Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-17-2008, 12:03 AM   #21
kimkrew

Default Re: Signed in and everything is gone!

I thought it was just me but it seems it is hitting a lot of people right now. I logged on to buy the Rare Item in the Curio Shop, purchased it, Arte took my money but the experiment station 2 didn't even show up in my dock. This has to be the site's glitch not everyone's computer!!!
Sponsored Links
Old 01-17-2008, 12:13 AM   #22
Lil Kinz
mom0f2 is an unknown quantity at this point

Help! What do we do? All my daughter's stuff is gone too! We live in St. Louis....no snow. All of our items from our rooms are gone. Anyone know what to do or how to officially contact webkinz? Thanks.

---------- mom0f2 added 1 Minutes and 57 Seconds later ----------

Does anyone know how to contact webkinz? I am so sad. All of our things from our rooms are gone! How do we get them back? This is so crazy...and depressing. So much time and effort gone. Please help if you know how.

Thanks

Last edited by mom0f2; 01-17-2008 at 12:13 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 01-17-2008, 12:17 AM   #23
Ratqueen
Gifted

Ratqueen has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by keystone
When I log in from my laptop on all three accounts - the docks are empty.

I went and logged in on the PC and everything was fine.
This seems to indicate it's not Ganz, otherwise the same problem would occur on both computers? It could also be the wireless connection on the laptop (it's that's what you have), or if you use a different ISP or type of connection on either one. Just throwing out ideas, as I have some experience in troubleshooting computers.

Hope it's just a temporary glitch though
Old 01-17-2008, 12:17 AM   #24
Huskfan
Gifted

webkinzgirl24 is a glorious beacon of lightwebkinzgirl24 is a glorious beacon of lightwebkinzgirl24 is a glorious beacon of light

I'm going through the same thing. My pets don't even have their clothes on. I feel like I've been robbed. I have e-mailed them but no response. Hopefully it gets worked out by tomorrow. I'm sorry your going through it as well. I just got the easter duck and I'm scared to adopt it yet with the problems going on.
webkinzgirl24 is offline Female
Old 01-17-2008, 12:29 AM   #25
magicz1
Webkinz :)

webkinzytonks is an unknown quantity at this point

Same problem here. I got my items to show up before midnight, but now nothing is showing up in my dock!
Old 01-17-2008, 01:44 AM   #26
nanners is an unknown quantity at this point

happened to me and my daughters accounts ...we logged off then cleared the internet cache ...logged back in and everything was back to normal
Old 01-17-2008, 01:55 AM   #27
Jonabeth is on a distinguished road

Here is the phone number to contact Ganz 1 866 932 5469
Old 01-17-2008, 02:12 AM   #28
Gift Guru

commodore has disabled reputation

Last week there was a similar glitch whereby between some to all rooms vanished suddenly for many many Webkinz World Account holders. That included pets that were sleeping in the rooms that were missing. I lost about 20 rooms so I feel your anguish. Fortunately it was restored in about 24-36 hours, but as we had no clue at the time what was going on, except for the united support that we had for each other on Webkinzinsider.

You can log a report with Ganz through this channel:

Go to the main page of Webkinz World (you do not need to sign in)
Customer Support > I Keep Getting Error Message > I Cannot Load My Room

Ganz contacted me within 1-2 working days with a nice email saying they looked through my account and the problem was resolved. As far as I know all accounts that were affected were resolved. But do try this way to contact Ganz so they have a record/file of your account problem. Remember the weekend is coming up so the sooner you log your complaint the better.

Hopefully after site maintenance your account might be returned to normal.
commodore is offline Female
Old 01-17-2008, 07:19 AM   #29
Lil Kinz
njfarmer is an unknown quantity at this point

Smile Re: Signed in and everything is gone!

Hi Smileycat! Good news - hopefully for you, too. All of our accounts are up and running as if nothing happened and it was all a bad dream. My kids will never even know about it unless I tell them. I hope you wake up to find your account returned to normal also. :bas:
Old 01-17-2008, 08:52 AM   #30
smileycat3307 is an unknown quantity at this point

Good morning, NJfarmer and everyone! In the middle of the night I got up for water and decided to log in and all was fine. This morning, I logged in and it is ALL GONE AGAIN, even my garden. I will email first, and then if we don't hear something official from someone later in the day I will call. I am not a phone person, that is why I will wait.

It did snow here, we have about 4 inches and still coming down. Supposed to be ice after that. If it is affecting so many of us, I do think it is Ganz and not our computers.

I'll be back later......just wanted to let you guys know.
Closed