Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-05-2010, 08:08 PM   #1
ilovecats711
Gifted

ilovecats711 has a reputation beyond reputeilovecats711 has a reputation beyond reputeilovecats711 has a reputation beyond reputeilovecats711 has a reputation beyond reputeilovecats711 has a reputation beyond reputeilovecats711 has a reputation beyond repute

Question Answered: Signature pet and caring vally help

I'm sure this has been answered but I can't seem to find it. Two questions,

1. Is there anything better or extra about a signature pet other than it looks more life like? Does it unlock anything or do you get any cool special item with it? I'm thinking there must be something good to pay 25 bucks or more.

2. I want to get a caring valley code to get a tree. I don't know anything about how that works but it looks neat and I think money goes to charity. The only caring valley codes I have seen so far have been on the necks of littlekinz. I really don't want a littlekinz, do those codes come on anything else? Like large webkinz, kinzclips, or any other accesory? Or is there any other way to get one?
ilovecats711 is offline Female
Best Answer - Posted by aerobunni
1) Signature looks better in real life, gets it's own special pet item (which is a pretty cool in my opinion), a wish token, and one piece of the Signature Theme. I've adopted a Signature Calico Cat and a Signature Cheetah and I'm very happy with them.

2) One pet is picked to be a Caring Valley pet each month. For that month each one comes with the tag. I've seen Webkinz with them as well as little Kinz.

I hope this helps!
Sponsored Links
Old 01-05-2010, 08:13 PM   #2
ღJalleyღ
Banned
celinab123 rules the roostcelinab123 rules the roostcelinab123 rules the roostcelinab123 rules the roostcelinab123 rules the roostcelinab123 rules the roostcelinab123 rules the roostcelinab123 rules the roostcelinab123 rules the roostcelinab123 rules the roostcelinab123 rules the roostcelinab123 rules the roost

Default Re: Signature pet and caring vally help

When you adopt a signature pet, you get the pet item, (Which is really cool for all of them!) and a random piece of the signature theme. So yes, you get something you can't get with any other pet.

Caring valley codes comes on full sized webkinz. I have not seen them on lil'kinz. The ones you might be seeing on lil'kinz might be W-cares. There is no other way to get caring valley but on the "Select" webkinz each month with the special tags.

Last edited by celinab123; 01-05-2010 at 08:18 PM..
celinab123 is offline Male
Old 01-05-2010, 08:17 PM   #3
oah! I'mma
aerobunni flows towards the sea of knowledgeaerobunni flows towards the sea of knowledgeaerobunni flows towards the sea of knowledgeaerobunni flows towards the sea of knowledgeaerobunni flows towards the sea of knowledgeaerobunni flows towards the sea of knowledgeaerobunni flows towards the sea of knowledgeaerobunni flows towards the sea of knowledge

1) Signature looks better in real life, gets it's own special pet item (which is a pretty cool in my opinion), a wish token, and one piece of the Signature Theme. I've adopted a Signature Calico Cat and a Signature Cheetah and I'm very happy with them.

2) One pet is picked to be a Caring Valley pet each month. For that month each one comes with the tag. I've seen Webkinz with them as well as little Kinz.

I hope this helps!
aerobunni is offline Female
Old 01-05-2010, 08:24 PM   #4
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Aerobunni has it ALMOST all right. Yes,Caring Valley pets are chosen every month, BUT that has nothing to do with the code. It is all to do with the month. YOu don't even have to adopt the pet.
I bought a few of the pandas and I am finally on the last one. I just used that code and when I planted my last seedling I got the Party Palm
It is all dependent upon when you put the codes in. ANY Caring Valley tagged pet will do
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 01-05-2010, 08:27 PM   #5
ishes she was a
Webkinz :)

webkinzmomof4 is a splendid one to beholdwebkinzmomof4 is a splendid one to beholdwebkinzmomof4 is a splendid one to beholdwebkinzmomof4 is a splendid one to behold

