Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-13-2011, 10:56 AM   #1
Webkinz :)

Antihero is a glorious beacon of lightAntihero is a glorious beacon of lightAntihero is a glorious beacon of light

Default Answered: Single Account vs Multiple

I have 3 Webkinz on my account right now and I was just curious if it was any more beneficial to have a second account for dailies and hourly activities?
Antihero is offline Male
Best Answer - Posted by pup5115
1 account:

pros: way easier to keep track of things. If you're a big pet collector, it would make it a lot easier to get superbeds. You also wouldn't have to worry about transferring KC using pools which wastes money because the sellback price is only half of what you paid for it.

cons: You only get to do everything once. You only get to get 1 holiday gift and only 1 set of daily activities.

multiple accounts:

pros: You can get WI trading done faster and you get to do everything multiple times, which means more kinzcash and items.

cons: sometimes it can be hard to keep track of things. You have to search through multiple accounts and multiple rooms if you're looking for an item or pet. Very time consuming. You also wouldn't be able to get superbeds as fast because each account needs pets so it doesn't expire, then some of the features are limited.

There is no choice that is "better" necessarily, it just depends on which sounds better to you. I recommend that you have one main account and 1 other account with just one pet so you can take advantage of getting items, but keep most of your stuff on the main account.
Sponsored Links
Old 07-13-2011, 11:16 AM   #2
Broken.

kittens_rule has a reputation beyond reputekittens_rule has a reputation beyond reputekittens_rule has a reputation beyond reputekittens_rule has a reputation beyond reputekittens_rule has a reputation beyond reputekittens_rule has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: Single Account vs Multiple

its good to only have 2!Because you can send all you rare stuff to your main account!!And if you get banned you can use the seccond one!All your pets on the same account is better!And its easier to do peek a newz i think!

Last edited by kittens_rule; 07-13-2011 at 12:45 PM..
kittens_rule is offline Female
Old 07-13-2011, 12:15 PM   #3
e all love

pandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forum
pandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forum

They both have pros and cons. If you decide to do a second account you get two of special event items (like the solar panels) and if you do an Asian account you get to help track rare items and do the next day activities first. The only downside is doing dailies twice, but that is optional you don't have to do them if you don't feel like it. Hope this helps in you decide!
Old 07-13-2011, 12:16 PM   #4

RawrzErica is on a distinguished road

It might be beneficial, especially if you get banned for whatever reason since Ganz is over-protective. I only have one at the moment, the most I would get is just 2 but that's just me.
RawrzErica is offline Female
Old 07-13-2011, 12:27 PM   #5
antmom143 is on a distinguished road

Talking Re: Single Account vs Multiple

I have 7 accounts. My main account has over 300 pets. The cons are it is time consuming to do all daily things to be done done but for me I love trading. So the pros are all the extra special items you can keep or use in the trading room. Plus if you tahe the time on the news that is also click to win and peekanewz extra items. good luck and I hope that helped
antmom143 is offline Female
Old 07-13-2011, 12:31 PM   #6

Eustace McTuppe is a jewel in the roughEustace McTuppe is a jewel in the rough

It's pretty beneficial if you have the patience. You get two of any special items that are sent out for accounts, you can be collecting two sets of wish tokens so you can earn more exclusive items (I just send the item over to my main account), and if there is something you really like that they're giving away via peek-a-news, you can benefit by having more than one account. When they did the Plumpy peek-a-newz event, you could get either a Plumpy's Desk or Plumpy's Chair (which I got on my main account). Because of my second account, I got another shot at getting the desk, and I got it! It can be kind of tedious to keep up with the extra account(s), but if you have the patience, I say go for it. If you're into Webkinz, it can be so beneficial.
Eustace McTuppe is offline Female
Old 07-13-2011, 12:32 PM   #7
Happy Holidays!

2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness
2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness

As a new collector, I like having multiple accounts because I get extra items from the Newz and in WW to decorate with, trade or gift to friends. I don't do the dailies everyday on all accounts but am doing the WOW because I want more Smurf items. I also enjoy having a Euro account because I can see the dailies early. But, it sometimes gets to be too much-it feels like work to do PKN multiple times! I don't often get to play or decorate because I "have" to get stuff done across the accounts.
Ultimately, you have to decide if you can keep both accounts up or will have more fun just playing on the one. Good luck, whatever you decide.
2WebbiesMomz is offline Female
Old 07-13-2011, 12:33 PM   #8
•// ❣ ѕoх ❣ //•

luvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicness
luvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicness

I've got 2 my main one and my Back-up in case i get banned or something and if i'm not banned i'm on my main one mostly it's up to you home many webkinz accounts you ahve. It will be bette having one or two instead of 5 or 6 cause thre are so many passwords and usernames for you to remember unless you write it down somewhere i don't do that sometimes
luvzfrogs is offline Female
Old 07-13-2011, 12:44 PM   #9
blessed with a curse
Gift Guru

wenjun had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlewenjun had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlewenjun had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Google
wenjun had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlewenjun had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlewenjun had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlewenjun had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Google

i suggest multiple accounts, because if theres a log in gift or something like that, you could get 2, this is mostly why i have 4 accounts, and like luvzfrogs said, if you get banned in the KinzChat plus, you could always go on your other account, and you could have 1 main account and a side account, (i usually send all the special items from my side ac****s to my main account)
wenjun is offline Female
Old 07-13-2011, 12:47 PM   #10
Gifted

Quack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicness
Quack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicness

I have eight accounts, and I find it hard to keep up with, yet good. First, if you join the GE program, you will have multiple accounts for big trades.

Second, you can get many more gifts from holidays, and get more Click to Win items.

Next, you can play Spree more, and JBF, and do more dailies which = more prizes.

Basically... More accounts are good if you are interested in stock-piling items for trades, or just getting many items to make better rooms.
Closed