Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-25-2009, 03:47 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

luvpeace101 is an unknown quantity at this point

Question Unanswered: Signature Panda??? HELP!!

ohkayyy.. so im getting the signature panda soon, and i have 2 questions-

1) about how much is it?

2) is it hard 2 find?

somebody help me!

thnx 4 anybody who helps!!!!

Last edited by luvpeace101; 04-25-2009 at 03:51 PM..
luvpeace101 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-25-2009, 03:56 PM   #2
Gift Guru

elefancy has a reputation beyond reputeelefancy has a reputation beyond reputeelefancy has a reputation beyond reputeelefancy has a reputation beyond reputeelefancy has a reputation beyond reputeelefancy has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: Signature Panda??? HELP!!

I have seen them for $24.95 and $29.95-- I have seen them at the Hallmark stores but they sold out quickly-
elefancy is offline Female
Old 04-25-2009, 04:00 PM   #3
HomieWHONKâ„¢ the
Gift Guru

Dogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talent

I believe that they are in the $20-$30 range. I think most stores that carry Webkinz would carry Signature Pandas, but like elefancy said, they sell out pretty quickly. Try calling your local store first to make sure that they have it!
Dogluver620 is offline Female
Old 04-25-2009, 04:02 PM   #4
KellanluvsmecuzI'm
Gifted

twilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guide

Hello! It's somewhere around 25 to 30 dollars usually, and it's a little bigger than the other webkinz. It's semi-hard to find, they can be found, but it may take a few phone calls, and searching. If you do find it, ask if the store is able to hold it for you to come and pick it up, because, like said above they move a lot faster than other pets. I hope you get it, and have a super day!

Last edited by twilightcrz; 04-25-2009 at 04:08 PM..
twilightcrz is offline Female
Old 04-25-2009, 04:06 PM   #5
cookiecrumbles

I think it's usually around 25-30 dollars. I heard they sell out quickly.... I wish they sold them where I live!
Old 04-25-2009, 04:43 PM   #6
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

The other people have given you good information. I think mine was $27.99 at Hallmark. They are hard to find because they sell out very quickly and the stores get only a limited number of them. But it is a beautiful panda, quite a bit bigger than the regular Webkinz. I don't usually care if I get the plush or not except for certain ones, but I would not turn loose of this one.

Last edited by marnabear; 04-25-2009 at 04:45 PM..
marnabear is offline Female
Old 04-25-2009, 04:46 PM   #7
Peaches luvd Wacky
Gift Guru

jasonaldeanmg has disabled reputation

i have not found it yet
jasonaldeanmg is offline Female
Old 04-25-2009, 04:48 PM   #8
96BigBear

96BigBear is on a distinguished road

We bought our son one last weekend for $25 at a Hallmark store. As far as availability, I think that really depends on the area in which you live... so far in our area, we have only found one place that has them for sale and there are at least a dozen stores in our area that carry ! (But then again, I just saw Series 4 trading cards in Justice for the first time last weekend and refused to pay $3.75 per pack for them.) --- Best of luck with your new panda!

96BigBear is offline Male
Old 04-25-2009, 06:51 PM   #9
texasanne
Gift Guru

TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!

Donation Award 

The one specialty retail store I found that sold Webkinz is waiting on a shipment of lots of new Webkinz, including the Signature Panda and Chimpanzee. The owner said they will be selling them for waaaayyy too much--$50!!

I found Cracker Barrell is getting Signature pets and already has Caring Valley.
TexasAnne is offline Female
Old 04-25-2009, 08:44 PM   #10
Peaches luvd Wacky
Gift Guru

jasonaldeanmg has disabled reputation

here is an update
i went to FYE and i saw it, it was 25.99 i would go to FYE(if there is one close to u) and check there.
jasonaldeanmg is offline Female
Closed