome of excellencetiffc is the epitome of excellencetiffc is the epitome of excellencetiffc is the epitome of excellencetiffc is the epitome of excellencetiffc is the epitome of excellencetiffc is the epitome of excellencetiffc is the epitome of excellencetiffc is the epitome of excellencetiffc is the epitome of excellencetiffc is the epitome of excellence

I have just 1 account, but I can still count my Webkinz on my fingers and toes! If you have more than 100 pets on one account, I think that it would be beneficial to open up another one. If not, I don''t think it's really neccessary, unless you want to participate in more dailies and such,
tiffc is offline Female
Old 07-13-2011, 01:36 PM   #13
Webkinz :)
zacspet defies all odds
zacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all odds

I have 7 and i absoloutly hate it. All my good items are on my main, but i have some nice pets on my other ones. I wouldnt ake another one if i were you.
zacspet is offline Male
Old 07-13-2011, 01:39 PM   #14
charming20 flows towards the sea of knowledgecharming20 flows towards the sea of knowledgecharming20 flows towards the sea of knowledgecharming20 flows towards the sea of knowledgecharming20 flows towards the sea of knowledgecharming20 flows towards the sea of knowledgecharming20 flows towards the sea of knowledgecharming20 flows towards the sea of knowledge

I have 3 accounts and I find it useful because you get two gifts on special holidays and you can do peek a newz or floating promotions more than once. You can also get more rares and have a better chance at trading for good items.
charming20 is offline Female
Old 07-13-2011, 02:30 PM   #15
noomch

mentos flows towards the sea of knowledgementos flows towards the sea of knowledgementos flows towards the sea of knowledgementos flows towards the sea of knowledgementos flows towards the sea of knowledgementos flows towards the sea of knowledgementos flows towards the sea of knowledgementos flows towards the sea of knowledge

i think it's better to have as many accounts as possible. that way you get to do everything twice! and any way, there is no good reason to buy more than a one webkinz every year to your main account. except if you like the plush pets
mentos is offline Female
Old 07-13-2011, 03:59 PM   #16
luv2writeNS has disabled reputation

I only have one account at the moment, but I'm considering getting another one. I'm perfectly happy with just one, I'm not really worried about being banned, as I'd never use cheat codes, and I'm not really in the Clubhouse very much to do something 'bad.' It's way easier to get super beds with just one, and all your things and kinzcash are in the same place. And those items that can't be kinzposted aren't stuck in one account or the other.

However everyone else's points are very good, and the possibility of getting extra Smurf items is tempting. Though the up-keep of another account seems a bit much.

Everyone here has pretty much covered everything else. Good luck!
Old 07-13-2011, 04:12 PM   #17
pup5115
Gift Guru

pup5115 is a WI addict!
pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!

Donation Award 

1 account:

pros: way easier to keep track of things. If you're a big pet collector, it would make it a lot easier to get superbeds. You also wouldn't have to worry about transferring KC using pools which wastes money because the sellback price is only half of what you paid for it.

cons: You only get to do everything once. You only get to get 1 holiday gift and only 1 set of daily activities.

multiple accounts:

pros: You can get WI trading done faster and you get to do everything multiple times, which means more kinzcash and items.

cons: sometimes it can be hard to keep track of things. You have to search through multiple accounts and multiple rooms if you're looking for an item or pet. Very time consuming. You also wouldn't be able to get superbeds as fast because each account needs pets so it doesn't expire, then some of the features are limited.

There is no choice that is "better" necessarily, it just depends on which sounds better to you. I recommend that you have one main account and 1 other account with just one pet so you can take advantage of getting items, but keep most of your stuff on the main account.
pup5115 is offline Male
Old 07-14-2011, 05:15 AM   #18

Antihero is a glorious beacon of lightAntihero is a glorious beacon of lightAntihero is a glorious beacon of light

Thank you everyone for your advice! It's so nice getting some perspective from real Webkinz vets. I chose pup5115 as the best answer because I'm most likely going to follow his advice with one main account and one secondary account housing just one pet to take advantage of getting additional items, etc.
Antihero is offline Male
Closed