Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-28-2009, 04:23 PM   #1
Sheryl is wacky!
Webkinz :)

slbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicness
slbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicness

Default Answered: silver key found then blank screen

For the second time in the past couple of weeks I have found a silver magical key in woodland wonders but after I click on it I just get a blank screen and have to log out. Both times when I logged back in I did not get the key. This is just the beginning of my problems on this account. Also, I have to log out and back in again to play wishing well 2, quizzy's blast,as well as several other dailies. Arte just blinks his eyes at me and I have to go to another area and come back to hunt for gems, the magical forest is all out of whack, no color or most times I can't play it at all and again have to log out and then I lose my turn. I'm telling you the list goes on and on. I don't mind a few problems here and there but this is my daughters account and she is getting frustrated and losing interest in parts of ww because she gets tired of logging in and out so often. I have done all the usual things such as clearing cookies and cache, restarting computer, keeping her dock at a reasonable amount of items but things just seem to keep getting worse. I have tried to call GANZ but I get a fast busy signal. Any suggestions or help would be greatly appreciated. I really don't want to see my daughter lose interest because of these problems as she really really loves her webkinz.
slbradshaw is offline Female
Best Answer - Posted by marnabear
The key problem has been reported in the wiki already. I am not sure whether you actually don't get the key because when it happens to me I'm not sure how many I had. And the one time I tried to check I got the blank screen which makes me think it is just the display of the keys that is not work, not the awarding of them.

Most of your other problems have already been reported, too. If you cannot play wishing well you do not have to log out. Just x out of the game and go to the newspaper or daily activities and try again. The second time it will work.

I think Ganz is closed today for boxing day since that was on the weekend. Are you calling the correct number" Even if they are closed you should get a response and be able to leave a message. It's 1-866-WEBKINZ.

I know I get frustrated with all the glitches myself, and I can imagine it is doubly frustrating for a child. I wish they would fix some of these things before they add new features.
Sponsored Links
Old 12-28-2009, 05:28 PM   #2
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber
Default Re: silver key found then blank screen

The key problem has been reported in the wiki already. I am not sure whether you actually don't get the key because when it happens to me I'm not sure how many I had. And the one time I tried to check I got the blank screen which makes me think it is just the display of the keys that is not work, not the awarding of them.

Most of your other problems have already been reported, too. If you cannot play wishing well you do not have to log out. Just x out of the game and go to the newspaper or daily activities and try again. The second time it will work.

I think Ganz is closed today for boxing day since that was on the weekend. Are you calling the correct number" Even if they are closed you should get a response and be able to leave a message. It's 1-866-WEBKINZ.

I know I get frustrated with all the glitches myself, and I can imagine it is doubly frustrating for a child. I wish they would fix some of these things before they add new features.
marnabear is offline Female
Old 12-28-2009, 07:19 PM   #3
ell, Hello

NR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tell
NR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tell

Marnabear has told you all the pertainent information, but I would like to add something about the keys. When I find a silver key, I automatically get logged out. Sometimes i can check my key status and sometimes I can't. But as far as I can tell, and I really have been watching, I HAVE been awarded the key. Try to write down how many you have and keep in on a piece of paper near your computer so you will always know. Good luck. I hope Ganz will be able to resolve some of your problems!
NR1991 is offline Female
Old 12-28-2009, 08:07 PM   #4
Make your own LUCK
Gift Guru

funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep
funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep

You are experiencing 2 different glitches.

The key glitch is just problemental. You are forced to log out after you get a key......but when you log back in you can look at your key collection by clicking on it.
It does award you the keys...so it is basically a bother with having to log out.

The other glitch unfortunately you lose your turn. Nothing we can do about it until they fix the glitch. Sometimes it works....sometimes it doesn't.

You can add to the glitch reports so Ganz can see how widespread the problem is.
funkyc63 is offline Female
Old 12-29-2009, 08:30 AM   #5
I love my FAMILY

Cupcake Joy is sweet stuff
Cupcake Joy is sweet stuffCupcake Joy is sweet stuffCupcake Joy is sweet stuffCupcake Joy is sweet stuffCupcake Joy is sweet stuffCupcake Joy is sweet stuff

I have those glitches too unfortunately. I don't bother to do Quizzy's blast anymore, and just as NR1991 has said, when I receive a silver key, I get logged out, but when I check my keys later I find them there. I just make sure I know how many keys I have. I'm having a problem with the Wishing Well too. When the blank blue screen comes up, I just click on Newspaper, then go back to the Wishing Well. It usually works for me then. I know it is frustrating but I hope you DD hangs in there, I'm sure Ganz is working on the glitches.
Old 12-29-2009, 09:21 AM   #6
Gift Guru

sgiles53 has a reputation beyond reputesgiles53 has a reputation beyond reputesgiles53 has a reputation beyond reputesgiles53 has a reputation beyond reputesgiles53 has a reputation beyond reputesgiles53 has a reputation beyond repute

same problems here, and has been for a while..it definitely gets annoying. I wish they would put as much energy into repairing the stuff already in place, as they do to adding new stuff
Closed