Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-15-2010, 04:18 PM   #1
I <3
Webkinz :)

webkinzphreak11 is a jewel in the roughwebkinzphreak11 is a jewel in the rough

Exclamation Answered: signature pets

I noticed that there are pets that are signature. What does that mean? Does that mean that only certian people can get them at certian times?

Someone help!
webkinzphreak11 is offline Female
Best Answer - Posted by sarocks7
Signature pets cost more and they are more rare than any Webbie that isn't retired and if you adopt one you get a wish token, a random item from the signature theme, and the pet's PSI (which is also worth more than others). They also are more plush and they are bigger and they have softer fur and they are supposed to look like the real animal
Sponsored Links
Old 05-15-2010, 04:19 PM   #2
At least I'm not a

RetroBean is the cats pajamas!RetroBean is the cats pajamas!RetroBean is the cats pajamas!RetroBean is the cats pajamas!RetroBean is the cats pajamas!RetroBean is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: signature pets

Signature pets are special webkinz (usually more expensive) that unlock special Signature Items. Their PSIs are more valuable than other Webkinz, as well.

Last edited by RetroBean; 05-16-2010 at 02:01 PM..
Old 05-15-2010, 04:21 PM   #3
<3 Records!

SelenaRules<3 has lots of talentSelenaRules<3 has lots of talentSelenaRules<3 has lots of talentSelenaRules<3 has lots of talentSelenaRules<3 has lots of talentSelenaRules<3 has lots of talentSelenaRules<3 has lots of talentSelenaRules<3 has lots of talentSelenaRules<3 has lots of talentSelenaRules<3 has lots of talentSelenaRules<3 has lots of talentSelenaRules<3 has lots of talentSelenaRules<3 has lots of talentSelenaRules<3 has lots of talent

Signature pets are realistic, soft, and detailed versions of the Webkinz pets.
They are usually priced around $25, and come with more items on WW.
They are available for a limited time, usually about 3-4 months.
SelenaRules<3 is offline Female
Old 05-15-2010, 04:25 PM   #4
I <3

webkinzphreak11 is a jewel in the roughwebkinzphreak11 is a jewel in the rough

So if I see one I like I should get it now?
webkinzphreak11 is offline Female
Old 05-15-2010, 04:36 PM   #5
ShootingStars•°˜”° ҉
Gifted

mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss
mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss

Signature Pets - Webkinz Insider Wiki
mickey26 is offline Female
Old 05-15-2010, 04:38 PM   #6
Banned
MissPuppy is a WI addict!
MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!

Sig. webkinz are a special line of webkinz, they are very special. One signature webkinz is created and avaiable at your local retailer each month. They are a little bigger, and much more soft. They cost a little more than a normal webbie, though. When you adopt a signature webkinz, you also recieve a special random signature item from the exclusive signature theme.

View Post Originally Posted by RetroBean
Signature pets are special webkinz (usually more expensive) that unlock special Signature Items. They also unlock the Caring Valley area of Webkinz. Their PSIs are more valuable than other Webkinz, as well.
Signature pets do not unlock Caring Valley...
Old 05-15-2010, 04:52 PM   #7
I Wiki

purplemonster80 has a reputation beyond reputepurplemonster80 has a reputation beyond reputepurplemonster80 has a reputation beyond reputepurplemonster80 has a reputation beyond reputepurplemonster80 has a reputation beyond reputepurplemonster80 has a reputation beyond repute

Signature pets are very realistic plush. For example, the signature endangered tiger.They actually look the actual animal, un like a purple monster or the original tiger. They also are much bigger than regular webkinz, and I hear they are softer? Anyways, they get signature items and are much more expensive. $40.00 near me.
purplemonster80 is offline Female
Old 05-15-2010, 04:58 PM   #8

MAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicness
MAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicness

signature pets are pets that look more like the REAL animal and get more items then regular pets, there pet specific items are also more wanted in the trading room, also signature pets cost more, heres a thread that should help you if what i said didnt help : Signature Pets - Webkinz Insider Wiki
MAKroll is offline Male
Old 05-15-2010, 05:36 PM   #9
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

Everyone has given you good answers except that retrobean is incorrect about Caring Valley. Signature pets do not unlock Caring Valley. You need a Caring Valley pet with a special green tag for that.

I love the signature animals. They are usually very soft and well-made.
marnabear is offline Female
Old 05-15-2010, 05:40 PM   #10
Gift Guru

pinky719 is sweet stuff
pinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuff

View Post Originally Posted by webkinzphreak11
So if I see one I like I should get it now?
yes you should. They will increase in price as time goes on, the more time gone on the harder to find them. They aren't around very long so get it while you can!
pinky719 is offline Female
Closed