Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-13-2010, 06:02 PM   #1
Gift Guru

Webkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guide

Default Unanswered: This is a Silly Questions But...

How do you sign up for Stadium competitions? All the Wiki guides confuse me! I feel so dumb since the website is designed for people 3+ and I can't even figure this out! It's really frustrating me, can someone in plain English please explain to me how to sign a pet up for a stadium competition?

Also another quick question I had was can you drop a prize from the prize claw if it's not the item you wanted? What I mean is, is that when you play I instantly drop the crane and got a red container (Wshop item) but I really wanted a green or yellow container. There was 28 seconds left (enough time) could I have dropped that one and attempted to choose another?

Thanks!

Anyone? Please.

Last edited by Webkinz-Waffles; 07-13-2010 at 06:02 PM..
Webkinz-Waffles is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-13-2010, 07:08 PM   #2
Webkinz :)

redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!

Default Re: This is a Silly Questions But...

Okay so you can sign up for a competition when the competition is open. There is a button Click the image to open in full size.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
click that and it will bring you here:

Click the image to open in full size.

the sign up button is on the right
Old 07-13-2010, 07:09 PM   #3

redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!

The second question I'm not so sure about, I haven't tried it before.
Old 07-13-2010, 07:19 PM   #4
Shablooming
Wiki SysOp

monkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all things
monkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all things

YES, you can drop a Prize Klaw capsule as soon as you pick it up and go for another. I always do that if I get a red one because the prizes are not very spectacular.
monkeecj is offline Male
Old 07-13-2010, 08:35 PM   #5
Gift Guru

Webkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guide

View Post Originally Posted by monkeecj
YES, you can drop a Prize Klaw capsule as soon as you pick it up and go for another. I always do that if I get a red one because the prizes are not very spectacular.
Thanks for answering that question!

View Post Originally Posted by redstar55
Okay so you can sign up for a competition when the competition is open. There is a button Click the image to open in full size.

click that and it will bring you here:

Click the image to open in full size.

the sign up button is on the right
So what if your pets don't qualify? What does Minimum 1 mean? Does that mean the level in which case I'm way too far be hind to participate ever lol!
Webkinz-Waffles is offline Female
Old 07-13-2010, 10:28 PM   #6
Shablooming
Wiki SysOp

monkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all things
monkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all things

View Post Originally Posted by Webkinz-Waffles
So what if your pets don't qualify? What does Minimum 1 mean? Does that mean the level in which case I'm way too far be hind to participate ever lol!
The minimum is the Level your pet needs in each class in order to participate in the event. The minimum needed varies depending on the competition. For the Amateur events, most classes have a minimum of 1, but it could be as high as 3. For the Pro Events, your pet needs at least a 5 in each of the classes required. I don't know about all the different types of events, but those are the basics.

If your pets don't qualify, they can't enter the competition.

I haven't been able to enter any of them either.
monkeecj is offline Male
Old 07-14-2010, 09:23 AM   #7
ell, visit my GE!
Banned
jessamineg is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by Webkinz-Waffles
Also another quick question I had was can you drop a prize from the prize claw if it's not the item you wanted? What I mean is, is that when you play I instantly drop the crane and got a red container (Wshop item) but I really wanted a green or yellow container. There was 28 seconds left (enough time) could I have dropped that one and attempted to choose another?

Thanks!

Anyone? Please.
Okay, I didn't look, so maybe someone's already answered...but YES you can.

IMPORTANT POINT THOUGH!!!!!

when you drop it, it will pull the claw back to the starting place, so make sure you decide before you get far.

Jessamineg
jessamineg is offline Female
Old 07-15-2010, 06:55 PM   #8

jennkinz has a spectacular aura aboutjennkinz has a spectacular aura about

i have always had problems with understanding the stadium too, so don't feel silly! After I sign up do you just wait till it starts or fills up?
jennkinz is offline Female
Closed