Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-01-2009, 02:33 PM   #11
According to
Webkinz :)

lalagirl770 wows us all with wonderlalagirl770 wows us all with wonderlalagirl770 wows us all with wonderlalagirl770 wows us all with wonderlalagirl770 wows us all with wonderlalagirl770 wows us all with wonderlalagirl770 wows us all with wonderlalagirl770 wows us all with wonderlalagirl770 wows us all with wonder

Default Re: Are Signature Webkinz more expensive than normal Webkinz?

yeah i got mine for 25$ at dillards
lalagirl770 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-01-2009, 04:11 PM   #12
|_ () \/ 3
Gift Guru

lexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guide

Looks like your question is answered! Go to the post that answered the question (and since there are multiple, please do the post that answered the question the quickest) and click "Choose as Best Answer" in green.
lexi18216 is offline Female
Old 08-01-2009, 04:19 PM   #13
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

Pokemon2 explains the reason for the price difference very well. They are beautiful plushies and you get not only the normal adoption things but you get a special piece of furniture with them.

I got my raccoon at Justice with a 40% off coupon I had. I am hoping to be able to get the cat there this month because I have another coupon.
marnabear is offline Female
Old 08-01-2009, 04:39 PM   #14
I'm back to a

bluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guide

Yes, they are. Signature pets are made with more quality, so it costs more money. For me in the shops, the Signature pets are $32.
bluey1998 is offline Female
Old 08-01-2009, 06:15 PM   #15
....♥ you &&
Gifted

926c has a spectacular aura about

i recenty went to Justice && saw a Calico Cat for $17.OO!
926c is offline Female
Old 08-01-2009, 06:54 PM   #16
Gifted

puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!

Yes. Signature Webkinz do cost more than Webkinz. They are bigger, come with more stuff, but are more expensive. Where I live, they are around $25.00 each. Hope that helps.

-Puppy
Old 08-01-2009, 06:54 PM   #17

SkyeSurfer is just really niceSkyeSurfer is just really nice

Quote:
One more thing. HOW much bigger are they? Because I want to use them in a movie (on youtube xD) and I need if to be a certain size...
Here's a quick size comparison for ya. They're noticeably bigger than regular Webkinz, but they're not ginormous or anything. xD
Attached Images
File Type: jpgsigsize1.JPG (45.3 KB, 5 views)
File Type: jpgsigsize2.JPG (42.8 KB, 6 views)
Old 08-01-2009, 07:42 PM   #18
Banned
WolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fish
WolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fish

Yes, they are. But fortunately they are cuter and more soft and you get the coolest furniture ever with them
WolvesRGr8t is offline Male
Old 08-01-2009, 07:45 PM   #19

Gabz is the bees knees!Gabz is the bees knees!Gabz is the bees knees!Gabz is the bees knees!Gabz is the bees knees!Gabz is the bees knees!Gabz is the bees knees!

It is $30-35.00. They arent much bigger it is like half of the webkinz jr ones.
Gabz is offline Female
Old 08-01-2009, 07:47 PM   #20
ill PM
Gift Guru

Ergoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talent

Donation Award 

The Hallmark in my area sells the Signatures for 24.95 + tax - and that's seems to be the going rate at the other stores that have them also on the net unless they are the older ones then they normally cost more.
Closed

Tags
cost, money, signature