Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-25-2009, 11:36 AM   #1
Webkinz :)

suzy12356 is a WI addict!
suzy12356 is a WI addict!suzy12356 is a WI addict!suzy12356 is a WI addict!suzy12356 is a WI addict!suzy12356 is a WI addict!suzy12356 is a WI addict!suzy12356 is a WI addict!suzy12356 is a WI addict!

Default Unanswered: Signature panda availablity

This may seem like a silly question and perhaps someone has addressed this issue before, but I want to know if the signature panda will still be available after April. I was waiting for Webkinz Extravaganza weekend to buy one, but realized that it will May then and the signature pet will change. Thanks to whoever can help out with this question.
suzy12356 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-25-2009, 11:51 AM   #2
KellanluvsmecuzI'm
Gifted

twilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guide

Default Re: Signature panda availablity

Hello! This is a good question! I'm pretty sure they'll continue to be sold, like the April webkinz will, but they might not. I know some places allow you to return unopened webkinz, so maybe just in case, buy one now, and if they don't have it at the Extravaganza, then I would keep it. If they do have it there, then I'd return the original, or keep it for the future, just in case. Have a wonderful day!
twilightcrz is offline Female
Old 04-25-2009, 11:59 AM   #3
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

I think they will continue to sell them as long as they have them. But the stores are limited as to how many of them you can get and you might not find one even now. If your store does have them, perhaps you can ask them to hold one for you until the 1st. I had asked about them in my Hallmark before they got them, and they were willing to hold it up to a week for me.
marnabear is offline Female
Old 04-25-2009, 04:30 PM   #4

suzy12356 is a WI addict!
suzy12356 is a WI addict!suzy12356 is a WI addict!suzy12356 is a WI addict!suzy12356 is a WI addict!suzy12356 is a WI addict!suzy12356 is a WI addict!suzy12356 is a WI addict!suzy12356 is a WI addict!

Thanks everybody for your help.
suzy12356 is offline Female
Old 04-25-2009, 04:31 PM   #5
MY NAME IS EMMA
Gifted

coolawesomeAbby wows us all with wondercoolawesomeAbby wows us all with wondercoolawesomeAbby wows us all with wondercoolawesomeAbby wows us all with wondercoolawesomeAbby wows us all with wondercoolawesomeAbby wows us all with wondercoolawesomeAbby wows us all with wondercoolawesomeAbby wows us all with wondercoolawesomeAbby wows us all with wondercoolawesomeAbby wows us all with wonder

I think they will continue to sell them, as they do with the monthly pets.
coolawesomeAbby is offline Female
Old 04-25-2009, 05:32 PM   #6
Gift Guru

elefancy has a reputation beyond reputeelefancy has a reputation beyond reputeelefancy has a reputation beyond reputeelefancy has a reputation beyond reputeelefancy has a reputation beyond reputeelefancy has a reputation beyond repute

The owner of the hallmark store near me said she just ordered more since her first shipment sold out quickly and she still had people on a waiting list for them- so I would think they would still be sold after April
elefancy is offline Female
Old 04-25-2009, 05:33 PM   #7
Banned
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence

Hmm... good question...

I think that the stores will continue selling them until they are sold out
Old 04-25-2009, 06:02 PM   #8
silentist60
Banned
webbiesluver98 has a brilliant futurewebbiesluver98 has a brilliant futurewebbiesluver98 has a brilliant futurewebbiesluver98 has a brilliant futurewebbiesluver98 has a brilliant future

i think because stores only have a very limited amount of them and they will go fast if you can get one now I would get it
Closed

Tags
pounder