Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-17-2008, 09:05 AM   #31
RoyalSkye
Webkinz :)

royalskye is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Signed in and everything is gone!

It isn't the weather. I live in Chicago and the same things are happening on my account. Everything in my dock is gone, rooms are empty and I can't even buy food for my Friesian because the W-shop is empty. I hope he doesn't get ill. I don't mean to be negative but I am tired of all of these technical issues lately. I just discovered Wekinz a month ago and every day I sign on and there is another "glitch" or problem. I am thinking of selling my remaining unactivated Webkinz on ebay and just being done with this whole frustration.

j
Sponsored Links
Old 01-17-2008, 09:58 AM   #32
keystone is an unknown quantity at this point

This morning - The same thing is happening.

When I log in on the regular PC, everything is fine.

When I log in from the laptop, docks and rooms are empty on 3 accounts.

It allow you to play games and win money, but there is nothing in the W-shop to buy.
Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size.

---------- keystone added 2 Minutes and 5 Seconds later ----------

That is why this is so weird - the fact that some people are experiencing this problem and some are not and I see it in my house on one computer but not the other.

Last edited by keystone; 01-17-2008 at 09:58 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 01-17-2008, 10:07 AM   #33
smileycat3307 is an unknown quantity at this point

My stuff is all back.....for the moment anyway!
Old 01-17-2008, 10:09 AM   #34
Gift Guru

k2ramal has much to be proud ofk2ramal has much to be proud ofk2ramal has much to be proud ofk2ramal has much to be proud ofk2ramal has much to be proud of

If I log in with interent explorer on one computer it is all gone on 3 accounts but when I use firefox it is all back but the other computers using internet explorer are fine so it is really just one computer and one server for me
k2ramal is offline Female
Old 01-17-2008, 10:15 AM   #35
abitagirl
Gifted

abitagirl is on a distinguished road

It's happening to everyone today! If you're playing on a laptop try a regular computer, one person played on a regular computer and it worked for them!
Old 01-17-2008, 10:17 AM   #36
legalcat

Just to let yuou know - i didnt read through the other 4 pages of messages but my sister is having this problem.

When she goes to webkinz using internet explorer, everything on her two accounts are completely gone, EVERYTHING...

I logged in to her account and everything is there, i logged in from a different computer...

So I told her that and she tried logging in through aol and everything was there..

So maybe its a problem with the cache in internet explorer...

I told her to clear her cache and try again but I havent heard if that worked...

---------- legalcat added 2 Minutes and 11 Seconds later ----------

My sister is using a regular PC and all her stuff is gone when she goes in with internet explorer but all her stuff is back when she goes in through the AOL browser

Sounds like this is more of an internet explorer problem than a Ganz glitch... maybe you should try clearing your cache.

Also I was able to log in to her account on a different computer using internet explorer and all her stuff was there... so the "glitch" is only on that one computer and only in internet explorer which indicates its a problem there...

Last edited by legalcat; 01-17-2008 at 10:17 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 01-17-2008, 10:23 AM   #37
keystone is an unknown quantity at this point

I only have Internet Explorer - on the regular PC and laptop and everything is fine when I log in from the PC.

Another weird thing is that on the Main Page of Webkinz before you click on LOG IN - on the laptop there is the Banner at the top about the Recent Technical Difficulties.

When I go to the Main page on the PC - there is no Banner.
Old 01-17-2008, 10:36 AM   #38
legalcat

So its clearly a problem with internet explorer on your laptop, have you tried clearing the cache?
Old 01-17-2008, 10:39 AM   #39
Gifted

webkinz101 is the cats pajamas!webkinz101 is the cats pajamas!webkinz101 is the cats pajamas!webkinz101 is the cats pajamas!webkinz101 is the cats pajamas!webkinz101 is the cats pajamas!

View Post Originally Posted by smileycat3307
Signed in to Webkinz and everything in my dock is gone! I went to the Charm Forest and it wouldn't let me in either, it said I have no charms and I have 2. What to do???
That happened to me too!I tried logging back in and out but nothing.People are saying to clear are your internet memory.But I don't know how.

I have already contacked Ganz so I am waiting for a reply.
webkinz101 is offline Female
Old 01-17-2008, 11:34 AM   #40
smileycat3307 is an unknown quantity at this point

Mine is gone again. I have cleared cache, run defrag, run Ad-aware, and rebooted. The stuff still comes and goes.
Closed