Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-17-2009, 08:46 PM   #1
hy am I STILL a
Webkinz :)

london is just really nicelondon is just really nice

Question Unanswered: signatures

i always see beatiful signatures but i always try to do mine but i can't i have no idea how, please help me!!!

:bokbok:
london is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-17-2009, 08:49 PM   #2

mindbender will become famous soon enough

Default Re: signatures

you can use the paint program and make some go to tinypic.com then upload it there then you go to user cp then frind itwhen you browse for it , well you dont have to use tinypic.com just the paint program for a homemade or copy and paste something...
Old 10-17-2009, 08:51 PM   #3
Banned
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence

You can edit your signature by going to "Quick Links" (towards the top right), "Edit Signature".
There, you can change your fonts, colors, and add pictures.

Try this link, it has lots of GREAT sites where you can make pictures for your signatures or avatars ---> http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...litter-332968/

Old 10-17-2009, 08:55 PM   #4
hy am I STILL a

but does a signature atomatcally pop up on your post?
london is offline Female
Old 10-17-2009, 08:57 PM   #5
Banned
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence

View Post Originally Posted by london
but does a signature atomatcally pop up on your post?
No, not if you want a picture in it, too. (if you are just using text or the WI smilies, all you have to do is remember to click "Save Changes" at the bottom)

If you want a picture, you'll have to upload that from your computer and follow these steps in order:

Click the image to open in full size.
Old 10-18-2009, 08:17 AM   #6
Gift Guru

AsH xO is a WI addict!
AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!

There's a great avvie and siggy shop that has classes to teach you to make amazing graphics. Here's the link: Amber's Graphics And MORE

Also, there's another thread that has great sites for making graphics. Link: Directory of graphics generators -- minifestos, userbars, glitter text, doll makers and much more! [Updated 8/1]

Good luck, and have fun!
AsH xO is offline Female
Old 10-18-2009, 09:47 AM   #7
Gifted

webkinzrule707 wows us all with wonderwebkinzrule707 wows us all with wonderwebkinzrule707 wows us all with wonderwebkinzrule707 wows us all with wonderwebkinzrule707 wows us all with wonderwebkinzrule707 wows us all with wonderwebkinzrule707 wows us all with wonderwebkinzrule707 wows us all with wonderwebkinzrule707 wows us all with wonderwebkinzrule707 wows us all with wonder

I have an avvie/siggy shop that has many things...if you want you can stop by.
webkinzrule707 is offline Female
Old 10-18-2009, 02:33 PM   #8
hy am I STILL a

i got a sig. from a shop but i don't know how to put it up!!!!!!

:easter:i am compleatly lost
ok well theres my sig. but i am trying to put it in pic. form!
london is offline Female
Old 10-18-2009, 03:34 PM   #9

dancegirley437 has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by london
i got a sig. from a shop but i don't know how to put it up!!!!!!

:easter:i am compleatly lost
ok well theres my sig. but i am trying to put it in pic. form!
Oh, what a cute signature!

To upload your picture in your signature, here are some pictures and instructions:

1. First, click the User CP button, near your username. Click the "Edit Signature" button.

2. Now, you'll be brought to the following location. Follow the directions on the picture.

Save the signature picture to your desktop. You can easily upload it straight from your desktop, or you can upload the picture onto tinypic.com, and choose the second option. Copy and paste.

3. After clicking the "Insert Signature Picture" button, your text box should look like this.

Now you can edit your signature how ever you like!

Hope this helped! (:
dancegirley437 is offline Female
Old 10-18-2009, 05:20 PM   #10
Gifted

MegMeg is a creator of wonder
MegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonder

dotdotduck gave a great guide & so did dancegirley! Follow that to upload a signature picture, and if you want a cool signature I would just check out the "Avatars and Signatures" section of WI under "Our Member's Creations." Good luck! (:
Closed