Donation Award 

Just a FYI...There are caring valley pets (big kinz) that have an extra tag that is green and there are cares pets (lil kinz) that have an extra tag that is red. With the Green tag you get 4 saplings to plant and when you plant the 4th you get a tree. With the Red tag you get a cares gift box and 5 spins on the cares prize machine. Hope this helps...
webkinzmomof4 is offline Female
Old 01-05-2010, 08:31 PM   #6

jemkinz is sweet stuff
jemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuff

Donation Award 

And when you use the code on the green Cariing Valley tag, the tree you get to make is for that month and it doesn't have to go in the account that the pet is put in. The tree for this month is a party palm. You can plant the tree anywhere but once you do, you can't change it to another account.
jemkinz is offline Female
Old 01-05-2010, 08:49 PM   #7
ilovecats711
Gifted

ilovecats711 has a reputation beyond reputeilovecats711 has a reputation beyond reputeilovecats711 has a reputation beyond reputeilovecats711 has a reputation beyond reputeilovecats711 has a reputation beyond reputeilovecats711 has a reputation beyond repute

Ok I'm getting it but I'm a little confused. There is a caring valley pet chosen each month from what you have said. In order to get the seeds I need to buy that pet and it has to have a green tag? Is there a list of caring valley pets somewhere? And if I plant a seed on 4 different places do I still get the tree? And Dixie I saw you say you don't have to adopt the pet for the seed code. How can I do that?
And I was confused about the littlekinz, that was a cares red tag. If I get one of those can I use the red tag and give the littlekinz to someone else so I don't have to log it in? And is that prize machine a one time thing for at the adoption time? Forgive me for all the questions.
ilovecats711 is offline Female
Old 01-05-2010, 08:55 PM   #8
Diabetes Awareness

iluvlabs is a glorious beacon of lightiluvlabs is a glorious beacon of lightiluvlabs is a glorious beacon of light

There is a pet featured each month but you don't have to buy THAT pet. You can buy any pet with the extra green tag. I bought the B&W cat to get my CV tag.

Each of the CV pets come with two tags. The green one gets you the 4 saplings, the blue one allows you to adopt the pet. You can use both or just one, you don't have to adopt the pet to use the CV tag.

You can plant the 4 seeds anywhere in Caring Valley and you get the tree after planting the 4th. You don't have to plant them all at the same time. You can plant 3 now and the 4th months later. I'm saving my 4th until I see a tree I want.

The red tag is for Webkinz Cares. It works the same in that you get two tags but instead of saplings you get 5 pushes on the prize machine. You can access the machine once a day for 5 days, but any 5 days you choose like with the saplings.

Last edited by iluvlabs; 01-05-2010 at 08:58 PM.. Reason: to clarify the tags
Old 01-06-2010, 12:44 AM   #9
COWS4YOU

COWS4YOU has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by ilovecats711
Ok I'm getting it but I'm a little confused. There is a caring valley pet chosen each month from what you have said. In order to get the seeds I need to buy that pet and it has to have a green tag? Is there a list of caring valley pets somewhere? And if I plant a seed on 4 different places do I still get the tree? And Dixie I saw you say you don't have to adopt the pet for the seed code. How can I do that?
And I was confused about the littlekinz, that was a cares red tag. If I get one of those can I use the red tag and give the littlekinz to someone else so I don't have to log it in? And is that prize machine a one time thing for at the adoption time? Forgive me for all the questions.
Caring valley pet:
each month a different pet is selected, which basically means when you adopt it, you will also get the caring valley tag too (specially marked webkinz). So a few months ago the pinto was the caring valley pet, it is still sitting here cause I didn't like the caring valley tree that month. I LOVE it for this month so I will use the code for the caring valley and in return I will get 4 saplings. I will decide where I want them planted and once I planted all 4 in the Caring valley, I will get to customize my caring valley tree.

Webkinz Cares Code
the red webkinz cares tag unlocks the Webkinz Cares game (see picture). It is like the prize deluxe thing where you receive a prize and someone else in WW receives it too. You get 5 times to play it, once per day. Just like the Caring Valley, it is a separate code from the actual webkinz itself. So I have a code for a lil kinz cow and also attached to it is a Webkinz Cares red tag.
Attached Images
File Type: jpgPicture 10.jpg (87.8 KB, 4 views)
Closed